[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

3+ hours of NYK Mentality interviewing 11 Knicks_Twitter fans.
Author Thread
NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

2/23/2024  2:58 PM
First and foremost I'd like to thank everyone here on Ultimate_Knicks for battle testing me for Knicks Twitter you guys really prepared me for defending both Thibs and Julius Randle (before I discovered Knicks Twitter) in other words you guys gave me the confidence to know I could stand my own vs. Anyone and everyone. I thank you for that.

I'll be interviewing Ian Begley within the next couple days I've got 10 questions for him and I'm going to make sure to shout out Ultimate Knicks @ the end of the interviews because he's got a big following and this website deserves a lot of exposure moving forward.

But I'm not stopping there in the Offseason my goal is to interview Julius Randle and Jalen Brunson (and I'm closer to making it happen than I ever could've imagined).

I'd also like to gather 10 UK Members and interview you all just like I'm now interviewing Knicks fans on Knicks Twitter because UK will always be my home away from home because I don't forget where I come from. Martin gave me an outlet when RealGM wouldn't.

AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/23/2024  3:14 PM
You are wild my man

I am going to start happy hour at 4pm, bong it up later, and then click on that Spaces link and see what flies lol

Thanks NYK Mentality

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
USA
2/23/2024  3:15 PM
And then it hits you that some times UK is where RealGm cast offs go to? lol
NYKMentality

2/23/2024  3:34 PM
martin wrote:You are wild my man

I am going to start happy hour at 4pm, bong it up later, and then click on that Spaces link and see what flies lol

Thanks NYK Mentality

I'd love to start a Knicks Twitter space where I interview you and ask you my Top-10 UK questions for you (and then I'll open up to the listeners after the 10 questions).

I think it'll be a nice way to not only promote UK but also for Knicks fans on Social Media to get to know the legend who created our message board.

But yeah I just love to have fun man @ the end of the day me and State + Poppa-Left are Knicks fan FRIENDS and we go @ it with one another but it's all out of respect we help each others platforms by being complete opposites of one another but in February of 2023 we weren't friends we were bitter rivals😭

🤣

martin
USA
2/23/2024  3:50 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
martin wrote:You are wild my man

Thanks NYK Mentality

I'd love to start a Knicks Twitter space where I interview you and ask you my Top-10 UK questions for you (and then I'll open up to the listeners after the 10 questions).

I think it'll be a nice way to not only promote UK but also for Knicks fans on Social Media to get to know the legend who created our message board.

But yeah I just love to have fun man @ the end of the day me and State + Poppa-Left are Knicks fan FRIENDS and we go @ it with one another but it's all out of respect we help each others platforms by being complete opposites of one another but in February of 2023 we weren't friends we were bitter rivals😭

🤣

I genuinely appreciate the offer but will pass thank you.

I'm a bad interview anyway, tons of others that are vastly more interesting tbh

Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

2/23/2024  10:23 PM
How’d you get Randle and Brunson to drop the restraining orders?
NYKMentality

2/24/2024  4:42 AM
Rookie wrote:How'd you get Randle and Brunson to drop the restraining orders?

I didn't ask for none of it😭

All I knew is Julius Randle doesn't have no Knicks Twitter and before you know it his entire family is all quoting my Julius Randle posts, liking my tweets, re-tweeting my posts and FOLLOWING me I had no idea his mom + grandma knew who I was; until I knew. Same goes for Jalen Brunson's aunt she joined my Knicks Team Positivity Members group that I created 3 months ago and she's been following me + joined the NYK Mentality team and I was oblivious who she was (until she told us).

You never know who the person is (next to you).

Thnx God I don't tweet on Knicks Twitter to destroy 20 year old kids. Because then I'd be blocked by the same family members who just now began to follow and appreciate my support of these ballers of NY.

From Real Gm (banned) to Martin's UK (suspended and Thibs + Julius Randle battle tested) to who knows after Knicks Twitter 🤷 hopefully a damn NEW YORK KNICKS CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE IN MANHATTAN.

And I'll always credit RJ + IQ for OGs perimeter defense it's Ron Artest X2 on steroids he's the greatest Defensive player within the entire NBA.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/24/2024  11:55 AM
Does X make you money, or drive viewers to a podcast your doing?
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/24/2024  12:18 PM
Good luck man. Even though I think disagree with 8/10 of your takes, I definitely respect the enthusiasm.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

2/24/2024  12:48 PM
I once sat in the same row as Amare Stoudemire’s wife at my son’s AAU game. I feel like we really bonded
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/24/2024  3:49 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Good luck man. Even though I think disagree with 8/10 of your takes, I definitely respect the enthusiasm.

8/10? Suckup

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/24/2024  4:34 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:Good luck man. Even though I think disagree with 8/10 of your takes, I definitely respect the enthusiasm.

8/10? Suckup

I was just trying to leave some wiggle room. 😏

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
NYKMentality

2/28/2024  3:49 PM
NYK Mentality interviewing a Knicks Content Creator who Knicks Twitter caught in CHICAGO BULLS HAT + BULLS JERSEY + MJ23's for shoes.

And I just HAD TO INTERVIEW him (afterwards).

🎤

3+ hours of NYK Mentality interviewing 11 Knicks_Twitter fans.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy