[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

[GT 3/18/24 ESPN 10PM] Knicks @ Warriors
Author Thread
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
3/19/2024  12:33 AM
Biggest disappointment… Deuce not getting 30.
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/19/2024  12:33 AM
Anyway, worth it! Night
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
WP76
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4508

3/19/2024  12:37 AM
Waiting for Thibs to be charged for the attempted murder of Hart and McBride.
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

3/19/2024  12:39 AM
ToddTT wrote:Biggest disappointment… Deuce not getting 30.

Deuce not playing 48

Rookie

3/19/2024  12:43 AM
Wow staters 100 pts, reserves 15
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/19/2024  12:46 AM
Had to listen to the most of the game on GSW radio. They were respectful, but clearly broken. They play the Griz next and they dont even know if they can take that game.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
PresIke
Member: #33
USA
3/19/2024  12:48 AM
The Deuce Is Loose!
Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
Rookie

3/19/2024  12:52 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:Had to listen to the most of the game on GSW radio. They were respectful, but clearly broken. They play the Griz next and they dont even know if they can take that game.

GSW payroll 206M 🤣😂🤣

ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
3/19/2024  12:54 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:Had to listen to the most of the game on GSW radio. They were respectful, but clearly broken. They play the Griz next and they dont even know if they can take that game.

We’ve shattered their confidence.

Whomp waaaaaahhhh.

blkexec
Member: #748
3/19/2024  1:00 AM
Ok ok ok ok

After I give Thibs his flowers, can I just say one thing please to Thibs.

ABOUT FUK’N TIME

You have the second best 2way defensive PG IN DA LEAGUE. Put him on the best guard and call it a day. HE SAID THIS HIMSELF. He couldve been did this on defense and won some games we lost. And I’m still made we lost IQ. Him and DEUCE been ready. They are dogs led by the head dog in JB.

Ok ok ok ok

Deuce
Both Harts
OG
Donte
Precious
Mitch

I LOVE OUR TWO WAY PLAYERS. Even Grimes.

Big props to Leon.

Big props to Thibs.

Major props to deuce for being patient while working on his strengths and weaknesses.

Would hate to decide who to release and who to keep. But I know one player they will keep for a while and that’s deuce. And we Thought Donte had the best contract. First Jules, then Brunson, then Devo, now Deuce whos next for a great contract? Oh forgot Mitch but it’s time for iHart and OG to get some underpaid contracts and keep these guys together until we win a chip. At least before JB demands the supermax he deserves.

LETS GO

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
nycericanguy
Member: #9127

3/19/2024  7:26 AM
Miles need to play more SG. DDV shouldnt be playing 40 every night anyway. i like what Thibs did last night. And props on the development of Miles, he did NOT look like a player for 2 seasons.

For all the talk of Thibs not developing players, we've had quite a few youngins here just get better gradually every season until BOOM, all of sudden they are key pieces. Development isn't just letting someone go nut for 30mpg like we did with KNox, quite the contrary.

MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
3/19/2024  7:34 AM
Wake up, check the Knicks score, and trying to process while still half asleep.

Deuce played over 46 minutes last night.
Oh no, was Jalen hurt?
No, Jalen played 35 minutes.
Oh, he must've had an off night if Deuce scored 29.
Brunson had 34.
Knicks win?
Knicks win!
Nice!

franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
3/19/2024  8:19 AM
Rookie wrote:

GSW payroll 206M 🤣😂🤣

This is what happens to teams. I used to think Klay would be a player that could help a franchise like ours, but I looked at his contract and now way. Who trades for any of their big guys except maybe Curry? No one. GSW has added some nice role players this year, and I guess they’re thinking is if they can get into the playoffs, anything can happen.

nycericanguy

3/19/2024  8:23 AM
GSW had an amazing run but the end of a dynasty is usually not pretty.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/19/2024  8:41 AM
nycericanguy wrote:GSW had an amazing run but the end of a dynasty is usually not pretty.

I admire the effort to rebuild with yoot and its tough. Kuminga will be a good one but Wiseman dissapointed. Its hard to build thru draft!!! Even if your winning chips. Wiggins falling off has also hurt. Trayce-Jackson a good pick up! CP3 was the cost to rid of poole.
Its hard to transition as you said!!!

VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
3/19/2024  8:42 AM
Think you are looking at a potential playoff rotation lineup for at least a few mins a game - especially against teams like Cleveland, Philly and Indiana and potentially Milwaukee.

McBride is akin to a shut down CB defensively. You can put him one on one on an island vs. opposing PGs and keep your safeties (rim protectors) back. His ability to stay in front of the quicker guards and fight over screens to stay in front is terrific. He isn't gonna stop you from scoring every time, but he will make these guys work throughout the game and not make it easy. 29 other teams are wishing they had a McBride to cover Brunson right now. In the last 2 weeks look at whom he's been able to force off / limited nights from: Curry, Fox, Maxey, Garland. Maybe add Cole Anthony to that group as well.

The offense he brings is an unexpected plus. Love the confidence in his shot. Love him hitting off the dribble and step back. He is not 100% there at PG yet- he needs to keep his dribble and his head up against the trap and instinctually know where his people are gonna be - will take time. That said I LOVE him playing off the ball against Brunson and as a neutralizing force against the quick, scoring PGs of the league. Frees Brunson to have the energy to fight the blitz and doubles on O to still score.

Was a great adjustment to put him in the starting lineup. Not only did he disrupt Curry early, but given they had Draymond at Center it allowed us to better matchup with Kuminga (who killed us last time and continues to play very well) and then Hartenstein had a mismatch and got a bunch of easy finishes in the paint early. Interestingly both games were won wire to wire and the key in both games was the start with one team getting out to a double digit lead in both cases.

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
3/19/2024  8:45 AM
The only thing that is weirding me out right now is the amount of flowers being thrown our way from ESPN. The only talking head that gets my love right now is Big Perk. He was the only one at the beginning that was singing our praise.
nycericanguy

3/19/2024  8:47 AM
Nalod wrote:
nycericanguy wrote:GSW had an amazing run but the end of a dynasty is usually not pretty.

I admire the effort to rebuild with yoot and its tough. Kuminga will be a good one but Wiseman dissapointed. Its hard to build thru draft!!! Even if your winning chips. Wiggins falling off has also hurt. Trayce-Jackson a good pick up! CP3 was the cost to rid of poole.

they made some bad moves. Wiseman pick was awful from day 1.

I remember the Knicks wanted to move up draft LaMelo that season. GSW could have had Mitch, and #8 to draft Hali, instead they chose Wiseman. That was a huge setback and the beginning of the end.

If they had taken the Knicks offer, imagine them having Mitch & Hali instead?

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
3/19/2024  9:06 AM
martin wrote:LOOSE DEUCE

Loosie Deucie?

The defense that Miles does to the best opposing guards shall be called "The Diarrhea"!

Too much? My apologies. I didn't get much sleep last night watching the mother****ing Knicks! WooHoo!

Go NY Go Ny Go!

DLeethal
Member: #9126

3/19/2024  9:27 AM
nycericanguy wrote:
Nalod wrote:

they made some bad moves. Wiseman pick was awful from day 1.

I remember the Knicks wanted to move up draft LaMelo that season. GSW could have had Mitch, and #8 to draft Hali, instead they chose Wiseman. That was a huge setback and the beginning of the end.

If they had taken the Knicks offer, imagine them having Mitch & Hali instead?

Reality is lots of teams mess up in move-to-move microanalysis. GM-ing is a big picture macro game. You find horrible moves from even the greatest GMs but they get swept under the rug when the end results are good enough.

That said, I agree watching the end of a dynasty is not pretty. It takes balls to move on from guys that won you multiple championships. The Warriors have been trying to do it the way the Spurs did it from 2011-2015. It's hard to blend youth with aging stars like that. Curry is still good enough to give them a 2-3 year push if they can retool properly but they don't have much going for them anymore.

[GT 3/18/24 ESPN 10PM] Knicks @ Warriors

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy