[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Trump Fined 350 million for Fraud
Author Thread
DLeethal
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #9126

2/19/2024  12:43 PM
I know you are trying really hard to sound smart by being adversarial, but you really just proving you can't have a legitimate conversation around this and you'd rather derail into the weeds on things like poll citing and legislation details.
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/19/2024  12:50 PM
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:The whole dictatorship thing is funny to me. Biden has behaved as more of a dictator than any president in history. On quite literally every policy issue Trump is less of a dictator than Biden. The guy who errs on the side of less government intervention or control is never the dictator. Biden literally hired 87K IRS agents like his first day on the job and is trying to put his opponent, who has more support than him by basically every poll or measure right now, in prison for the rest of his life on laughable charges so he can't win the election.

You can’t be this dumb?

This is a lot of America folks, read it and weep.

Nice rebuttal. I'll put my intelligence up against yours any day boss.

How does a president “hire” IRA agents outside of legislation? If it happened on “literally” day 1, where do you think that legislation originated?

If it is as easy as “hiring” agents day 1, why hasn’t Biden done more of that?

DLeethal, I welcome the back and forth. I don’t think you will be able to keep up.

Where did the hire of the 87K IRA agents originate? Which legislation? And when was it passed?

Why do republicans keep saying they are going “repeal” that legislation?

Put up or shut up time.

You really want to get in the weeds on this out of everything I said? Lol. The "Inflation Reduction Act" allocated 80B to "improve IRS operations" over the course of 10 years, with a projected 86,852 new full-time positions based on a May 2021 (4 months into his term) treasury department assessment which can be found here https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/The-American-Families-Plan-Tax-Compliance-Agenda.pdf

So legislation passed. Democrats and Republicans, senate and congress both voted to pass this?

Biden did not, in fact, hire 87K Ira agents literally day 1, right?

LOL

On August 12, 2022, the bill was passed by the House on a 220–207 vote, with all Democrats voting in favor and all Republicans voting against it. On August 16, 2022, the bill was signed into law by President Joe Biden.

Quite literally his first order of business included hiring 87K IRS agents on a party-line vote.

OK, so this was how normal things works. Through legislation.

Why did you say Biden hired 87K Ira agents day 1 when clearly that did not happen? Cause you really can’t have a conversation with someone who exaggerates in the you have. Your exaggerations lean towards lies IMHO.

This is normal stuff quite frankly. When the population of a county grow, so do the normal amount of people who need to administer those services.

You do realize that the size of IRA staff needs to keep up with workload right?

Did you consider this? Are you aware of the number of people who are a part of the IRA compared to workload over last 50 years?

Any of that relevant to you? Also what have been the returns on those hires? Have they been beneficial or where they all put on the “Get Trump” tax team as you suggested? Or was that an assumed lie on your part too?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
USA
2/19/2024  12:51 PM
DLeethal wrote:I know you are trying really hard to sound smart by being adversarial, but you really just proving you can't have a legitimate conversation around this and you'd rather derail into the weeds on things like poll citing and legislation details.

No thanks. You are playing dodgeball.

Bring something substantial to the table cause you have added zero so far.

newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
2/19/2024  12:57 PM
Wow DLeethal! You are incredibly misinformed sheesh. Actually I don't know if we can chalk this up to misinformed anymore at this stage. Most likely willful ignorance.

34 people were indicted from the Mueller investigation.
The Special Counsel indicted 34 people—seven U.S. nationals, 26 Russian nationals, and one Dutch national—and three Russian organizations. Two additional individuals were charged as a result of referrals to other FBI offices.[

It was proven that Russia interfered with the election. The investigation into Trump was to see if he was involved or not. They did not find enough concrete evidence to say if Trump was or was not involved within the investigation. But the overall investigation got 34 people indicted.

For you to say it was a made up Russian story only shows that you have been successfully manipulated again probably willfully.

Trump was ordered to pay E.Jean Carroll $5mil because he was FOUND GUILTY OF SEXUAL ASSAULT in the court of law. The fact that him being guilty of sexual assault and you choosing to side with him still. Just shows a lack of morals and character on your part. Then ordered to pay another $83.3mil because he was found guilty of defaming her in the court of law. And now recently ordered to pay a total of $453mil for being found guilty of fraud in the court of law.

Witch hunts in order to create election interference don't lead to convictions generating half a billion dollars worth of damages.

Jan 6th, fake electores, & classified documents were all live events for us to see him guilty of for ourselves. They all become investigations due to standard operating procedure. If enough evidence during investigation presents itself to go to trial than it goes to trial, again standard operating procedure.

Can't commit crimes than claim election interference when investigated for them. Then again I guess you can since people will still buy in to it.

Trump is guilty as hell. His only play is to drag out the trials long enough to and hope to win Presidency again. Then pardon himself of all his crimes.

Might as well buy his new shoes as well DLeethal, help him pay for his sexual assault damages.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
DLeethal

2/19/2024  1:02 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:The whole dictatorship thing is funny to me. Biden has behaved as more of a dictator than any president in history. On quite literally every policy issue Trump is less of a dictator than Biden. The guy who errs on the side of less government intervention or control is never the dictator. Biden literally hired 87K IRS agents like his first day on the job and is trying to put his opponent, who has more support than him by basically every poll or measure right now, in prison for the rest of his life on laughable charges so he can't win the election.

You can’t be this dumb?

How does a president “hire” IRA agents outside of legislation? If it happened on “literally” day 1, where do you think that legislation originated?

DLeethal, I welcome the back and forth. I don’t think you will be able to keep up.

Where did the hire of the 87K IRA agents originate? Which legislation? And when was it passed?

Put up or shut up time.

You really want to get in the weeds on this out of everything I said? Lol. The "Inflation Reduction Act" allocated 80B to "improve IRS operations" over the course of 10 years, with a projected 86,852 new full-time positions based on a May 2021 (4 months into his term) treasury department assessment which can be found here https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/The-American-Families-Plan-Tax-Compliance-Agenda.pdf

So legislation passed. Democrats and Republicans, senate and congress both voted to pass this?

LOL

On August 12, 2022, the bill was passed by the House on a 220–207 vote, with all Democrats voting in favor and all Republicans voting against it. On August 16, 2022, the bill was signed into law by President Joe Biden.

Quite literally his first order of business included hiring 87K IRS agents on a party-line vote.

Why did you say Biden hired 87K Ira agents day 1 when clearly that did not happen? Cause you really can’t have a conversation with someone who exaggerates in the you have. Your exaggerations lean towards lies IMHO.

This is normal stuff quite frankly. When the population of a county grow, so do the normal amount of people who need to administer those services.

Did you consider this? Are you aware of the number of people who are a part of the IRA compared to workload over last 50 years?

Any of that relevant to you? Also what have been the returns on those hires? Have they been beneficial or where they all put on the “Get Trump” tax team as you suggested? Or was that an assumed lie on your part too?

LOL. You got hosed here boss. Part of Biden''s first order of business was to force through doubling the size of the IRS into legislation designed to reduce inflation. That's what we call "pork" - ramming through unpopular agenda items into broader legislation on a party line vote.

DLeethal

2/19/2024  1:02 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:I know you are trying really hard to sound smart by being adversarial, but you really just proving you can't have a legitimate conversation around this and you'd rather derail into the weeds on things like poll citing and legislation details.

I haven't dodged a thing.

DLeethal

2/19/2024  1:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/19/2024  1:09 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:Wow DLeethal! You are incredibly misinformed sheesh. Actually I don't know if we can chalk this up to misinformed anymore at this stage. Most likely willful ignorance.

34 people were indicted from the Mueller investigation.
The Special Counsel indicted 34 people—seven U.S. nationals, 26 Russian nationals, and one Dutch national—and three Russian organizations. Two additional individuals were charged as a result of referrals to other FBI offices.[

It was proven that Russia interfered with the election. The investigation into Trump was to see if he was involved or not. They did not find enough concrete evidence to say if Trump was or was not involved within the investigation. But the overall investigation got 34 people indicted.

For you to say it was a made up Russian story only shows that you have been successfully manipulated again probably willfully.

Trump was ordered to pay E.Jean Carroll $5mil because he was FOUND GUILTY OF SEXUAL ASSAULT in the court of law. The fact that him being guilty of sexual assault and you choosing to side with him still. Just shows a lack of morals and character on your part. Then ordered to pay another $83.3mil because he was found guilty of defaming her in the court of law. And now recently ordered to pay a total of $453mil for being found guilty of fraud in the court of law.

Witch hunts in order to create election interference don't lead to convictions generating half a billion dollars worth of damages.

Jan 6th, fake electores, & classified documents were all live events for us to see him guilty of for ourselves. They all become investigations due to standard operating procedure. If enough evidence during investigation presents itself to go to trial than it goes to trial, again standard operating procedure.

Can't commit crimes than claim election interference when investigated for them. Then again I guess you can since people will still buy in to it.

Trump is guilty as hell. His only play is to drag out the trials long enough to and hope to win Presidency again. Then pardon himself of all his crimes.

Might as well buy his new shoes as well DLeethal, help him pay for his sexual assault damages.

Russia "interfering in an election" - which is also a specialty of the US and more specifically the Biden camp - is much different than saying "Trump colluded with Russia to steal an election" - the latter of which was knowingly false yet put out by intelligence services and paraded by the media, who knew it was false, for the better part of 2 years.

Russia, China, Iran, Israel, Germany, friends or foes, play their part in "interfering" or "impacting" or "swaying" our elections as we do theirs. Not sure that's really breaking news to anyone. And indictment a bunch of Russians on that doesn't disprove anything about the Trump/Russia narrative being willful misinformation. But clouding "Trump colluded with Russia" with "Russia interfered" is exactly what they did successfully to people like you who can't tell the difference.

martin
USA
2/19/2024  1:07 PM
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

Answer some question, until that time, you are dodging.

My questions have been very direct. You need them repeated?

martin
USA
2/19/2024  1:08 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/19/2024  1:11 PM
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

You can’t be this dumb?

Put up or shut up time.

LOL

LOL. You got hosed here boss. Part of Biden''s first order of business was to force through doubling the size of the IRS into legislation designed to reduce inflation. That's what we call "pork" - ramming through unpopular agenda items into broader legislation on a party line vote.

Feel free to respond to my questions.

Hiring people to help fund govt services is not pork. Millions in back taxes that had not yet collected has been the result of those hires.

Hiring people to build a wall and saying Mexico will pay for it while really only giving out contracts to not build a wall, that’s a prime example of pork.

DLeethal

2/19/2024  1:13 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

Certain things don't need meticulous sourcing. You are just trying to give yourself an out on the merits of the debate. Trump's polls getting better over the past 6 months to a year is an accepted fact across biases. It's the equivalent of you trying to force someone who says something like "border crossings are up this year" to go dig up a trove of DHS metrics to prove that accepted fact.

Is your point here that Trump has not gone up in the polls since the indictments began? That would actually be the controversial take that requires some sourcing to back it up.

DLeethal

2/19/2024  1:15 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

You can’t be this dumb?

Put up or shut up time.

LOL

Hiring people to help fund govt services is not pork. Millions in back taxes that had not yet collected has been the result of those hires.

Hiring people to build a wall and saying Mexico will pay for it while really only giving out contracts to not build a wall, that’s a prime example of pork.

Ok, sounds like we have come to an agreement that Biden decided to double the size of the IRS as part of his first legislative order of business. Also sounds like you support that. Not sure what other point you are trying to make here but seems pretty irrelevant.

martin
USA
2/19/2024  1:19 PM
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

Certain things don't need meticulous sourcing. You are just trying to give yourself an out on the merits of the debate. Trump's polls getting better over the past 6 months to a year is an accepted fact across biases. It's the equivalent of you trying to force someone who says something like "border crossings are up this year" to go dig up a trove of DHS metrics to prove that accepted fact.

Is your point here that Trump has not gone up in the polls since the indictments began? That would actually be the controversial take that requires some sourcing to back it up.

Why are those polls relevant to anything?

Why should I be paying attention to the results of a Fox News polls or the like?

I’d like a president who is not a rapist.

I’d like a president who is not under indictment.

I’d like a president who doesn’t need to Hawk $399 god awful sneakers to pay his crime sprees.

I like people who aren’t dumb enough to want to follow a con man who is a rapist, indicted, lies all the time, thinks Invectermin is not a health product for COVID. You know, thos low bar human level things.

How about you? You must favor those things at some level?

Because there are certainly alternatives.

martin
USA
2/19/2024  1:22 PM
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

You can’t be this dumb?

Put up or shut up time.

LOL

Ok, sounds like we have come to an agreement that Biden decided to double the size of the IRS as part of his first legislative order of business. Also sounds like you support that. Not sure what other point you are trying to make here but seems pretty irrelevant.

When you want to have a relevant discussion, let us know.

For me, you have really displayed zero level of having interaction, and it’s just not with me.

Up to you to do differently.

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

2/19/2024  1:23 PM
DLeethal wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:The reason Trump's support strengthens with every indictment is because the majority of Americans see exactly what is happening here. They trying to put him in prison for the rest of his life not because his egregious crimes but because they don't want him to be president again. The man has been in the public spotlight for 5 decades and never faced a charge, then all of a sudden gets a tsunami of charges once he declares he's running again. Every single one of these cases has been some never-used fringe political theory (the Stormy case or the RICO case for challenging an election) or something that everyone in Trump's shoes does but never gets charged for (the classified docs and embellishing your net worth for preferable loans). The majority of the country does not find any of these charges to be warranted or credible. The left will laugh it off as a bunch of bible thumping rednecks but they are just showing they have never left their metropolitan bubbles, Trump's support has only widened and is getting stronger across the board. That's no different than the right saying all the remaining Biden/Harris supporters are blue haired antifa hippies or entitled college kids still living in their parents basement. Classic denialism and hubris by an out of touch media establishment and their dwindling consumer base.

Those clamoring "save democracy" while pushing to remove the leading candidate from the ballots and have him die in prison just look like out of touch buffoons at this point.

In addition, everyone knows the CIA spied on him during the 2016 election ("conspiracy theory" turned fact) completely made up the Russiagate narrative out of thin air (conspiracy theory turned fact) then pounded everyone over the head with it for 2 years to try and get him removed from office, banded together to discredit the censor the Hunter Biden laptop 2 weeks before the election when they knew it was legitimate (conspiracy theory turned fact). I don't think people realize how dumb they are after crying "election interference" over the Russia nonsense while turning a blind eye to all the election interference that has taken place to try and get this guy removed.

This is why no one takes the indictments seriously and his popularity gets stronger each time, the people trying to get Trump out for 7 years have lost all credibility at this point.

Why are you speaking for anyone else besides yourself? Cause you can **** off with that level of uninformed gibberish; no need to splash any of that ignorance any further.

I find your lack of having an iota of a clue kinda revealing. We shall blame it on our poor educational system.

Lay off the Fox News stuff, it’ll be healthier for you.

Your giving him too much credit.
His education is limited to YouTube videos.

Did you know the earth is flat? Just ask him.

I'll put my intelligence up against yours too.

When you can't refute the points why not just throw insults. Typical.

Points?
Or conspiracy theories?
This is a common problem with Trump apologists.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
DLeethal

2/19/2024  1:24 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

Why should I be paying attention to the results of a Fox News polls or the like?

I’d like a president who doesn’t need to Hawk $399 god awful sneakers to pay his crime sprees.

I like people who aren’t dumb enough to want to follow a con man who is a rapist, indicted, lies all the time, thinks Invectermin is not a health product for COVID. You know, thos low bar human level things.

Yawn.

I'd like a President who doesn't refuse to acknowledge his granddaughter's existence until guilted into by the media.

or a President who doesn't use his crackhead son as his bagman.

or a President who doesn't try to throw his opponent in prison during a election.

or a President who is not deemed too old and mentally feeble to even stand trial for a crime.

We can all play that stupid game.

DLeethal

2/19/2024  1:25 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

You can’t be this dumb?

Put up or shut up time.

LOL

When you want to have a relevant discussion, let us know.

For me, you have really displayed zero level of having interaction, and it’s just not with me.

Up to you to do differently.

You got hosed on the point you tried to make about the IRS agents and I showed you cumulative polling that shows Trump is ahead, across the board, in every single poll. I answered your questions.

DLeethal

2/19/2024  1:26 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:The reason Trump's support strengthens with every indictment is because the majority of Americans see exactly what is happening here. They trying to put him in prison for the rest of his life not because his egregious crimes but because they don't want him to be president again. The man has been in the public spotlight for 5 decades and never faced a charge, then all of a sudden gets a tsunami of charges once he declares he's running again. Every single one of these cases has been some never-used fringe political theory (the Stormy case or the RICO case for challenging an election) or something that everyone in Trump's shoes does but never gets charged for (the classified docs and embellishing your net worth for preferable loans). The majority of the country does not find any of these charges to be warranted or credible. The left will laugh it off as a bunch of bible thumping rednecks but they are just showing they have never left their metropolitan bubbles, Trump's support has only widened and is getting stronger across the board. That's no different than the right saying all the remaining Biden/Harris supporters are blue haired antifa hippies or entitled college kids still living in their parents basement. Classic denialism and hubris by an out of touch media establishment and their dwindling consumer base.

Those clamoring "save democracy" while pushing to remove the leading candidate from the ballots and have him die in prison just look like out of touch buffoons at this point.

In addition, everyone knows the CIA spied on him during the 2016 election ("conspiracy theory" turned fact) completely made up the Russiagate narrative out of thin air (conspiracy theory turned fact) then pounded everyone over the head with it for 2 years to try and get him removed from office, banded together to discredit the censor the Hunter Biden laptop 2 weeks before the election when they knew it was legitimate (conspiracy theory turned fact). I don't think people realize how dumb they are after crying "election interference" over the Russia nonsense while turning a blind eye to all the election interference that has taken place to try and get this guy removed.

This is why no one takes the indictments seriously and his popularity gets stronger each time, the people trying to get Trump out for 7 years have lost all credibility at this point.

Why are you speaking for anyone else besides yourself? Cause you can **** off with that level of uninformed gibberish; no need to splash any of that ignorance any further.

I find your lack of having an iota of a clue kinda revealing. We shall blame it on our poor educational system.

Lay off the Fox News stuff, it’ll be healthier for you.

Your giving him too much credit.
His education is limited to YouTube videos.

Did you know the earth is flat? Just ask him.

I'll put my intelligence up against yours too.

When you can't refute the points why not just throw insults. Typical.

Points?
Or conspiracy theories?
This is a common problem with Trump apologists.

What did I say that is a baseless conspiracy theory?

martin
USA
2/19/2024  1:28 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/19/2024  1:28 PM
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

Yawn.

I'd like a President who doesn't refuse to acknowledge his granddaughter's existence until guilted into by the media.

or a President who doesn't try to throw his opponent in prison during a election.

or a President who is not deemed too old and mentally feeble to even stand trial for a crime.

This right here is real America. It’s unfortunate.

Average educational level for an adult in our country is 6th grade and I’m not at all surprised.

You operate in fantasy land.

DLeethal

2/19/2024  1:30 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

Yawn.

This right here is real America. It’s unfortunate.

Average educational level for an adult in our country is 6th grade and I’m not at all surprised.

You operate in fantasy land.

LOL. You are too easy. Next.

martin
USA
2/19/2024  1:32 PM
DLeethal “yawns” are getting behind and supporting someone who is a rapist and has a ****ing boatload of classified pics of sloppily stored notational secrets in his bathroom all the while getting indicted substantially for lots and lots of crimes.

I cannot respect you as a person. At all.

OT: Trump Fined 350 million for Fraud

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy