[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

ESPN/NBA/REF DISRESPECT
Author Thread
NYStateOfMind
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5741
USA
2/3/2024  11:45 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/3/2024  11:45 AM
F all of them. It is fun watching them all getting on the bandwagon and swallowing their feet. Shout out to Perk for telling it real early on. But the disrespect is real.

Even after going 9-0, they cant get enough calls at MSG for Brunson. Did they think he was flopping? We have 2 of the toughest players in the league, they knew he wasn't flopping and it could have cost us the game. The Knicks and JB said, F that, we still winning.

In a sane world, shouldn't the player & coach votes count more than fans? I know it is a popularity contest game for fans.

ESPN praises the Rozier trade, who I was praying never came to the Knicks. What has he done? Terry Rozier (CHA and MIA) was a minus-68 in four games last week. As I've said before, Miami, you can have him.

CBS just ranked our NY Knicks #1 in the NBA power rankings. Do I think we are there yet, no, but nice to see some GD respect. Yet, ESPN, ranked them at #10 again. Teams ahead of them you ask? Who the F is talking about the Pelicans? The Cavs are playing damn good, but we passed them. 76ers, questionable. Didn't we thump the T-wolves. At worse, the NY Knicks are 7 or 8th. Season point differential says they are tied for 5th, 1st since the OG era and 9 pts better than the Celts.

All the disrespect and unfair play calling and we still have a shot tonight to be the first to win 10 straight games this season. Knicks are taking, not being given anything. True NY style team. Lets go, get that 10th straight and F ESPN/NBA/REFS.

LGK Mecca Time Go NY Go NY Go

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/3/2024  12:03 PM
CBS and its letter grades suck. The power poll is what it is. Mathematical based on current streaks vs other teams.
If Brunson keeps this up he’ll get all the respect due him. Dame got the spot based on a long career. Maybe like Melo did, Brunson gets a All Star nod at the end when he don’t really deserve it?
WE barely respect Randle as fans and he now has two All NBA’s and three All stars as a knick. But we still harping on the same deficiencies.

Brunson deserved player of the month but DM was right there also. Brunson has been surging to high levels but has to also stay there a while. Lets be real, he is short, stocky, and has a fat head! LOL, He is earning accolades one by one and if he makes all NBA and can stay an all star a few years he has a good shot at HOF given his HS and college accomplishments. An olympic gold would not hurt. That with a NBA chip he is sure fire HOF as he would have won at EVERYTHING!

Knicks had one magical month. Lets see how it all turns out before we get to lathered up on respect.

NYStateOfMind
Member: #5741
USA
2/3/2024  12:43 PM
It isn't about a magical month, but for 49 games of play in a season. Most people had them winning around 45 games for the season and possibly fighting in the play in, at best a 5th seed. 32 wins already with 33 games remaining. At a 50% win rate that is 16 or 17 more wins, so 48-49 wins. If things stay positive, they are winning over 50 games and fighting to stay a top 3 seed with homecourt for round 1. Respect is due NOW.

Nalod wrote:CBS and its letter grades suck. The power poll is what it is. Mathematical based on current streaks vs other teams.
If Brunson keeps this up he’ll get all the respect due him. Dame got the spot based on a long career. Maybe like Melo did, Brunson gets a All Star nod at the end when he don’t really deserve it?
WE barely respect Randle as fans and he now has two All NBA’s and three All stars as a knick. But we still harping on the same deficiencies.

Brunson deserved player of the month but DM was right there also. Brunson has been surging to high levels but has to also stay there a while. Lets be real, he is short, stocky, and has a fat head! LOL, He is earning accolades one by one and if he makes all NBA and can stay an all star a few years he has a good shot at HOF given his HS and college accomplishments. An olympic gold would not hurt. That with a NBA chip he is sure fire HOF as he would have won at EVERYTHING!

Knicks had one magical month. Lets see how it all turns out before we get to lathered up on respect.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/3/2024  2:23 PM
Yes, and go 14-2 with a nine game win streak gives you that trajectory that prior was us wallowing in the middle of a very tight pack in 7th place I believe in December. A defense that was bloody awful for a bit. That Trade changed things.
I think KNicks getting plenty of love about now. That Brunson is in any conversation is recognition of his accomplishments.
Is he universally loved? Not yet. He is taking it to another level this year after a “WTF” season last year. Candace Parker looks silly. That he was tied for Lillard to start game was awesome, For someone that did not make game last season this is huge!

Donte is playing more minute and putting up career stats! IHart has been a revelation also. Im loving this level of play but much to do about the trade and the RJ and IQ not having the ball has opened up a lot of things for the knicks. NObody predicted much of this because nobody predicted the trade and the total effect it has had.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/3/2024  4:13 PM
Brunson needs to be cloth-lined before he gets a call

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
blkexec
Member: #748
2/3/2024  5:40 PM
Is it me or did the refs get worse after sports gambling was legalized 🤔🧐
Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/3/2024  5:41 PM
blkexec wrote:Is it me or did the refs get worse after sports gambling was legalized 🤔🧐

I’d place money on that 😉

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
ESPN/NBA/REF DISRESPECT

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy