[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2024 NBA playoffs
Author Thread
Alpha1971
Posts: 22526
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 1/17/2022
Member: #9006

5/4/2024  10:17 PM
KnickDanger wrote:
Rookie wrote:Both upper levels at Kia center in Orlando look completely empty. Why do they even have a team there?

Floridians too busy open carrying on their way to protest Drag Queen Story Hour at the local library.

That's very accurate.

AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Posts: 37761
Alba Posts: 9
Joined: 1/22/2010
Member: #3049

5/5/2024  12:50 AM
Yeah, I guess this does line up with the eye test for Dante. It wasn't for lack of effort tho.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BigDaddyG
Posts: 37761
Alba Posts: 9
Joined: 1/22/2010
Member: #3049

5/5/2024  1:14 AM
Nepotism garbage! 😳

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
SergioNYK
Posts: 21962
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/8/2002
Member: #333
USA
5/5/2024  9:29 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/5/2024  9:29 AM
Antman is a special player! Haven't seen a wing who plays like MJ since Kobe. Wolves have a chance! But I Still say Jokic and Nuggets win that series!

And shame on the zebras for calling a tech on that Antman stare down! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! It's the second round of the playoffs!! Shit like that ruins the game!

DLeethal
Posts: 21473
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/19/2023
Member: #9126

5/5/2024  10:41 AM
Lots of random names the Knicks were interested in last year are showing out and make me feel good knowing they targeting the right types. Oubre, Naz, Gafford, PJ Washington. Fuck it go get Bruce Brown in the off-season.
Alpha1971
Posts: 22526
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 1/17/2022
Member: #9006

5/5/2024  10:47 AM
DLeethal wrote:Lots of random names the Knicks were interested in last year are showing out and make me feel good knowing they targeting the right types. Oubre, Naz, Gafford, PJ Washington. Fuck it go get Bruce Brown in the off-season.

Brown or Oubre or any versatile vet, what can we sign them with a MLE do we have that available? Also if we don't trade Bogs in a bigger deal would like to see him healthy on the bench. Bogs has a skill set and toughness that benefits the team and contributes to winning. Getting a back up who can play 2-3, is a need. Maybe that player will be outside the rotation most of the season but as we learned injuries, foul trouble and match ups demand we have depth outside the rotation.

DLeethal
Posts: 21473
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/19/2023
Member: #9126

5/5/2024  10:57 AM
Alpha1971 wrote:
DLeethal wrote:Lots of random names the Knicks were interested in last year are showing out and make me feel good knowing they targeting the right types. Oubre, Naz, Gafford, PJ Washington. Fuck it go get Bruce Brown in the off-season.

Brown or Oubre or any versatile vet, what can we sign them with a MLE do we have that available? Also if we don't trade Bogs in a bigger deal would like to see him healthy on the bench. Bogs has a skill set and toughness that benefits the team and contributes to winning. Getting a back up who can play 2-3, is a need. Maybe that player will be outside the rotation most of the season but as we learned injuries, foul trouble and match ups demand we have depth outside the rotation.

Bogs is why drafting a guy would be good. Bogs can play until traded or expires and then the young guy steps in.

I’m pretty sure we do have the MLE

Clean
Posts: 28821
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 8/22/2004
Member: #743
5/5/2024  12:58 PM
I still think a 2nd ball handler is the most pressing need at the moment.
martin
Posts: 69132
Alba Posts: 108
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
5/5/2024  1:19 PM
This guy is obvi over the top and I find it hilarious but maybe not for everyone.

I would say though, he does sprinkle in the right calls and lingo and plays, etc. and it's helpful

BigDaddyG wrote:Nepotism garbage! 😳

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
VDesai
Posts: 37762
Alba Posts: 44
Joined: 10/28/2003
Member: #477
USA
5/5/2024  1:42 PM
Naz won that game last night. He had an offensive stretch in the 4th and thats when they took the lead and put it away. I wish Precious could shoot the 3 from the corner like Naz. That should be Precious' role model.
ToddTT
Posts: 28319
Alba Posts: 52
Joined: 8/30/2001
Member: #105
5/5/2024  1:48 PM
Cavs still wrecked from last year's beatdown.
Clean
Posts: 28821
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 8/22/2004
Member: #743
5/5/2024  1:55 PM

Look how happy he is for his teammates to actually contribute after last game.
martin
Posts: 69132
Alba Posts: 108
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
5/5/2024  2:37 PM
ha

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
technomaster
Posts: 23261
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/30/2003
Member: #426
USA
5/5/2024  2:37 PM
Hmm, the Cavs have to be a bit disappointed that Evan Mobley has not taken a leap offensively. (Sure he's playing through injury)

I guess I like Orlando's chances against Boston more than the Cavs. They've got lots of size - at least they have that one clear advantage over the Celtics.

“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
VDesai
Posts: 37762
Alba Posts: 44
Joined: 10/28/2003
Member: #477
USA
5/5/2024  3:43 PM
Glad that the Cavs are finally showing some mettle here. Orlando showing their lack of experience. Wagner with an awful game today.
Clean
Posts: 28821
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 8/22/2004
Member: #743
5/5/2024  3:54 PM

He carries the Cavs. They are so bad without him.
Philc1
Posts: 26741
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 9/2/2020
Member: #8897

5/5/2024  7:22 PM
Rookie wrote:Both upper levels at Kia center in Orlando look completely empty. Why do they even have a team there?

Why you say that? You hate the freedom of Florida?

ToddTT
Posts: 28319
Alba Posts: 52
Joined: 8/30/2001
Member: #105
5/5/2024  7:23 PM
That shot has no business going in.

LivingLegend
Posts: 23966
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 8/13/2007
Member: #1645

5/5/2024  9:31 PM
Clean wrote:
He carries the Cavs. They are so bad without him.

Not good enough for us.

LivingLegend
Posts: 23966
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 8/13/2007
Member: #1645

5/5/2024  9:32 PM
ToddTT wrote:That shot has no business going in.

If anybody out there doesn't hate this douche - they will soon.

2024 NBA playoffs

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy