[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Things 2look 4 tonight.......
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
12/1/2004  7:08 AM
I read earlier that TT may not play because of an injury that he suffered last night. If it is true that he will not play, look for whomever is the replacement to make a huge statement. I do believe that the 3 spot is currently shockingly our weakness. I would much rather have a guy like JYD out there to provide the husttle and constant defense that we will need after a back to back. However, knowing Lenny he may start Penny instead. Frankly, I don't mind Penny. However, we don't need any more scorrers on the court. With Marb, Crawf, suprizingly Nazr, and Kurt, the need for a scorrer at the 3 is not necessary.

Let me know how you feel about this....
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
MaRbUrYiSaKnIcK
Member: #737
USA
12/1/2004  8:11 AM
i dont knoww.... how bout ariza he has a great spark of energy and is a nice defensive player
Marbury is finally home at MSG!
raven
Member: #316
Canada
12/1/2004  8:19 AM
Currently, the main drawback for playing ariza is is lack of outside shooting.

I do hope that when houston comes back, we'll see a lot of ariza + houston on the court.

the kid should play more. We loose a bunch of games, he learns to play the game. till season ends, he improves and pays us back.
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
12/1/2004  8:45 AM
JYD is my choice. Ariza can get some minutes also, but JYD is a vet and knows how to get around with the refs. Plus he can do the little things that will help us out there. Ariza is good, and Marburry would definitely look for him because of his spectacular plays, but over all, put JYD in.

Posted by raven:

I do hope that when houston comes back, we'll see a lot of ariza + houston on the court.

the kid should play more. We loose a bunch of games, he learns to play the game. till season ends, he improves and pays us back.
The true Knickabocker..........
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
12/1/2004  10:29 AM
Posted by raven:

the same drawback occurs w/TT on the floor...at least ariza plays defense & hustles when he's on the floor.

but i would start Penny & have Ariza & JYD share minutes at the backup 3.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
raven
Member: #316
Canada
12/1/2004  10:36 AM
Posted by TMS:
Posted by raven:

the same drawback occurs w/TT on the floor...at least ariza plays defense & hustles when he's on the floor.

I 100% agree with you. in fact, TT isn't really part of the picture for me ! =)
Things 2look 4 tonight.......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy