[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Trump Fined 350 million for Fraud
Author Thread
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

2/19/2024  11:43 AM
DLeethal wrote:The whole dictatorship thing is funny to me. Biden has behaved as more of a dictator than any president in history. On quite literally every policy issue Trump is less of a dictator than Biden. The guy who errs on the side of less government intervention or control is never the dictator. Biden literally hired 87K IRS agents like his first day on the job and is trying to put his opponent, who has more support than him by basically every poll or measure right now, in prison for the rest of his life on laughable charges so he can't win the election.

Funny guy. You must have missed the whole overturning a democratic election part. Asking his VP to change the democratic process. Don't worry, you will be reminded soon.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
AUTOADVERT
HofstraBBall

2/19/2024  11:46 AM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:The reason Trump's support strengthens with every indictment is because the majority of Americans see exactly what is happening here. They trying to put him in prison for the rest of his life not because his egregious crimes but because they don't want him to be president again. The man has been in the public spotlight for 5 decades and never faced a charge, then all of a sudden gets a tsunami of charges once he declares he's running again. Every single one of these cases has been some never-used fringe political theory (the Stormy case or the RICO case for challenging an election) or something that everyone in Trump's shoes does but never gets charged for (the classified docs and embellishing your net worth for preferable loans). The majority of the country does not find any of these charges to be warranted or credible. The left will laugh it off as a bunch of bible thumping rednecks but they are just showing they have never left their metropolitan bubbles, Trump's support has only widened and is getting stronger across the board. That's no different than the right saying all the remaining Biden/Harris supporters are blue haired antifa hippies or entitled college kids still living in their parents basement. Classic denialism and hubris by an out of touch media establishment and their dwindling consumer base.

Those clamoring "save democracy" while pushing to remove the leading candidate from the ballots and have him die in prison just look like out of touch buffoons at this point.

In addition, everyone knows the CIA spied on him during the 2016 election ("conspiracy theory" turned fact) completely made up the Russiagate narrative out of thin air (conspiracy theory turned fact) then pounded everyone over the head with it for 2 years to try and get him removed from office, banded together to discredit the censor the Hunter Biden laptop 2 weeks before the election when they knew it was legitimate (conspiracy theory turned fact). I don't think people realize how dumb they are after crying "election interference" over the Russia nonsense while turning a blind eye to all the election interference that has taken place to try and get this guy removed.

This is why no one takes the indictments seriously and his popularity gets stronger each time, the people trying to get Trump out for 7 years have lost all credibility at this point.

Why are you speaking for anyone else besides yourself? Cause you can **** off with that level of uninformed gibberish; no need to splash any of that ignorance any further.

I find your lack of having an iota of a clue kinda revealing. We shall blame it on our poor educational system.

Lay off the Fox News stuff, it’ll be healthier for you.

Your giving him too much credit.
His education is limited to YouTube videos.

Did you know the earth is flat? Just ask him.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
DLeethal
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #9126

2/19/2024  11:46 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
DLeethal wrote:The reason Trump's support strengthens with every indictment is because the majority of Americans see exactly what is happening here. They trying to put him in prison for the rest of his life not because his egregious crimes but because they don't want him to be president again. The man has been in the public spotlight for 5 decades and never faced a charge, then all of a sudden gets a tsunami of charges once he declares he's running again. Every single one of these cases has been some never-used fringe political theory (the Stormy case or the RICO case for challenging an election) or something that everyone in Trump's shoes does but never gets charged for (the classified docs and embellishing your net worth for preferable loans). The majority of the country does not find any of these charges to be warranted or credible. The left will laugh it off as a bunch of bible thumping rednecks but they are just showing they have never left their metropolitan bubbles, Trump's support has only widened and is getting stronger across the board. That's no different than the right saying all the remaining Biden/Harris supporters are blue haired antifa hippies or entitled college kids still living in their parents basement. Classic denialism and hubris by an out of touch media establishment and their dwindling consumer base.

Those clamoring "save democracy" while pushing to remove the leading candidate from the ballots and have him die in prison just look like out of touch buffoons at this point.

Keep dreaming. Everything you just said about his popularity gaining is only in the dreary corners of Trump rallies. Where racism also festers well. Yes polls have shown that his victim, patriot, Jesus propaganda strengthens the MAGEts. However, the normal Americans, are distancing themselves further with each conviction and new trial.

Read my link above and learn about how these Trump tactics, like most of what he does, is stolen from others. Ie. Previous dictator's playbooks.

Question I have for all the Trump is a victim of politics apoligists.
Why is it that Hillary was not convicted?
Trump had his own DOJ.
Appointed a flunky Attorney General to do his bidding. (Barr)
Control of congress.
Yet NOTHING!
Why? Is Biden just smarter than Teump and better at manipulating the system .
If so, it highlights yet another Trump failure.
Or maybe it's that there is much more evidence of Trump wrongdoing and that what Trump is saying does not have any real proof. Except for the parrots repeating his lies.

Kinda like that key government witness who has just been accused of lying about Biden and his son?
But I'm sure that evidence will easily be dismissed by Sir trump.

I just hope Trumpers keep giving him all their money. It will be glorious seeing all those homeless or in jail with MAGA hats and gold sneakers!

The first sentence is provably wrong by any poll or metric you can come up with.

Hillary wasn't charged for the same reason that Biden wasn't charged after laying out his guilt - the wonderful reason "he is too old and feeble". They are establishment cronies. That's why they aren't charged. If Trump was part of that club he wouldn't be charged either.

DLeethal

2/19/2024  11:48 AM
martin wrote:

In addition, everyone knows the CIA spied on him during the 2016 election ("conspiracy theory" turned fact) completely made up the Russiagate narrative out of thin air (conspiracy theory turned fact) then pounded everyone over the head with it for 2 years to try and get him removed from office, banded together to discredit the censor the Hunter Biden laptop 2 weeks before the election when they knew it was legitimate (conspiracy theory turned fact). I don't think people realize how dumb they are after crying "election interference" over the Russia nonsense while turning a blind eye to all the election interference that has taken place to try and get this guy removed.

This is why no one takes the indictments seriously and his popularity gets stronger each time, the people trying to get Trump out for 7 years have lost all credibility at this point.

Why are you speaking for anyone else besides yourself? Cause you can **** off with that level of uninformed gibberish; no need to splash any of that ignorance any further.

I find your lack of having an iota of a clue kinda revealing. We shall blame it on our poor educational system.

I'm speaking based on facts - the fact is with every indictment his poll numbers went up, thus more and more people were not finding them warranted or credible. Not rocket science.

HofstraBBall

2/19/2024  11:49 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/19/2024  1:21 PM
ToddTT wrote:
ToddTT wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
ToddTT wrote:We should have a separate politics forum that I can ignore the everliving **** out of.

Does anybody else click on threads so they don't show up as unread? Stupid OCD!

The best politics threads are those telling people to vote. Get off of your couch and vote. Together we can elect the least-worst candidates!!!

Carry on.

You know what this thread needs............?

Oh! I know!!! One sec...

Boom!

Can't believe you missed the reference.

"You know what this thread needs"....
"The PERFECT CHEER...leader".

DLeethal

2/19/2024  11:49 AM
Trump's government tried to forcibly remove him while he was president based on made up stories about Russiagate and you are asking me why he didn't get Hillary arrested? LOL
DLeethal

2/19/2024  11:50 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
martin wrote:

Your giving him too much credit.
His education is limited to YouTube videos.

Did you know the earth is flat? Just ask him.

I'll put my intelligence up against yours too.

When you can't refute the points why not just throw insults. Typical.

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

2/19/2024  11:55 AM
DLeethal wrote:The reason Trump's support strengthens with every indictment is because the majority of Americans see exactly what is happening here.

We sure do - we see a bunch of simpletons getting their news from blowhards on YouTube and Facebook, without realizing these content creators are just trying to profit from these simpletons’ outrage

DLeethal wrote: Lol Rick needs a safe space
HofstraBBall

2/19/2024  11:56 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/19/2024  1:48 PM
DLeethal wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Keep dreaming. Everything you just said about his popularity gaining is only in the dreary corners of Trump rallies. Where racism also festers well. Yes polls have shown that his victim, patriot, Jesus propaganda strengthens the MAGEts. However, the normal Americans, are distancing themselves further with each conviction and new trial.

Read my link above and learn about how these Trump tactics, like most of what he does, is stolen from others. Ie. Previous dictator's playbooks.

Trump had his own DOJ.
Control of congress.
Yet NOTHING!
Or maybe it's that there is much more evidence of Trump wrongdoing and that what Trump is saying does not have any real proof. Except for the parrots repeating his lies.

Kinda like that key government witness who has just been accused of lying about Biden and his son?

I just hope Trumpers keep giving him all their money. It will be glorious seeing all those homeless or in jail with MAGA hats and gold sneakers!

The first sentence is provably wrong by any poll or metric you can come up with.

Hillary wasn't charged for the same reason that Biden wasn't charged after laying out his guilt - the wonderful reason "he is too old and feeble". They are establishment cronies. That's why they aren't charged. If Trump was part of that club he wouldn't be charged either.

"Probably"

The word in front of every Trump commandment.
I am actually not on either side of any political group.
However, I am a strong opposer to whining pussies.
Trump is by far the biggest I have seen in my lifetime.
Every L he has is followed by whining and excuses.
I imagine him on the basketball court getting his ass kicked and running home to his rich father and telling him like all the kids dunking on him were cheaters, minorities and jealous of him. LMAO

Nah bruh, Biden may be old, typical politician but Trump has a lifetime of proving he is a rich, spoiled scumbag. Funny thing is how ANY New Yorker who grew up watching this joke is claiming he is not. Denial erases a lot memory.

DLeethal

2/19/2024  11:57 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:
DLeethal wrote:The reason Trump's support strengthens with every indictment is because the majority of Americans see exactly what is happening here.

We sure do - we see a bunch of simpletons getting their news from blowhards on YouTube and Facebook, without realizing these content creators are just trying to profit from these simpletons’ outrage

Ah yes, I'm sure that lame insult wouldn't work in reverse either.

DLeethal

2/19/2024  11:58 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Trump had his own DOJ.
Control of congress.
Yet NOTHING!

"Probably"

The word in from of every Trump commandments.
I am actually not on either side of any political group.
However, I am a strong opposer to whining pussies.
Trump is by far the biggest I have seen in my lifetime.
Every L he has is followed by whining and excuses.
I imagine him on the basketball court getting his ass kicked and running home to his rich father and telling him like all the kids dunking on him were cheaters, minorities and jealous of him. LMAO

Nah bruh, Biden may be old, typical politician but Trump has a lifetime of proving he is a rich, spoiled scumbag. Funny thing is how ANY New Yorker who grew up watching this joke is claiming he is not. Denial erases a lot memory.

Provably, not probably. LOL. Maybe you should learn to read better boss.

DLeethal

2/19/2024  12:01 PM
Well it's clear there are no facts on your sides from the complete absence of any compelling rebuttals. Again, typical from those inside the leftist bubble. I'll be waiting for someone who can actually hang and debate.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/19/2024  12:09 PM
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:The whole dictatorship thing is funny to me. Biden has behaved as more of a dictator than any president in history. On quite literally every policy issue Trump is less of a dictator than Biden. The guy who errs on the side of less government intervention or control is never the dictator. Biden literally hired 87K IRS agents like his first day on the job and is trying to put his opponent, who has more support than him by basically every poll or measure right now, in prison for the rest of his life on laughable charges so he can't win the election.

You can’t be this dumb?

This is a lot of America folks, read it and weep.

Nice rebuttal. I'll put my intelligence up against yours any day boss.

How does a president “hire” IRA agents outside of legislation? If it happened on “literally” day 1, where do you think that legislation originated?

If it is as easy as “hiring” agents day 1, why hasn’t Biden done more of that?

DLeethal, I welcome the back and forth. I don’t think you will be able to keep up.

Where did the hire of the 87K IRA agents originate? Which legislation? And when was it passed?

Why do republicans keep saying they are going “repeal” that legislation?

Put up or shut up time.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
USA
2/19/2024  12:13 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/19/2024  12:14 PM
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

I'm speaking based on facts - the fact is with every indictment his poll numbers went up, thus more and more people were not finding them warranted or credible. Not rocket science.

What poll? Link to it.

And who was asked and what did they ask?

Polls are everywhere. Why do you find the ones you read substantial?

DLeethal

2/19/2024  12:24 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

You can’t be this dumb?

How does a president “hire” IRA agents outside of legislation? If it happened on “literally” day 1, where do you think that legislation originated?

DLeethal, I welcome the back and forth. I don’t think you will be able to keep up.

Where did the hire of the 87K IRA agents originate? Which legislation? And when was it passed?

Put up or shut up time.

You really want to get in the weeds on this out of everything I said? Lol. The "Inflation Reduction Act" allocated 80B to "improve IRS operations" over the course of 10 years, with a projected 86,852 new full-time positions based on a May 2021 (4 months into his term) treasury department assessment which can be found here https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/The-American-Families-Plan-Tax-Compliance-Agenda.pdf

DLeethal

2/19/2024  12:26 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

What poll? Link to it.

Are you seriously going to try and muddy up the fact that Trump's poll numbers have gone up over the course of the past 6 months+? This is not something that would be refuted by any news outlet.

martin
USA
2/19/2024  12:26 PM
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

You can’t be this dumb?

Put up or shut up time.

You really want to get in the weeds on this out of everything I said? Lol. The "Inflation Reduction Act" allocated 80B to "improve IRS operations" over the course of 10 years, with a projected 86,852 new full-time positions based on a May 2021 (4 months into his term) treasury department assessment which can be found here https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/The-American-Families-Plan-Tax-Compliance-Agenda.pdf

So legislation passed. Democrats and Republicans, senate and congress both voted to pass this?

Biden did not, in fact, hire 87K Ira agents literally day 1, right?

martin
USA
2/19/2024  12:29 PM
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

What poll? Link to it.

Are you seriously going to try and muddy up the fact that Trump's poll numbers have gone up over the course of the past 6 months+? This is not something that would be refuted by any news outlet.

You need to substantiate your statements, not me.

You are making an assertion. Back it up and then explain to us why those polls are relevant.

Make your opinion and assertions work cause so far you are dancing around air. You got nothing but you own opinion.

Zero relevant fact based information.

DLeethal

2/19/2024  12:39 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

You can’t be this dumb?

Put up or shut up time.

So legislation passed. Democrats and Republicans, senate and congress both voted to pass this?

Biden did not, in fact, hire 87K Ira agents literally day 1, right?

LOL

On August 12, 2022, the bill was passed by the House on a 220–207 vote, with all Democrats voting in favor and all Republicans voting against it. On August 16, 2022, the bill was signed into law by President Joe Biden.

Quite literally his first order of business included hiring 87K IRS agents on a party-line vote.

DLeethal

2/19/2024  12:41 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

What poll? Link to it.

You need to substantiate your statements, not me.

You are making an assertion. Back it up and then explain to us why those polls are relevant.

Make your opinion and assertions work cause so far you are dancing around air. You got nothing but you own opinion.

Zero relevant fact based information.

Look at the polls yourself. It's quite obvious to anyone with a working brain, that Trump's numbers have gotten much stronger over the course of the past 6 months. You can try to muddy that up all you want, but it's a fact jack.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-biden-vs-kennedy-vs-west-vs-stein

Onus is on you to try and disprove this one, since it's widely known and a prevalent talking point on EVERY news outlet, not just right wing media.

OT: Trump Fined 350 million for Fraud

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy