[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Lets get this out of the way now……

Author Poll
Nalod
Member: #508
USA
Would you as a fan rather the team be an low seed, upset in the first round, then lose in the second round or finish a high seed then lose in the second round to a worthy opponent but one that was a lower seed?

INjuries could play part in either. Opponents injuries or return from ones could play a part.

Im having a blast this season. Who knows where this all goes to. But even if it ends without Conf finals I am really enjoying this as it is. Hope many of you are as well!

Lower seed in regular season and over achieve one round in playoffs?
Over achieve regular season and lose in second round to a lower seed?
View Results

Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/2/2024  10:11 AM
Would you like bad or bad?
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

2/2/2024  10:25 AM
I don't know but this season is so much fun, the off season is going to be painful. I will be missing my Knicks playing all summer long in the off season. In light of that, I vote that the Knicks go all the way to the Championship round and take it to 7 games so that the off season is as short as possible.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
USA
2/2/2024  10:30 AM
martin wrote:Would you like bad or bad?

Seems fans like hope. CUrious if this is true here. 1999 strike short season is remembered as “a great year”. It actually sucked as the team was stacked but underperformed until we beat ****ing miami as an 8 seed, made a run for the finals. That was what we remember. Truth was JVG was about to get fired and Earnie was going to keep the modernization the team. Instead JVG earned a 2mil per extension and Dolan let Earnie go. That was then.

If there is a ceiling Fans would rather see a strong finish after a not so strong regular season. Look how we vilify the team after its unexpected 4th seeing, Thibs COY first year here and Randle’s first allstar/all NBA season? We remember mostly how the team could not deliver and Randle did not handle the double team vs. ATL and still many think of randle this way.

I’ll take the strong 82 games and the team improve as it has. So many things happen to teams and opponents that make the playoffs a whole other thing. Injuries happen and other teams get healthy (Miami last year).

Perhaps its the “ceiling expectation” one has.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
USA
2/2/2024  10:30 AM
Rookie wrote:I don't know but this season is so much fun, the off season is going to be painful. I will be missing my Knicks playing all summer long in the off season. In light of that, I vote that the Knicks go all the way to the Championship round and take it to 7 games so that the off season is as short as possible.

I’ll drink to that!!!

martin
USA
2/2/2024  10:47 AM
Rookie wrote:I don't know but this season is so much fun, the off season is going to be painful. I will be missing my Knicks playing all summer long in the off season. In light of that, I vote that the Knicks go all the way to the Championship round and take it to 7 games so that the off season is as short as possible.

Au contraire mon frere

We are upgrading and releasing ToddBot 2.0 during the lull of summer months and the cheerleader lady pics are gonna knock you socks off! Dayna!!! But hopefully just the socks, you take care yo own business in the privacy yo own home please.

SergioNYK
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #333
USA
2/2/2024  10:52 AM
I'd be miserable either way tbh.
martin
USA
2/2/2024  11:03 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/2/2024  11:03 AM
SergioNYK wrote:I'd be miserable either way tbh.

hahahahaha

We know cause you always is

And we know you know we know

Lets get this out of the way now……

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy