[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2 Players i think could possibly put us in the NBA Elite
Author Thread
Elite
Alba Posts: 23
Member: #510

11/24/2004  4:23 PM
these might be pipe dreams... but not really

1. Ron Artest - yea so wat if hes crazy... i dont give a ill take crazy for a championship... he adds the MUCH needed perimitor defence we need , and our weakest position in our startin line up is obviously fugazy... i think if we can pull of somethin for this guy who is prolly not wanted back in indiana it will take us to the nba elite

2. Marcus Camby - sure hes gettin up there in age , and he aint that durable, but he is the help defender that would compliment KT PERFECTLY... athletic big man we need and would turn NAZR into wat he needs to be, a backup center... plus with all the pieces Denver has up front he might not be untouchable

i think if we can get either of these players, we would turn into championship contenders... wat do u guys think? and who are some players that u think would turn us into CHAMPIONSHIP contenders... that are realistically available... ((no garnett, duncan ect))

AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/24/2004  4:41 PM
Posted by Elite:

these might be pipe dreams... but not really

1. Ron Artest - yea so wat if hes crazy... i dont give a ill take crazy for a championship... he adds the MUCH needed perimitor defence we need , and our weakest position in our startin line up is obviously fugazy... i think if we can pull of somethin for this guy who is prolly not wanted back in indiana it will take us to the nba elite

2. Marcus Camby - sure hes gettin up there in age , and he aint that durable, but he is the help defender that would compliment KT PERFECTLY... athletic big man we need and would turn NAZR into wat he needs to be, a backup center... plus with all the pieces Denver has up front he might not be untouchable

i think if we can get either of these players, we would turn into championship contenders... wat do u guys think? and who are some players that u think would turn us into CHAMPIONSHIP contenders... that are realistically available... ((no garnett, duncan ect))

With Ron Artest no one will be willing to trade for him....especially give up equal value. He is a freakin nut. He was on ABC news telling his side of the story, but he had a T-Shirt with his record company logo, along with a matching hat. He is a loony toon.

The only person that might make a trade is Isiah and if Indiana thought Tim Thomas could contribute especially when his contract is much shorter they just might consider. They already said they are in the business of winning games.

Right now having Artest on our injured reserve list would be benificial because the Knicks are expecting Houston back and Timmy is in a funk.

This is something that I would look into. Still if Artest does something while representing the Knicks I just might spend the money to be courtside to kick his arse myself.

If Indiana says they are in the business of winning games then take Timmy cuz he's too fugazy to get into a fight with anybody.

As for Camby......who do the Knicks trade for him? Kiki is no idiot. He's not gonna trade the most athletic center in the league. Camby's can be the X factor and I'm quite sure Kiki knows that.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
11/24/2004  4:41 PM
And Artest is from Queensbridge. I'd love to have him on the Knicks.
#Knickstaps
2 Players i think could possibly put us in the NBA Elite

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy