[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

[GT 4/22/24 7:30PM TNT/MSG] R1G2 Knicks vs Sixers (NYK 1-0)
Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/22/2024  4:08 PM
Nalod wrote:
fishmike wrote:
DLeethal wrote:Call me a homer but I think we win comfortably by 10-15 points tonight.
Im trying to be cool but I also think we smoke them tonight. ESPECIALLY on offense the Knicks are very much a rhythm team. We are young. Its a mature 20s squad w/ Bogs who's also been a playoff sniper and has come out like a gunslinger.

Right now we are running a legit 8 deep. Deuce/Bogs/Mitch can play any time and with anyone else with the one obvious exception (Mitch and IHart are not playing together). Oubre was right... they are like starters. They play like starters and all mesh like starters. It's ****ing wild.

I lurked on the 76rs board on Reddit and let me tell you they are confident. REALY confident. Here's the trending thoughts:
Knicks needed 3 3's from Josh who never hits 3s
Knicks needed 20 from a bench scrub and that's not happening again (McBride)
Donte is overrated
Phili contained Brunson
Knicks have no answer for Maxey who prolly drops 50

I think tonight is a good night for Knick fans. Lets see what Thibs and Brunson have cooked up.

We sound just as silly ourselves at times.
Those Philly phan's? Talk all they want but they not the ones playing.
They take what's in front and extrapolate.
Like we don't? LOL

Fact is Philly played a good game and came out swinging. Harts last three? The double clutch off balance one? It was a bad shot. But it went in. They did contain Brunson. Our bench scrub (Deuce)? 23 year old who been given a bag and in rotation is not a scrub. They got a good game from Batum vs. Miami and expect more? Naw, they likely have high expectations and yelling at the TV for him to walk the **** up! Knicks have no answer for Maxey? Sure we did. We won. What was the question?

Philly will put up a good fight tonite. If no Embiid, maybe more so. It happens. Star player out and rest of team steps up. Harris gets good games once in a while.

maybe YOU sound silly. I'm a cultured motherphucker dropping knowledge bombs
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
4/22/2024  4:17 PM
When was the last time Brunson shot under 40 pct back to back? He will bounce back tonight.
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

4/22/2024  4:18 PM
fishmike wrote:
Nalod wrote:
fishmike wrote:
DLeethal wrote:Call me a homer but I think we win comfortably by 10-15 points tonight.
Im trying to be cool but I also think we smoke them tonight. ESPECIALLY on offense the Knicks are very much a rhythm team. We are young. Its a mature 20s squad w/ Bogs who's also been a playoff sniper and has come out like a gunslinger.

Right now we are running a legit 8 deep. Deuce/Bogs/Mitch can play any time and with anyone else with the one obvious exception (Mitch and IHart are not playing together). Oubre was right... they are like starters. They play like starters and all mesh like starters. It's ****ing wild.

I lurked on the 76rs board on Reddit and let me tell you they are confident. REALY confident. Here's the trending thoughts:
Donte is overrated
Phili contained Brunson

I think tonight is a good night for Knick fans. Lets see what Thibs and Brunson have cooked up.

Like we don't? LOL

Fact is Philly played a good game and came out swinging. Harts last three? The double clutch off balance one? It was a bad shot. But it went in. They did contain Brunson. Our bench scrub (Deuce)? 23 year old who been given a bag and in rotation is not a scrub. They got a good game from Batum vs. Miami and expect more? Naw, they likely have high expectations and yelling at the TV for him to walk the **** up! Knicks have no answer for Maxey? Sure we did. We won. What was the question?

Philly will put up a good fight tonite. If no Embiid, maybe more so. It happens. Star player out and rest of team steps up. Harris gets good games once in a while.

Philly phans are going to be tweaking when they get swept

EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
4/22/2024  4:21 PM
Rookie wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Nalod wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Donte is overrated
Phili contained Brunson

Like we don't? LOL

Philly phans are going to be tweaking when they get swept

I dunno. Philly has a really good team this year... for me to poop on.

This is the Randle.
DLeethal
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #9126

4/22/2024  4:38 PM
Nalod wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Donte is overrated
Phili contained Brunson

Like we don't? LOL

They are trying to spin the positives as are we. Normal stuff.

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

4/22/2024  4:41 PM
fishmike wrote:

Donte is overrated
Phili contained Brunson

Our Bench was huge.
If someone told me, without knowing the final score, that OG was a -5 and all the starters were a minus, JB and Devo both shot 30% and IHart only played 17 minutes, I would have said we lost.

Bog a +27, Mitch a +20 and Deuce a +37 and 21 huge points. That should make Philly/other playoff teams really nervous. We played poorly and we still had the depth to win.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/22/2024  4:56 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:
Chandler wrote:regarding embid and sunglasses sometimes when people get a concussion they are very sensitive to light. Just saying.

during the season i kept pleading for clutch shooting. Well Bogey and OG showed they can hit big shots and who knew Deuce had ice in his veins. I knew Hart plays best in big moments but shooting too???

anyway, Knicks should run. Best way to wear down Embid.

go knicks!!

Seemed like his eye was a contact issue. They were working on his contacts in the pre-game. I'd guess his sunglasses are prescription and it was easier to wear them then his contacts.

oh that makes sense if that's the cased

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
NYStateOfMind
Member: #5741
USA
4/22/2024  5:43 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/22/2024  5:46 PM
I agree, I suffer from migraines and have had concussions. I often wear sunglasses to ease the situation. When I saw Embiid several times, I felt like if this was an NFL game, he would have entered protocol before re-entry, probably did on the hush-hush. I think they or he are hiding more than his knee. Just my opinion.

Chandler wrote:regarding embid and sunglasses sometimes when people get a concussion they are very sensitive to light. Just saying.

during the season i kept pleading for clutch shooting. Well Bogey and OG showed they can hit big shots and who knew Deuce had ice in his veins. I knew Hart plays best in big moments but shooting too???

anyway, Knicks should run. Best way to wear down Embid.

go knicks!!

Clean
Member: #743
4/22/2024  5:53 PM
DLeethal
Member: #9126

4/22/2024  6:10 PM
I like underdog status but nice to see Knicks a 5 point favorite tonight
martin
USA
4/22/2024  6:30 PM
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

4/22/2024  6:36 PM
martin wrote:

Nick already preparing ready made excuses for tonight.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
martin
USA
4/22/2024  6:39 PM
He’s playing, they all playing

martin
USA
4/22/2024  6:40 PM
martin
USA
4/22/2024  6:45 PM
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
4/22/2024  6:47 PM
ToddTT
4/22/2024  6:48 PM
ToddTT
4/22/2024  6:48 PM
ToddTT
4/22/2024  6:50 PM
knickslions
Alba Posts: 25
Member: #138
4/22/2024  7:07 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/22/2024  7:08 PM
Maxey and embiid are playing. Run them out of gym boys!!
[GT 4/22/24 7:30PM TNT/MSG] R1G2 Knicks vs Sixers (NYK 1-0)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy