OT: Jamal Magloire breaks finger
Author Thread
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
11/30/2004  5:45 PM
Posted by TMS:

even so, a top draft pick, Baron & Magliore healthy along w/a MLE FA signing could bring that team back from the dead in a hurry imo.

I have my doubts about that. The team didn't seem to be playing too well even with BDiddy and Magloire.
They may be stuck in the lottery for a few years before they can pick things up to where they once were.

Ouch. Magloire out for 3 months is really going to hurt (more so than they already were).
AUTOADVERT
MaRbUrYiSaKnIcK
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #737
USA
11/30/2004  5:55 PM
Posted by MaTT4281:
Posted by TMS:

even so, a top draft pick, Baron & Magliore healthy along w/a MLE FA signing could bring that team back from the dead in a hurry imo.

I have my doubts about that. The team didn't seem to be playing too well even with BDiddy and Magloire.
They may be stuck in the lottery for a few years before they can pick things up to where they once were.

Ouch. Magloire out for 3 months is really going to hurt (more so than they already were).

and their record.... pathetic.... how can anything get worse than this ..... if they say magloire is out of the season... and baron davis.... WOW!!
Marbury is finally home at MSG!
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/30/2004  6:45 PM
Shin with a bad team in a small market whom does not care for them. Good riddence for that SOB.

Say what you want about dolan, but this MF is the worst owner. Even worse than Sterling!

NBA will let that team fold one day. Mark my words, they were not happy with him moving there. HE locked in with a long lease on that arena.

They do like those expansion fees!
OT: Jamal Magloire breaks finger

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy