[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Will the ascending rise of iHart, make Mitch expendable?
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/2/2024  10:13 AM
Best thing would be keep both, draft a 5, get Mitch healthy and then decide. Sims has a team option next year. Hard to gauge the market for him or for Mitch whose injury(s) might be a consideration. Fact is his modest salary is built in those numbers perhaps?

We can’t trade all our picks as they needed to cultivate players for play and or trade.
Knicks are putting a good product on the floor and with assets have good future. Success elevates salary demands and becomes a challenge all teams face.

AUTOADVERT
DLeethal
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #9126

2/2/2024  10:34 AM
It's getting harder and harder to not just accept that iHart is the man in the middle for this team going forward and Mitch will either back him up or move on and help one of many teams who need a defensive C like him.
DLeethal
Member: #9126

2/2/2024  12:19 PM
BingBong
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #9036

2/2/2024  12:29 PM
DLeethal wrote:It's getting harder and harder to not just accept that iHart is the man in the middle for this team going forward and Mitch will either back him up or move on and help one of many teams who need a defensive C like him.

I don't see how it can be taken any other way. For one, he's DURABLE (and that's HUGE)...and for two, he makes players around him better because he thinks like a PG at the C position. And as far as rebounds and blocks go, he's about even with Mitch. He's a big part of the chemistry that has caused the players to get a winning mentality and the need to be tough and willing to fight like a cornered tiger.

One thing about coaches that differs from fans...they are fully aware of the need for team chemistry. Probably the hardest aspect of coaching to attain. Well this team has that elusive chemistry and iHart is in the middle of it, getting held and taking elbows and hits to the face, whilst always aware of his surroundings and looking for the open man.

Thibs needs to be applauded for the moves he's made to build this team. He's done an incredible job. Judging by that big ****-eating grin he had the other night against Charlotte, I think he might even be a little surprised at the monster he's built. Seeing him unable to hold back smiling made my night. I didn't think he could.

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
2/2/2024  12:29 PM
DLeethal wrote:

Reddish #17? WTF?

blkexec
Member: #748
2/2/2024  5:18 PM
fishmike wrote:12pts 19rebs 6assists 1TO and 2 PFs and we didnt hear **** from Indy's centers

Yep, but dude hitting 47% from 3 is special. He almost singlehandedly brought them back.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Will the ascending rise of iHart, make Mitch expendable?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy