[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Just woke up from a crazy dream....
Author Thread
KEEPCAMBYNY
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #86
USA
2/4/2024  6:08 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/4/2024  6:12 PM
I had this crazy dream that I woke up in the year 2024. It was January. The Knicks had just traded for a poor man's Scottie Pippen type of player named OG Anunoby. This trade sparked the Knicks to become not only one of the best defensive teams in the league, but they won the hearts of the city, and were garnering respect around the league. This team had two all stars. One was a 25/10 PF that was kind of like a Bernard King type of player, but believe it or not the fans wanted to get rid of him despite being a 3 time all star and all nba player. The other guy was the star of the team. He was the team's PG averaging damn near 30/10, and considered the best PG we've had since Clyde Frazier. The biggest surprise of all was that this star player was Rick Brunson's kid. Thats right... not Patrick Ewing's kid, not Allan Houston's kid, but our benchwarmer Rick Brunson. He had the whole arena showering him with MVP chants well after the game was over. Oh yeah and the team was being coached by JVG's assistant Tom Thibodeau who people were suggesting might be coach of the year. Pretty wild dream huh?
I bleed orange and blue for life.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/4/2024  10:32 PM
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:I had this crazy dream that I woke up in the year 2024. It was January. The Knicks had just traded for a poor man's Scottie Pippen type of player named OG Anunoby. This trade sparked the Knicks to become not only one of the best defensive teams in the league, but they won the hearts of the city, and were garnering respect around the league. This team had two all stars. One was a 25/10 PF that was kind of like a Bernard King type of player, but believe it or not the fans wanted to get rid of him despite being a 3 time all star and all nba player. The other guy was the star of the team. He was the team's PG averaging damn near 30/10, and considered the best PG we've had since Clyde Frazier. The biggest surprise of all was that this star player was Rick Brunson's kid. Thats right... not Patrick Ewing's kid, not Allan Houston's kid, but our benchwarmer Rick Brunson. He had the whole arena showering him with MVP chants well after the game was over. Oh yeah and the team was being coached by JVG's assistant Tom Thibodeau who people were suggesting might be coach of the year. Pretty wild dream huh?

On top of it all, Jimmy Dolan STILL owned the team!
Thats a fine dream! I hope you have it often and it has a good ending!

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
2/5/2024  9:07 AM
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:I had this crazy dream that I woke up in the year 2024. It was January. The Knicks had just traded for a poor man's Scottie Pippen type of player named OG Anunoby. This trade sparked the Knicks to become not only one of the best defensive teams in the league, but they won the hearts of the city, and were garnering respect around the league. This team had two all stars. One was a 25/10 PF that was kind of like a Bernard King type of player, but believe it or not the fans wanted to get rid of him despite being a 3 time all star and all nba player. The other guy was the star of the team. He was the team's PG averaging damn near 30/10, and considered the best PG we've had since Clyde Frazier. The biggest surprise of all was that this star player was Rick Brunson's kid. Thats right... not Patrick Ewing's kid, not Allan Houston's kid, but our benchwarmer Rick Brunson. He had the whole arena showering him with MVP chants well after the game was over. Oh yeah and the team was being coached by JVG's assistant Tom Thibodeau who people were suggesting might be coach of the year. Pretty wild dream huh?

Hopefully it is a recurring dream!

Just woke up from a crazy dream....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy