Dang

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/8/2024  12:05 AM
martin wrote:Knicks playing like this with OG and Josh not able to shoot from distance, Mitch about as out of shape as you can get, and Randle watching from home. And oh yeah, Burks nursing his injured labia or something I can’t remember

Confirmed

martin
USA
4/8/2024  12:08 AM
Omg so good

martin
USA
4/8/2024  12:10 AM
High praise, game knows game

LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

4/8/2024  12:12 AM
DLeethal wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:
DLeethal wrote:Worst thing we can do is get the 2 seed now I hope they are smarter than that. We’ve been so beat up I would rest final 3 games before I fought for 2 seed.

Please explain why we don’t want 2 seed.

I don’t agree and doesn’t look like team does either - are you afraid of a specific team because they are all tough and you have to play 3 of the best to get to finals.

Because playing a team that’s on a 65 win pace as a 7 seed is not good for the Knicks.

I’m not expecting a undermanned Knicks team to make the Finals. I just want to give it hell and try to win as much as we can. Playing Philly round 1 because we think we’re tough is unwise and we can avoid it as a team who’s been playing guys 40mpg for months and could rest a few of the final games.

I wouldn’t say team agrees or disagrees. We just lost 4 of 5. We had to win a couple of the final 5 games to avoid play-in. We will see how they handle it once we lock in 3-4-5 seeds.

The fact that ORL plays MIL twice and they both own tie breaker on us might make it impossible for us to get the 2 seed which is good. One of them will likely be guaranteed to get it.

So you are afraid of Philly?

martin
USA
4/8/2024  4:08 AM
Probably

martin
USA
4/8/2024  4:08 AM
He’s in love

DLeethal
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #9126

4/8/2024  6:51 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/8/2024  6:54 AM
LivingLegend wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:
DLeethal wrote:Worst thing we can do is get the 2 seed now I hope they are smarter than that. We’ve been so beat up I would rest final 3 games before I fought for 2 seed.

Please explain why we don’t want 2 seed.

I don’t agree and doesn’t look like team does either - are you afraid of a specific team because they are all tough and you have to play 3 of the best to get to finals.

Because playing a team that’s on a 65 win pace as a 7 seed is not good for the Knicks.

I’m not expecting a undermanned Knicks team to make the Finals. I just want to give it hell and try to win as much as we can. Playing Philly round 1 because we think we’re tough is unwise and we can avoid it as a team who’s been playing guys 40mpg for months and could rest a few of the final games.

I wouldn’t say team agrees or disagrees. We just lost 4 of 5. We had to win a couple of the final 5 games to avoid play-in. We will see how they handle it once we lock in 3-4-5 seeds.

The fact that ORL plays MIL twice and they both own tie breaker on us might make it impossible for us to get the 2 seed which is good. One of them will likely be guaranteed to get it.

So you are afraid of Philly?

I think Philly with Embiid has the highest probability of beating Knicks without Randle in first round then any other potential matchup. I’d prefer not to lose in first round. Label that as you will. I’m going with logic and reason over macho emotion. Philly matchup is 100% avoidable. We don’t need to run our guys into the ground any longer once we settle into a comfortable playoff seed.

DLeethal

4/8/2024  6:52 AM
martin wrote:Probably

The Lillard whistle was unreal last night. I haven’t seen that much unearned whistle action while giving no love on the other end maybe ever.

DLeethal

4/8/2024  6:55 AM
Clean wrote:

Felt like he was having a horrible game in the first half too. DDV and Bogs were second half heroes.

nycericanguy
Member: #9127

4/8/2024  7:00 AM
even though OG and Mitch are back, they really aren't there yet. I mean Mitch looks huge and not in a good way. and OG is rusty.

if we can get those guys on track, and Bogs coming along. I mean I almost feel like Bogs should start at PF. Randle isn't a good defender either but his offense overcame that. Bogs can get 20 in his sleep if he starts and plays 30mpg. and teams gotta respect him 25+ feet out.

nycericanguy

4/8/2024  7:01 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/8/2024  7:01 AM
DLeethal wrote:
Clean wrote:

Felt like he was having a horrible game in the first half too. DDV and Bogs were second half heroes.

DDV might make me eat my words that he's best suited for a 26-28mpg role, he looks like a legit 34mpg starter right now.

crazy because it feels like he's been playing 36mpg all year but when you look at this season he's only at 28mpg.

DLeethal

4/8/2024  7:17 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/8/2024  7:18 AM
nycericanguy wrote:even though OG and Mitch are back, they really aren't there yet. I mean Mitch looks huge and not in a good way. and OG is rusty.

if we can get those guys on track, and Bogs coming along. I mean I almost feel like Bogs should start at PF. Randle isn't a good defender either but his offense overcame that. Bogs can get 20 in his sleep if he starts and plays 30mpg. and teams gotta respect him 25+ feet out.

If OG can get back to 12-15ppg we’ll be fine there but currently the starters are looking light on offense with Hart’s shooting wrist and OG’s shooting elbow issues. The time to try and start Bogs and test it out was a long time ago though. Too late now IMO. He could earn his way into finishing games when he’s on. Thibs has extended his mins when he has it going.

nycericanguy

4/8/2024  7:31 AM
DLeethal wrote:
nycericanguy wrote:even though OG and Mitch are back, they really aren't there yet. I mean Mitch looks huge and not in a good way. and OG is rusty.

If OG can get back to 12-15ppg we’ll be fine there but currently the starters are looking light on offense with Hart’s shooting wrist and OG’s shooting elbow issues. The time to try and start Bogs and test it out was a long time ago though. Too late now IMO. He could earn his way into finishing games when he’s on. Thibs has extended his mins when he has it going.

yea we need OG to score more, i'd say 15+ at this point , he's capable.

we have 4 pretty meaningless games coming up, def would like to see Bogs out there with the starters for good stretches even if he's not starting.

Brunson is doing too much, I mean he's basically been a 30ppg guy since Randle went down, and the crazy thing for all the inflated stats talk he's doing it on one of the slowest paced teams in the league.

I mean Brunson might legit be a top 5-7 player this season, really crazy because it's all SKILL, he doesn't have the physique or talent the other top guys have. Who could have ever imagined that he was our superstar we'd get after all these years? Better than Mitchell even.

DLeethal

4/8/2024  7:51 AM
nycericanguy wrote:
DLeethal wrote:

yea we need OG to score more, i'd say 15+ at this point , he's capable.

we have 4 pretty meaningless games coming up, def would like to see Bogs out there with the starters for good stretches even if he's not starting.

Brunson is doing too much, I mean he's basically been a 30ppg guy since Randle went down, and the crazy thing for all the inflated stats talk he's doing it on one of the slowest paced teams in the league.

I mean Brunson might legit be a top 5-7 player this season, really crazy because it's all SKILL, he doesn't have the physique or talent the other top guys have. Who could have ever imagined that he was our superstar we'd get after all these years? Better than Mitchell even.

We definitely don't play well when Brunson is doing everything. We play well when DDV, Deuce are banging 3s, Josh is scoring, iHart is involved etc. Agree with you there.

I'd like to see us get 1-2 games of rest at the end of the season for Brunson, Hart, and co.

DLeethal

4/8/2024  7:54 AM
nycericanguy wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
Clean wrote:

DDV might make me eat my words that he's best suited for a 26-28mpg role, he looks like a legit 34mpg starter right now.

crazy because it feels like he's been playing 36mpg all year but when you look at this season he's only at 28mpg.

I feel you and I even on the PSD days were saying for years that this team needed a volume 3 guy that plays like a "gunner" like a THjr type who can get deep 3s off in an instant. It's exactly what we needed in the starting lineup here and DDV has brought it at a better level than we could have imagined. He shoots em quick, shoots em deep, does not need any daylight, can hit em from anywhere around the arc, and does not need inside-out action for rhythm.

DLeethal

4/8/2024  8:01 AM
If the Milwaukee meltdown continues and they get bounced early, I think Giannis is a goner. He has enough goodwill built up that they will trade him if he decides he wants to leave. They are old AF and not getting any better.
nycericanguy

4/8/2024  8:04 AM
DLeethal wrote:If the Milwaukee meltdown continues and they get bounced early, I think Giannis is a goner. He has enough goodwill built up that they will trade him if he decides he wants to leave. They are old AF and not getting any better.

and we have their pick next year. Brook, Dame and Middleton a year older and slower. Could be a decent pick.

Trading #11 for 3 1sts AND clearing cap for Brunson in the process was the best move this team has made in decades.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
4/8/2024  8:25 AM
Julius and their pick back for Giannis. Fair ?
DLeethal

4/8/2024  8:54 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/8/2024  8:54 AM
Knixkik wrote:Julius and their pick back for Giannis. Fair ?

Prob add 3 more picks, Mitch and Deuce lol

[GT 4/7/24 7PM] Knicks at Bucks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy