[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Anyone still here that I know?
Author Thread
Pike
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #403
11/30/2004  1:19 PM
What's up fellas? Playa asked me to post so here I am... So, is Ice still around? Swish, tkf, K9, and any other suspects? Still miss prod... Of course Necrom has to be around spreading the love for Allan Housless...

So Playa, you watching what's happening in Houston? Van Gundy's going to turn Tracy McGrady from a mega star to a chump that'll average ten points a night. Van Gundy could coach a pee wee team when it comes to the offensive side of the ball.

As far as the state of the Knicks... I love what Isiah Thomas has done and continues to try to do with this team. He has recovered from the criminal activity of the biggest culprit in Knicks history, Scott (R.I.P.) Layden. Enough about the past... the future looks good.

Gotta hand it to those (around here) who years ago sung the praises of Nazr Mohammad. Damn is he coming around and if you look at his improved low post moves, you have to give props to Mark Aguirre. He's been well schooled.

I love Jammal Crawford and Stephon has figured it all out. In his prime swishing and dishing, not necessarily in that order. Love the way KURT Thomas is playing. Glad no one listened to me and traded his ass. Tim Thomas should play better... and I'm a bit concerned about Sweetney. Seems a little slow on the defensive end. That being said, I'm still keeping the faith for the young man and hope he gets his minutes.

Anyway, the Knicks will win the Atlantic and should end up with between 44-47 wins. It's a hellova lot better than the deep hole from which we came and I truly enjoy watching this team play... they're starting to develop as a team and the chemistry is starting to take hold.

That's my initial spin.
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/30/2004  5:35 PM
Posted by Pike:

What's up fellas? Playa asked me to post so here I am... So, is Ice still around? Swish, tkf, K9, and any other suspects? Still miss prod... Of course Necrom has to be around spreading the love for Allan Housless...

So Playa, you watching what's happening in Houston? Van Gundy's going to turn Tracy McGrady from a mega star to a chump that'll average ten points a night. Van Gundy could coach a pee wee team when it comes to the offensive side of the ball.

As far as the state of the Knicks... I love what Isiah Thomas has done and continues to try to do with this team. He has recovered from the criminal activity of the biggest culprit in Knicks history, Scott (R.I.P.) Layden. Enough about the past... the future looks good.

Gotta hand it to those (around here) who years ago sung the praises of Nazr Mohammad. Damn is he coming around and if you look at his improved low post moves, you have to give props to Mark Aguirre. He's been well schooled.

I love Jammal Crawford and Stephon has figured it all out. In his prime swishing and dishing, not necessarily in that order. Love the way KURT Thomas is playing. Glad no one listened to me and traded his ass. Tim Thomas should play better... and I'm a bit concerned about Sweetney. Seems a little slow on the defensive end. That being said, I'm still keeping the faith for the young man and hope he gets his minutes.

Anyway, the Knicks will win the Atlantic and should end up with between 44-47 wins. It's a hellova lot better than the deep hole from which we came and I truly enjoy watching this team play... they're starting to develop as a team and the chemistry is starting to take hold.

That's my initial spin.

Yea pike a few fellas are still around TKF , ENYSPREE, SWISH came in one day God bless him fighting for the country. no Nec he never recovered from his own site. LOL I know your on the left coast so you should be at work(online) until 8pm est right?
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Swishfm3
Member: #392
11/30/2004  10:38 PM
Sup Pike..Playa..

been a while hasn't it?...gonna be around more often..
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
12/1/2004  1:42 AM
whats up pike, good to have you around, and swish it is good to see you post man..

just like old times....haha
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
playa2

12/1/2004  10:31 AM
For being away so long, Pike analysis is right on... even about jvg and the Rockets.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Pike
Member: #403
12/1/2004  1:44 PM
Good to hear from you, fellas... haha... as you say, like old times.

Were we lucky to win or what? What the heck were the Knicks doing last night? Good God, if Barry doesn't miss free throw, we lose to the Atlanta Hawks!! I guess any road win is good but, that was a pitiful performance.

oh, there's definitely an I in Antoine! lol

[Edited by - Pike on 12/01/2004 13:48:39]
playa2

12/1/2004  4:07 PM
Yea if the refs were biting Craw would have been called for the foul at the buzzer on Barry.
Anyone still here that I know?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy