[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Most Useless NY Sports Journalist
Author Thread
scylla
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #97
2/8/2002  5:37 PM
In the spirit of midseason awards, the 2002 Most Useless NY Sports Writer (not to be confused with WORST writer, which goes hands down to Jay Greenberg of the Post):

a) Mike Lupica
b) Peter Vecsey
c) Kevin Kernan
d) George Vecsey
e) Mike Wise (Chris Broussard is beyond reproach)
f) Other

Me, I'll take Kernan, frontrunning, backstabbing, vindictive little hack that he is.
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
2/8/2002  6:58 PM
I actually like Lupica due to his work on ESPN's Sports Reporters. Vecsey I enjoy seeing what trades he has concoted and how far out in left field he is. I would have to go with Chris Broussard, even though he isn't really a choice, because all he does is write game recaps. I can get game recaps from this site and sometimes I buy the Times just to read about the NBA and I get his damn game recaps. He is the most useless.
#Knickstaps
RMucerino
Member: #204
USA
2/8/2002  9:31 PM
Lupica is Arrogant and offbase but Vescey takes the cake. I have never read another person more enamored of himself than Vescey. I'm not a TrailBlazers fan but did anyone read his hatchet job of them? Plus the stories of his Green Beret history or the fabled tournaments that he holds....... Please
killacross
Member: #58
USA
2/9/2002  12:43 AM
Vecsey is by far the worst... and for kicks lets give the co-award to his son also, who sometimes appears on tnt or tbs in the background on the computer
ya cant stop me, you can only hope to contain me
Most Useless NY Sports Journalist

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy