[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT OT: Interesting interview of one time Knick Truck Robinson
Author Thread
JesseDark
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #467
2/21/2024  7:22 PM
Who knew Bill Cartwright had a podcast? Anyways found this interview of Truck Robinson, who dishes the dirt of his time with the Knicks and his career. He didn't like Bernnard King.
He has another interview of Toby Knight that was pretty good too.

Bring back dee-fense
AUTOADVERT
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

2/22/2024  12:57 AM
JesseDark wrote:Who knew Bill Cartwright had a podcast? Anyways found this interview of Truck Robinson, who dishes the dirt of his time with the Knicks and his career. He didn't like Bernnard King.
He has another interview of Toby Knight that was pretty good too.

Interesting stuff —- there was always this unspoken reputation with Truck and you can clearly see/hear why in that interview.

He has some Oakley in him in that he see’s things his way and wasn’t afraid to say what was on his mind. I thought he was solid (not great) for the Knicks and I remember now that squad did go in a bit of a run but didn’t realize it was without Bernard.

Bernard is my favorite Knick (with Clyde) but Hubie did force feed Bernard until the cows came home and could definitely see a guy like Robinson wanting to touch the ball more.

Some PF’s that came thru Knicks - Haywood, Lucas, Truck, McAdoo and more

JesseDark
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #467
2/22/2024  7:01 AM
Truck speaks what’s on his mind and seems very affable. He can tell a good story. Truck really goes in on Demarcus Cousins and confirms the attitude problem of Cousins.
This interview could have used a stronger interviewer to get more out of Truck and get him to keep his phone centered.
Bring back dee-fense
OT OT: Interesting interview of one time Knick Truck Robinson

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy