[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

What’s your opinion? Does this supernova Brunson ascension put pressure on FO to go all in this summer?
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/16/2024  12:01 AM
SergioNYK wrote:
martin wrote:
SergioNYK wrote:
martin wrote:
Philc1 wrote:Draft Bronny in round 2 and bring in Lebron to play PF next season. Boom.

I'm down for this!

Shame on you!

How is it any different than trading for OG?

OG won't bring the circus with him and make it all about him either. And how could anyone want LeBum after he dissed us when he was in his prime? Now you want him at the tail end of his career? No thanks. I'm good. I want this team to be about Brunson and the Villanova Knicks and Randle's comeback. Not about a 40 year old diva chasing another ring and wasting a draft pick on his son who hasn't proven to be an NBA level player.

He rejected MDA, Melo, Donnie, and Dolan. I won't compare the teams then and if Lebron signed instead of Amare but Im over it. Dolan cashed in the depth for Melo and there was little left for Lebron to play with.
Lebron has won a chip everywhere he has played. Too bad he choose Miami. IM naive to think he stays always in the aftermath but shame we were void of assets after the Melo trade.
Funny thing is he gets with JR smith eventually anyway!

AUTOADVERT
What’s your opinion? Does this supernova Brunson ascension put pressure on FO to go all in this summer?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy