[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Bojan & the 2 picks
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/26/2024  12:56 PM
I'm still not done wetting my pants over trading for Deni and having these rotations:

Brunson, DDV, OG, Randle, iHart. These guys did legit solid damage during January til Randle/OG both went down. Without practice.

Second units: Brunson, Deuce, Hart, Deni, Mitch *OR* Deuce, Hart, Deni, Randle, Mitch

With OG, iHart getting a smattering of both of the above second unit minutes. That's a lot of guys and a lot of really well fitting pieces.

Everyone but Brunson, Randle as insanely good defenders and those 2 do hold their own in the team environment.

And the offense is made up of entirely high IQ offensive players outside of Mitch, Deuce and they ain't shabby.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
3/26/2024  1:05 PM
martin wrote:I'm still not done wetting my pants over trading for Deni and having these rotations:

Brunson, DDV, OG, Randle, iHart. These guys did legit solid damage during January til Randle/OG both went down. Without practice.

Second units: Brunson, Deuce, Hart, Deni, Mitch *OR* Deuce, Hart, Deni, Randle, Mitch

With OG, iHart getting a smattering of both of the above second unit minutes. That's a lot of guys and a lot of really well fitting pieces.

Everyone but Brunson, Randle as insanely good defenders and those 2 do hold their own in the team environment.

And the offense is made up of entirely high IQ offensive players outside of Mitch, Deuce and they ain't shabby.

What championship teams are made of!

I also see Brunson & Randle both taking less than what they could possibly earn when they are up for extensions.

50+win team for 5 years+.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
martin
USA
3/26/2024  1:15 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
martin wrote:I'm still not done wetting my pants over trading for Deni and having these rotations:

I also see Brunson & Randle both taking less than what they could possibly earn when they are up for extensions.

YESSIR

EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
3/26/2024  3:54 PM
martin wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:

YESSIR

Sign me up.

This is the Randle.
martin
USA
3/26/2024  5:48 PM
I have to put this video in this thread cause IMHO Josh Hart is a different version of what I think Deni can bring to the table. Glue guy with Swiss Army knife capabilities in a 6’9” frame.

Different type of athleticism and strength but same capability with higher passing and scoring upside.

Bojan & the 2 picks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy