[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

**Knicks Scenario**


Author Poll
NYStateOfMind
Posts: 894
Joined: 1/24/2014
Member: #5741
USA
If NY, PHI, MIL, & INDY all win tomorrow, I think that locks the Knicks into the 3rd seed, do they:

*You can vote what you want or what they will do, but comment on why you went one way or the other, and enjoy.

Rest all starters vs Bulls
Push for a 50 win season
View Results


Author Thread
martin
Posts: 69132
Alba Posts: 108
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
4/11/2024  10:26 PM
Only Thibs gets a vote and you know what that means
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
LivingLegend
Posts: 23966
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 8/13/2007
Member: #1645

4/11/2024  10:38 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/11/2024  10:39 PM
Most of these teams in playoffs are solid or very good - with this particular team I hesitate to try and negotiate the schedule to target a specific matchup because BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

For example I think most Knick fans are clamoring for Cleveland in round 1. Can we beat Cleveland - sure but again be careful what you wish for unless it happens naturally.

I tend to think Thibs is going to continue to play everyone because we have a bunch of guys returning or adjusting and after what he witnessed in 4th quarter tonight I think he will be business as usual and play whoever we are seeded against.

I don’t think the 50 factors in at all.

So watch - he will sit everyone.

NYStateOfMind
Posts: 20894
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/24/2014
Member: #5741
USA
4/11/2024  10:40 PM
If this happens, I think he rests JB & Hart, maybe OG(doubt it), but plays the rest to win.
martin
Posts: 69132
Alba Posts: 108
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
4/11/2024  10:41 PM
NYStateOfMind wrote:If this happens, I think he rests JB & Hart, maybe OG(doubt it), but plays the rest to win.

Mitch gets 40+ minutes to get his butt in shape

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
LivingLegend
Posts: 23966
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 8/13/2007
Member: #1645

4/11/2024  10:43 PM
martin wrote:
NYStateOfMind wrote:If this happens, I think he rests JB & Hart, maybe OG(doubt it), but plays the rest to win.

Mitch gets 40+ minutes to get his butt in shape

He is annoying me tbh — scares the he’ll out of me every time he touches the ball.

LivingLegend
Posts: 23966
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 8/13/2007
Member: #1645

4/11/2024  10:47 PM
LivingLegend wrote:Most of these teams in playoffs are solid or very good - with this particular team I hesitate to try and negotiate the schedule to target a specific matchup because BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

For example I think most Knick fans are clamoring for Cleveland in round 1. Can we beat Cleveland - sure but again be careful what you wish for unless it happens naturally.

I tend to think Thibs is going to continue to play everyone because we have a bunch of guys returning or adjusting and after what he witnessed in 4th quarter tonight I think he will be business as usual and play whoever we are seeded against.

I don’t think the 50 factors in at all.

So watch - he will sit everyone.

Upon further thought - I do think if they clinch 3rd they will shut it down because round 1 would match you against less experienced teams (Cavs, Pacers, Magic) vs potentially Heat/Sixers plus 3rd seed avoids Celtics in 2nd round if we get there.

Nalod
Posts: 68922
Alba Posts: 154
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
4/11/2024  11:05 PM
Nope, you play for the win. You don't relax. Killers don't chill.
Panos
Posts: 29349
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/6/2004
Member: #520
4/11/2024  11:08 PM
My vote is there are too many asterisks in this thread header.
fishmike
Posts: 53199
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
4/12/2024  3:36 PM
play to win. Try to get lots of minutes for the bench guys. Take care of business. Get ready for round 1
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
NYKBocker
Posts: 38046
Alba Posts: 474
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
4/12/2024  4:10 PM
Nalod wrote:Nope, you play for the win. You don't relax. Killers don't chill.
Yup yup
NYKBocker
Posts: 38046
Alba Posts: 474
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
4/12/2024  4:11 PM
fishmike wrote:play to win. Try to get lots of minutes for the bench guys. Take care of business. Get ready for round 1
Just use the NY Giants vs the Pats as an example. Go hot heading to the playoffs
**Knicks Scenario**

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy