[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Naser is balling.........
Author Thread
Bippity10
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #574
11/26/2004  4:36 PM
As I have been saying for a year now Nosehair is a solid center. His issue has never been talent but it's always been his penchant for early fouls. These early fouls take Nazear out of the game and he seems to never get back in the flow. This year Nazea has been avoiding the early fouls and is producing up to his capabilities. But you and I and all of us know that with the schizophrenia on this board the moment he goes into a slump we will be calling for him to be traded.
I just hope that people will like me
AUTOADVERT
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
11/26/2004  4:59 PM
Posted by Bippity10:

As I have been saying for a year now Nosehair is a solid center. His issue has never been talent but it's always been his penchant for early fouls. These early fouls take Nazear out of the game and he seems to never get back in the flow. This year Nazea has been avoiding the early fouls and is producing up to his capabilities. But you and I and all of us know that with the schizophrenia on this board the moment he goes into a slump we will be calling for him to be traded.

ROFL!!!! This has turned into my favorite thread since horse milk!!
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/26/2004  5:17 PM
damn you!!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
11/26/2004  8:40 PM
Fichemichelle! U R so awesome
The true Knickabocker..........
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
11/27/2004  6:53 AM
LOL... crazy thread

[Edited by - KnicksFan on 11/27/2004 07:07:56]
Knicks_Fan
Bizzy211
Member: #601
USA
11/27/2004  9:32 AM
Gone for one day and this is what I miss. Lol, man this is good stuff.
Bizzy Shadyville, NY **soundcloud.com/Bizzy211**
NYK3
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #725
USA
11/27/2004  3:28 PM
another STRONG game from nazr, 19 pts 10 rbs
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers!!!
Knickss208
Member: #796
11/27/2004  4:24 PM
I think it is crazy that everyone wants to see more form Nazr or that they think they should trade him for someone else while his stock is high. His stock is still very low according to most other teams, this isnt fantasy basketball here, they know what they are dealing with. When you look at the East if Nazr keeps putting up these numbers he could possibly go to the All Star game. If it wasnt for Z and Shaq he would be a shoe-in. I mean Magloire got it last year. Point is good centers are very hard to come by as we all know. Isaih was smart enough to see the potential in Nazr and took a risk. I would personally prefer to have Nazr at this point over Eddy Curry. Nazr fits perfectly with the knicks style. He runs the break and finishes any garbage left by any players. His defense will come to him he just needs to build a little more muscle and he will be fine. Hes gainning the confidence needed to make a player confident and start focusing on his specific weaknesses. I say hold onto him and see him develop into a center we all know we should be proud of.
NYK3
Member: #725
USA
11/27/2004  4:35 PM
Posted by Knickss208:

I think it is crazy that everyone wants to see more form Nazr or that they think they should trade him for someone else while his stock is high. His stock is still very low according to most other teams, this isnt fantasy basketball here, they know what they are dealing with. When you look at the East if Nazr keeps putting up these numbers he could possibly go to the All Star game. If it wasnt for Z and Shaq he would be a shoe-in. I mean Magloire got it last year. Point is good centers are very hard to come by as we all know. Isaih was smart enough to see the potential in Nazr and took a risk. I would personally prefer to have Nazr at this point over Eddy Curry. Nazr fits perfectly with the knicks style. He runs the break and finishes any garbage left by any players. His defense will come to him he just needs to build a little more muscle and he will be fine. Hes gainning the confidence needed to make a player confident and start focusing on his specific weaknesses. I say hold onto him and see him develop into a center we all know we should be proud of.
i agree, Mohammed is still young and is putting up HUGE numbers these past 2 weeks, I think we should hold onto him too.
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers!!!
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
11/27/2004  4:41 PM
Not to knock Nazr in anyway, but he definately isn't playing like an all star. I've already expressed how much I admire his hustle on offense, but his D isn't where it should be.
Nazr is 27, still relatively young, but I don't know how much better he can get. As far as his stock being low, I haven't exactly had a conversation with other teams, so I don't know. But I think that it would be very hard for them to not notice Nazr's string of games he's putting together.
If we could trade him for someone like Curry, I would do it. But until a chance like that presents itself, I have no problem in watching Nazr in New York.
Elite
Alba Posts: 23
Member: #510

11/27/2004  5:23 PM
i still think he can get better even tho he aint THAT young he has yet to start in the nba for a full season remember that is key
diderotn
USA
11/27/2004  5:37 PM
I know that some of you will want to kill me over what I am about to say. Honestly, I do believe that we should keep Nazr and trade Kurt. NaZr is four years younger and still has plenty of rooms to grow. Kurt is known around the league and his stocks are much higher at this point. If we can trade Kurt for Curry, I would say take it. Nazr can go back to his natural position which is PF for now or he can actually share the Center position with Curry. Just look at it this way, Sweetney is a monster as a PF, and Nazr can actually play both positions. If Curry is stinking it up, play Nazr and have Sweetney play the 4.

Marb
Crawf or Houston
TT or JYD
Nazr or Sweetney
Curry or Nazr

Posted by Elite:

i still think he can get better even tho he aint THAT young he has yet to start in the nba for a full season remember that is key
nykdunk
Member: #570
USA
11/27/2004  5:53 PM
What's suprising is Nazy is averaging close to a double-double and KT IS averaging a double-double. If Nazy can continue to tighten his defense, we might be alright this year and can look for a center in the draft.
diderotn
USA
11/27/2004  6:08 PM
One thing is for sure, I trust Isiah's decision. I know that he wants to make our team a lot younger than we are right now, and trading Naser specially as he starts to comeon strong will not help. However, if we trade Kurt for a young Center/PF than we will be on the right track. Yes Kurt has been our emotional leader, but one thing that you have to remember is that Detroit traded Stackhouse and Grant Hill to get younger and tougher. Let's not also forget that they won the championship in about two years after they traded Stackhouse.

Posted by NYKDUNK:

What's suprising is Nazy is averaging close to a double-double and KT IS averaging a double-double. If Nazy can continue to tighten his defense, we might be alright this year and can look for a center in the draft.
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
11/27/2004  10:46 PM
Amazing what a foul-trouble free Nazr can do! He's been playing great and I hope he keeps it up. He has wanted so much to start for a team and now he's been given the opportunity and he is making the most out of it. I really, really hope that he can work a lot on his defense because it would be great if he could become that center we have needed for a long time.
Knicks_Fan
kevlofton
Member: #317
USA
11/28/2004  3:16 AM
And his STATS are better than Dampier (8 ppg 6 rpg), who we could had wasted alot of money on.
Real Knick Fan
Bonn1997
Member: #581
USA
11/28/2004  10:26 AM
Posted by diderotn:

I know that some of you will want to kill me over what I am about to say. Honestly, I do believe that we should keep Nazr and trade Kurt.

I think we should just keep both unless a very good offer comes by. Let teams approach us with offers for Kurt or Nazr.
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
11/28/2004  12:24 PM
Right now, we can't really afford to lose either Nazr or Kurt, unless we are taking back a promising young C.
Naser is balling.........

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy