[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Should we talk about OG Anunoavailability?
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
4/3/2024  2:06 PM
To me the concerns are more about the Knicks medical staff right now. A lot of flip flopping and they don’t seem to have a good grasp of the players injuries.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/3/2024  2:32 PM
Knixkik wrote:To me the concerns are more about the Knicks Fans medical staff right now. A lot of flip flopping and they don’t seem to have a good grasp of the players injuries.

Fixed..
Truth. Statements are never accurate to protect players HIPPA rights.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/3/2024  5:43 PM
Nalod wrote:
Knixkik wrote:To me the concerns are more about the Knicks Fans medical staff right now. A lot of flip flopping and they don’t seem to have a good grasp of the players injuries.

Fixed..

Yep

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

4/3/2024  5:53 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:You know what worries me about OG? That he’ll be 85 percent in the playoffs and then shut it down a la Jeremy Lin

Now I love OG and love watching him play for our Knicks —- miss him very much BUT I have the same concerns you mention.

Lots of smoke out there around OG and injuries and him being on his own or a different timeline and that is concerning.

I ask myself would Deuce or Hart missed a minute with the same injury OG has been out with (or elected for surgery to remove growth) —- it’s worrying and I hope he returns in great health SOON.

ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
4/3/2024  6:01 PM
This thread title still gets a chuckle when I see it.
LivingLegend

4/3/2024  8:33 PM
ToddTT wrote:This thread title still gets a chuckle when I see it.

LOL I glanced over the actual title.

KnickDanger
Member: #7578

4/3/2024  8:50 PM
LivingLegend wrote:

LOL I glanced over the actual title.

Try saying it.
Knixkik
USA
4/3/2024  9:37 PM
Nalod wrote:

Fixed..

I’m talking about OG being cleared and immediately going back out. Then Mitch being cleared and same thing.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/3/2024  9:41 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
MS
Member: #724
4/3/2024  11:50 PM
I don’t think it’s the medical staff.

It’s Leon, he plays everything close to the vest and keeps it in house. Limited talk with the media it’s just his style.

OG looks like the terminator but his ability to stay healthy could kill the team if he gets the number he’s looking for, which he will. We are kinda ****ed with the contract. At this point would have it been better just to give the Nets Grimes, Barrett and IQ for Bridges?

Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

4/4/2024  12:28 AM
MS wrote:I don’t think it’s the medical staff.

It’s Leon, he plays everything close to the vest and keeps it in house. Limited talk with the media it’s just his style.

OG looks like the terminator but his ability to stay healthy could kill the team if he gets the number he’s looking for, which he will. We are kinda ****ed with the contract. At this point would have it been better just to give the Nets Grimes, Barrett and IQ for Bridges?

I mean we can keep kicking this dead horse but how many different ways do the Nets have to say they aren’t trading Bridges, they want to build around him

DLeethal
Member: #9126

4/4/2024  8:10 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/4/2024  8:11 AM
Nalod wrote:

Fixed..

This is malarky. HIPAA doesn't apply here. The Knicks are not a healthcare provider. Once they receive the information from the medical professionals they can release it however they want. HIPAA has never and will never apply to pro athletes.

blkexec
Member: #748
4/4/2024  9:26 AM
Rookie wrote:

I mean we can keep kicking this dead horse but how many different ways do the Nets have to say they aren’t trading Bridges, they want to build around him

Hindsight is always 20/20

My thing is, OGs agent is Leon’s son. Keep that in mind.

We knew about his history and we will not over pay for him. A deal was probably already made and if anything, this injury impact on the team will only bring that number down not up.

OG by himself will not bring us a chip. This team needs Randle and Mitch to go all the way. Will these 3 ever be healthy together? That’s the million dollar question. Out of all 3 health wise, I don’t trust Mitch long term.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/4/2024  10:13 AM

why not trade those two for Giannis? Since we are making up trades that never existed or where ever possible
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
4/4/2024  10:32 AM

Thank you Todd for being the only one to recognize the nickname skills here

Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

4/4/2024  11:40 AM
I am 100% confident we can resign OG and iHart and fix the bench in the off-season. Next year we will be considered contenders. This season is still a success. We have two all stars and another winning season under our belts. OG’s long term health and availability is the most important thing here. Anyone who thinks we don’t resign OG no matter what it costs hasn’t been paying attention. Hopefully we can draft the next IQ and Grimes this summer. Lots of role players in this draft
Knixkik
USA
4/4/2024  11:55 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/4/2024  11:55 AM
Rookie wrote:I am 100% confident we can resign OG and iHart and fix the bench in the off-season. Next year we will be considered contenders. This season is still a success. We have two all stars and another winning season under our belts. OG’s long term health and availability is the most important thing here. Anyone who thinks we don’t resign OG no matter what it costs hasn’t been paying attention. Hopefully we can draft the next IQ and Grimes this summer. Lots of role players in this draft

Yes we took steps forward no matter the outcome. And a lot of reason for optimism.

MS
Member: #724
4/4/2024  11:55 AM
Bench is in pretty good shape.

Deuce, hart, bogey, precious, IHart is pretty strong.

They will draft a good wing with one of the pics.

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/4/2024  12:01 PM
Knixkik wrote:
Rookie wrote:I am 100% confident we can resign OG and iHart and fix the bench in the off-season. Next year we will be considered contenders. This season is still a success. We have two all stars and another winning season under our belts. OG’s long term health and availability is the most important thing here. Anyone who thinks we don’t resign OG no matter what it costs hasn’t been paying attention. Hopefully we can draft the next IQ and Grimes this summer. Lots of role players in this draft

Yes we took steps forward no matter the outcome. And a lot of reason for optimism.

not sure I have ever had more optimism about any of my teams. We obviously need a bigger sample size of JB/Randle/OG together but early views looked like a contender.

All the injuries have some upside. We have seen Donte level up. Josh is everything we hoped when he got his bag. Moved on from ball dominant scorers like IQ/RJ and got bigger and better with OG/Precious/McBride.

We know that Brunson is a top 10 NBA player super star.

IHart leveled up and could tandem w/ Mitch for the best C rotation in the league or damn close (I get the Denver guy)

McBride is a player.

I predict we run it back, kick the can down the road on some of these draft picks and we look like the Celtics next year when we stay reasonably healthy

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
LivingLegend

4/4/2024  12:17 PM
martin wrote:

Hopefully Fred goes 1 for 2 on his projections but part of me waiting on the ….

OG Anunoavailabilty to undergo season ending surgery for facial pimple announcement.

Should we talk about OG Anunoavailability?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy