3/22/2024  8:59 AM
ToddTT wrote:

Very creative vest and skirt

AUTOADVERT
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

3/22/2024  9:00 AM
ToddTT wrote:I wear the same thing when I shovel my driveway.

Great outfit and looks very warm

LivingLegend

3/22/2024  9:02 AM
ToddTT wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:Bogs confidence is shot

I was just going to post how underwhelming he has been.

Bogey can only make tough 28 foot 3’s or running bankers ANY open look he might as well have a blindfold on.

LivingLegend

3/22/2024  9:05 AM
martin wrote:

Black?

And seriously Hart is really good defensively —- really good.

People rave about Mitch but Hart by far the superior all-around / smart defender. Yes - Mitch changes shots better but Hart is great rotational and positional defender.

Joker was walking all,over the joint and flopping like a school girl last night.

LivingLegend

3/22/2024  9:09 AM
Knixkik wrote:Burks hasn’t been the same player he was a couple of years ago but i at least like what he’s bringing to the table. He’s trying to offer some scoring we don’t have otherwise. Bogy is legitimately not playing as advertised. He can’t get his own shot and doesn’t move enough off ball to get open looks. I hope he can figure it out when the Knicks get healthy. His hypothetical skillset is needed.

Getting his own shot was never really a calling card — we need to get him more open looks and he needs to knock some down (like in =Philly).

Once he knocks some down he can utilize his pump fake to get better inside looks but right now for the most part we are giving him a hand off 25 feet out and asking him to beat faster/younger/quicker defenders of the dribble. He’s still getting shots he should be making.

Think that resonates with me is what other analysts say about Bogey —— ex. Bob Meyers “that is one guy you can’t give an open look” —- last night Scott Hastings “that is the one guy you can’t leave open at 3”

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
3/22/2024  9:31 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/22/2024  9:31 AM
LivingLegend wrote:
martin wrote:

Black?

People rave about Mitch but Hart by far the superior all-around / smart defender. Yes - Mitch changes shots better but Hart is great rotational and positional defender.

Joker was walking all,over the joint and flopping like a school girl last night.

I think it's a reference to a podcast discussion, I think in "All The Smoke", where they asked who is the blackest white players in the NBA. They named IHart and DDV in that list.

MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
3/22/2024  9:45 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/22/2024  9:50 AM
NYKBocker wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:
martin wrote:

Black?

I think it's a reference to a podcast discussion, I think in "All The Smoke", where they asked who is the blackest white players in the NBA. They named IHart and DDV in that list.

iHart's dad, Florian Hartenstein, is half black.
https://andscape.com/features/isaiah-hartenstein-nba-draft-2017/.

Philc1
Member: #8897

3/22/2024  10:23 AM
Good game even if we lost. Burks was brilliant off the bench nice to see
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/22/2024  10:40 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:Different game with OG. Nuggets needed this game more to even the series.

How about when OG Randle and Mitch are available?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
USA
3/22/2024  10:41 AM
NYKBocker wrote:
ToddTT wrote:Surprising to me that he hasn’t hit 20 points before.

Not really. He is a pass first player

And we love him for it

martin
USA
3/22/2024  10:45 AM
NYKBocker wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:
martin wrote:

Black?

Isaiah and his dad

DLeethal
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #9126

3/22/2024  11:11 AM
That was a house money game and I'm cool with how it went. We battled the champs who are red hot right now all game while missing key guys. We fought back from some big deficits, held a decent lead in first half. Solid performance and battle. Now we get 4 bunny games and we should strive to win all 4 while the team is gelling like this.

Looks like Deuce in the starting lineup is here to stay until OG gets back. I love it, definitely gives us a bit more juice.

martin
USA
3/22/2024  11:50 AM
DLeethal wrote:That was a house money game and I'm cool with how it went. We battled the champs who are red hot right now all game while missing key guys. We fought back from some big deficits, held a decent lead in first half. Solid performance and battle. Now we get 4 bunny games and we should strive to win all 4 while the team is gelling like this.

Looks like Deuce in the starting lineup is here to stay until OG gets back. I love it, definitely gives us a bit more juice.

I didn't get to see after the 3rd last night.

Is it fair to say that the Knicks, at the tail end of a 4 game road trip, while missing 2 KEY starters and a third integral player, went toe to toe with the reigning Champs in their own house and who were on a decent stretch of wins?

Cause that is AWESOME

martin
USA
3/22/2024  12:08 PM
DLeethal
Member: #9126

3/22/2024  2:34 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:That was a house money game and I'm cool with how it went. We battled the champs who are red hot right now all game while missing key guys. We fought back from some big deficits, held a decent lead in first half. Solid performance and battle. Now we get 4 bunny games and we should strive to win all 4 while the team is gelling like this.

Is it fair to say that the Knicks, at the tail end of a 4 game road trip, while missing 2 KEY starters and a third integral player, went toe to toe with the reigning Champs in their own house and who were on a decent stretch of wins?

Cause that is AWESOME

Yes also add to that, we beat them by 38, gave them worst drubbing of season, so they wanted blood and we stood hung with them most of the game.

cooch2584
Member: #1187

3/22/2024  2:55 PM
martin wrote:

Cause that is AWESOME

Didnt expect to win this game but it was awesome that we stood toe to toe with them
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/22/2024  3:41 PM
Murry looks like Franco Harris out there! Dude is getting thick.
Hell of a player.
[GT 3/21/24 9PM] Knicks @ Nuggets

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy