Cmon guys admit after you saw Bonn's post you knew what was coming lol
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/2/2004  1:24 PM
I have evoked that same response from you before when it cuts close to the bone.

Im sorry my efeminate satire is so disturbing to you. I will refrain my sophmoric humor and just be more direct.

IE: you sound like a hard up bitch in heat with your physical observations of large men. It is funny.

Given your talent to archive other peoples posts, and snit at them, I would figure your rather tolerent of those remarks when made at such an obvious humorous post as you have have here. Showing your physical attraction to Kwame is very funny. I can only imagine you are starving for attention.
Nalod
USA
12/2/2004  1:28 PM
Martin,

Time to "lock up the thread"?
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/2/2004  1:29 PM
my bitch was in heat once... worst thing ever. While they acually sell sanitary underwear for dogs try putting panties on a Rottie that doesnt want them on. It was gross to say the least. Man that was a hostile summer.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Nalod
USA
12/2/2004  1:29 PM
Posted by diderotn:

I hate to disrespect anyone, but you Nalod, you are a dumb ass yourself. I don't give a damn about how much you admire Kwame, I have my opinion about this kid and that is it. Respect that. You have written plenty of stupid things on this board, and not once have I ever come at you like that.

Posted by Nalod:
Posted by diderotn:

He does more talking than playing. If he couldn't succeed with Jordan what makes you think that he will with Isiah?? then again, I may be wrong about that, because Isiah and Jordan didn't get along either. Zeke may use that to motivate Kwame. The Wizz will have to get rid of him, because Haywood has been balling as late. ONe of them has to go.

Single dumbest thing you have ever said. Jordan was a moron executive. Much has been written about his ability to stifle the development of those around him.

Jordan and Isiah's relationship relative to Kwame? WTF are you talking about.

Im confused?

I don't admire, or admire Kwame. I just failed to see the corelation between Isiah and Jordan. Please expand. Please, I'd love to read more.
Nalod
USA
12/2/2004  1:31 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by martin:

Bonn/Nalod, enough already.
Hey, I'm actually talking about basketball. You can't find one thread here where I wasn't.

Oh, so innocent! Ever the victim! Mean old Nalod!
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/2/2004  1:32 PM
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by diderotn:

I hate to disrespect anyone, but you Nalod, you are a dumb ass yourself. I don't give a damn about how much you admire Kwame, I have my opinion about this kid and that is it. Respect that. You have written plenty of stupid things on this board, and not once have I ever come at you like that.

Posted by Nalod:
Posted by diderotn:

He does more talking than playing. If he couldn't succeed with Jordan what makes you think that he will with Isiah?? then again, I may be wrong about that, because Isiah and Jordan didn't get along either. Zeke may use that to motivate Kwame. The Wizz will have to get rid of him, because Haywood has been balling as late. ONe of them has to go.

Single dumbest thing you have ever said. Jordan was a moron executive. Much has been written about his ability to stifle the development of those around him.

Im confused?

I don't admire, or admire Kwame. I just failed to see the corelation between Isiah and Jordan. Please expand. Please, I'd love to read more.

I think the implication was that IF Kwame was aquired Isiah would want to turn Brown around to show up Jordan (as Jordan didn't know what to do with the rook).
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
USA
12/2/2004  1:33 PM
Posted by fishmike:

my bitch was in heat once... worst thing ever. While they acually sell sanitary underwear for dogs try putting panties on a Rottie that doesnt want them on. It was gross to say the least. Man that was a hostile summer.

Rot-proof bitch sanitary napkins! "BRILLIANT!"
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/2/2004  1:36 PM
Posted by Nalod:

Martin,

Time to "lock up the thread"?

not yet, diderotn gets one more chance to bitchslap you. Then I lock
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
USA
12/2/2004  1:37 PM
Posted by martin:
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by diderotn:

Posted by Nalod:
Posted by diderotn:

Im confused?

I think the implication was that IF Kwame was aquired Isiah would want to turn Brown around to show up Jordan (as Jordan didn't know what to do with the rook).

Oh, I thought it was to advance the quality of personel on the basketball court. Yeah, Isiah would sure be showing up his airness with that one! Dam, Jordan would have been "told up"! Jordan's gold metals, and 6 rings, and gazillion dollars more than Isiah could not even begin to keep up with that. Jordan would have to buy a team now just to get shandon and others and show up Isiah.

I get it. Thanks!
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/2/2004  2:02 PM
Posted by martin:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by martin:

Bonn/Nalod, enough already.
Hey, I'm actually talking about basketball. You can't find one thread here where I wasn't.

agreed, just don't be baited into something that you can ignore.
No problem. I'll just ignore any baiting like you suggested from people when they aren't talking about basketball

[Edited by - Bonn1997 on 12/02/2004 14:03:41]
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
12/2/2004  2:41 PM
I think we should start a poll to see who wants this thread kept open forever. seeing you two go at it is like watching iron mike trying to bite holyfields ear off...... immature, should never be sanctioned, but such entertainment!!!!!
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
12/2/2004  2:48 PM
Posted by firefly:

I think we should start a poll to see who wants this thread kept open forever. seeing you two go at it is like watching iron mike trying to bite holyfields ear off...... immature, should never be sanctioned, but such entertainment!!!!!

It's true. It's like the question of how many times could you watch the tape of the Artest meltdown? In my case it was easliy 30 times!!!
Bonn1997
USA
12/2/2004  2:54 PM
Posted by firefly:

You talking about how Nalod and I go at it or how Nalod and Diderton did or Nalod and one of the other posters he goes at it with?

Either way, you're right that it did become an entertaining non-basketbal thread after about the 10th reply.

[Edited by - Bonn1997 on 12/02/2004 14:55:09]
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
12/2/2004  3:14 PM
Nah, it was always just you and Nalod. Rotn just got in the firing line at first. But we've all learned that when the fireworks start with you guys to just sit back and enjoy the fun.

Prolly like the guys on the OTHER side of the Palace when Artest missed his medication, eh Marv?
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
Nalod
USA
12/2/2004  3:39 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by firefly:

You talking about how Nalod and I go at it or how Nalod and Diderton did or Nalod and one of the other posters he goes at it with?

Either way, you're right that it did become an entertaining non-basketbal thread after about the 10th reply.

[Edited by - Bonn1997 on 12/02/2004 14:55:09]

I guess a good cat fight brings out the feminine side of me. I can't believe the crap I involve my self in.

Its all entertainment, just fun. I learned long ago when the knicks failed in 1994 that no matter how much I put into it, Patrick, starks and the whole lot are never going to put food on my table, fix the deck, or help with the babies. I don't take my sports nearly as serioiusly as before.
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
12/2/2004  3:49 PM
Are you guy's kidding me..

This is ridiculous.. But to be honest I looked at the topic and wondered why Bonn, that so unlike him. But yeah this should have been dead after bout the 10th reply
ES
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
12/2/2004  3:58 PM
Posted by Kwazimodal:

Its hard to tell from that angle but Zo looks to be in great shape himself.Wonder how long he can keep playing?

serious, he's a beast...too bad about his kidney...this league needs more dominant bigmen like he used to be.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
12/2/2004  4:02 PM
i have this mental vision of Nalod & islesfan comparing notes on how best to annoy Bonn.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Bonn1997
USA
12/2/2004  4:08 PM
Posted by knicks1248:

Are you guy's kidding me..

This is ridiculous.. But to be honest I looked at the topic and wondered why Bonn, that so unlike him. But yeah this should have been dead after bout the 10th reply
What's so unlike me? Commenting on Kwame Brown is uncommon for me, but getting baited into a conversation by people here who aren't interested in basketball and just want to pick fights is something I waste my time doing often actually
Check out Kwame's body

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy