[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/15/2004  3:47 PM
Posted by diderotn:

time to revive this damn thread. JYD and Nazr are my co-MVP so far. They are both under appreciated, and it is ashamed. Instead of concentrating on giving these two guys the due respect deserved, most fans and even Lenny are looking forward to find ways to get these two best Knicks traded. I hate some of you New Yorkers. You guys don't value hard work. If either of the two were to drop 50 lucky points on a given team, you would all want to keep those two hard working players around forever, a la Houston. Thank God that there are a few good fans like myself around to give props where props are due and criticize when it is necessary.

You are a prophet, a servent of all that is just. An angel to guide us.

Thank god for you Dido! The flock is so guided by your vision of Knickdom and the spirit of hard work.

But lay down your anger son.

Remember, you don't want to be a messiah. Messiahs die young!
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/15/2004  3:53 PM
6 games into the year Dider wanted to bench Nazr and play KT & Sweetney or KT and JYD up front. Now Nazr is the co-mvp. Can someone say waffles?

JYD is exactly where he should be... giving energy off the bench.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
12/15/2004  4:04 PM
Posted by diderotn:

time to revive this damn thread. JYD and Nazr are my co-MVP so far. They are both under appreciated, and it is ashamed.
Take it easy bro. Marbury is the MVP of this team. He does not share this award with anyone either. If he goes down, the Knicks are in TROUBLE!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/15/2004  4:11 PM
yeah Silver it really annoys me when people say stuff like that lol

like when Breen says KT is the mvp on the Knicks. I'm like no Marbury is!
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
12/15/2004  4:21 PM
I think people have just grown to expect the 20/8 from Marbury. Now it doesn't seem like anything too special. If he went down for a few games, I think several oppinions may be a tad different.
gunsnewing
USA
12/15/2004  4:25 PM
we already see this when Marbury goes out for 5 minutes. Our offense becomes a mess!
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
12/16/2004  7:17 AM
The second half of every game so far has been our achilles hill. Therefore, I want to propose a change in our starting lineup in the second half that should remedy our problems. Lenny needs to tweak the front court a litthe in the second half. My choices at SF and PF are as follow: JYD and Sweetney. Teams have always found ways to fight their way back because we don't defend nor rebound very well in the second half, especially the third quarter. If we put in our two hustlers (JYD&Sweetney) to replace our two slow-pos (Kurt&TT) it will breathe life in our guards. One thing that I realized last night is that after the brake, our guards went cold. Crawf missed at least six shots. We are a jump shooting team and we will continue to die by it until the changes that I have mentioned above happened. Now, keep in mind that I am not proposing to change our starting lineup. A lot of you have been really mad at me for mentioning JYD as a starter. This is simply to remedy the slow starts that we have had all season long in the second half. In the fourth, we can have whomever has the hot hands on the court, but the third our aggressive team has to start.

For a team with so much potentials, Lenny sure is not the right coach to manage all of our potentials. Believe it or not, we do have defenders on our roster. I am sure of it. Lenny is just not clever enough defensively to assemble the right mix of players at the right time on the court. When we need defenders, he puts in an offensive player; when we need offense, he puts in a defender. He just doesn't have a freaking clue. He is an excellent offensive mind, that I will give him, but a very bad motivator and most of all, a very bad manager.

[Edited by - diderotn on 12/16/2004 07:18:45]

[Edited by - diderotn on 12/16/2004 07:41:44]
The true Knickabocker..........
gunsnewing
USA
12/16/2004  8:30 AM
something has to be done to stop these monumental collapses
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
12/16/2004  8:34 AM
Posted by gunsnewing:

something has to be done to stop these monumental collapses
I'll tell you what needs to be done. DEFENSE needs to be done.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy