[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Alpha!! Wet dream scenario alert!! Get in here and get your Tari Eason trade rumor on
Author Thread
Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

1/30/2024  9:08 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/30/2024  9:09 PM
martin wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:WTF all of you made fun of me for wanting Season just a few days ago. WTF changed ?

Nothing. We all still on a mission to make fun of you

I see. A pox on all of your houses

AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/30/2024  9:14 PM
Alpha1971 wrote:
martin wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:WTF all of you made fun of me for wanting Season just a few days ago. WTF changed ?

My mom’s house? I just rent basement

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Alpha1971

1/30/2024  9:24 PM
martin wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:
martin wrote:

My mom’s house? I just rent basement

Wait, I know your mother lives with you and not that you live with your mother

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/31/2024  8:22 AM

NOthing, Its not that we made fun for wanting him, its the way you want him!!

Alpha1971

1/31/2024  10:47 AM
Nalod wrote:

What intelligently before any one of you ? Not my fault you guys have no imagination Except for Todd's skank pictures ...Lord Have Mercy on all you degenerates 😂

LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

1/31/2024  11:21 AM
martin wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:Geez, this is kinda like the time I told my nephew Santa isn't real. Martin... Alpha... Houston isnt trading Eason for Grimes. 😔

Maybe not exactly straight up, but why not otherwise?

Tari is a SF/PF type?

Dillon Brooks, Jabari Smith, Amen Thompson, Cam Whitmore. That’s a lot of minutes to split with.

Insofar as I can tell, they prob would love a home grown kid who is a low usage, POA guard?

Eason/OG would be nice to sick on the likes of Tatum/Brown, Freak/Middleton, Maxey/Harris, Hali/Siakim

LivingLegend

1/31/2024  11:24 AM
martin wrote:
Knixkik wrote:Grimes and a protected pick for Eason would be a no brainer.

Why you giving up a pick?

I think a protected pick (Wiz) might be needed to land Eason but not sure.

Would love to add him and than maybe get sure handed Brogdon in here.

2nd unit of Brogdon/Hart/Eason/OG/Precious

Nalod
USA
1/31/2024  11:41 AM
Alpha1971 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

What intelligently before any one of you ? Not my fault you guys have no imagination Except for Todd's skank pictures ...Lord Have Mercy on all you degenerates 😂

Good lord you in need of validation? You need a hug?
Nalod agree's he'd be a good trade target as he is a quality player. He is young and has upside.
Where does he fit here? Who and what picks get traded? Im not a "until a star comes" kind of fan but seems Knicks defy common fan starphuckig but improving while no "star" is added. Leon is creeping along and the team improves year to year which moves that prove better than fan plug and play mentality. IM not calling anyone in particular out. Its what we do as fans.

Lets not forget, Leon hired Thibs and all understood he needs "Thibian Dogs" to execute. RJ and IQ were talented but not that kind of player. Still you develope them!
Nalod measures " on court or as a trade chip" as something I have said for years. Knicks Vision is starting to take shape. So many things had to happen to get here.
Since we validating and patting ourselves on the back: "Luck is when preparation collides with opportunity". That is not my quote but you have to make draft picks to get a good one, and have cap space or be able to maneuver to make some. Our two best players in randle and Brunson were "lucky". Brunson was destined but Dallas first had to drop the ball. Two teams gave up on Randle but for good reasons. Knicks were there to sign him and its not been a smooth ride for either as he developed under this Coaching staff really well!!!

I can imagine there is white board with Knick targets of players that are "Thibian Dogs". We play 9-10 guys and salaries matter. I gather he is on a list.
OG has really up the game replacing two very talented players with one "dog". Bruce Brown would be a rental but for how long and what price.

Can't speak for Leon and co. but if they do nothing by deadline thats cool. They already did something major with OG. Precious was seen as a **** throw in but he has acclimated well. Don't get me wrong, MS knee jerk response to "Trade is Bad" had merit as an opinion by a fan. If you fan boy of RJ or IQ, or god forbid both and not down with OG I can see the point. It was funny though. Did we all know even after 6 years in the league OG was a monster human being? That he'd have such an affect on making all better and the passing really open up? Maybe Thibs did? Leon? OG should be thrilled to be here and if the money is good he should sign up.

DLeethal
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #9126

1/31/2024  12:13 PM
Grimes for Eason and Fournier for Brogdon seems real good
Alpha1971

1/31/2024  12:22 PM
Nalod wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Nalod agree's he'd be a good trade target as he is a quality player. He is young and has upside.
Where does he fit here? Who and what picks get traded? Im not a "until a star comes" kind of fan but seems Knicks defy common fan starphuckig but improving while no "star" is added. Leon is creeping along and the team improves year to year which moves that prove better than fan plug and play mentality. IM not calling anyone in particular out. Its what we do as fans.

Lets not forget, Leon hired Thibs and all understood he needs "Thibian Dogs" to execute. RJ and IQ were talented but not that kind of player. Still you develope them!
Nalod measures " on court or as a trade chip" as something I have said for years. Knicks Vision is starting to take shape. So many things had to happen to get here.
Since we validating and patting ourselves on the back: "Luck is when preparation collides with opportunity". That is not my quote but you have to make draft picks to get a good one, and have cap space or be able to maneuver to make some. Our two best players in randle and Brunson were "lucky". Brunson was destined but Dallas first had to drop the ball. Two teams gave up on Randle but for good reasons. Knicks were there to sign him and its not been a smooth ride for either as he developed under this Coaching staff really well!!!

I can imagine there is white board with Knick targets of players that are "Thibian Dogs". We play 9-10 guys and salaries matter. I gather he is on a list.
OG has really up the game replacing two very talented players with one "dog". Bruce Brown would be a rental but for how long and what price.

Can't speak for Leon and co. but if they do nothing by deadline thats cool. They already did something major with OG. Precious was seen as a **** throw in but he has acclimated well. Don't get me wrong, MS knee jerk response to "Trade is Bad" had merit as an opinion by a fan. If you fan boy of RJ or IQ, or god forbid both and not down with OG I can see the point. It was funny though. Did we all know even after 6 years in the league OG was a monster human being? That he'd have such an affect on making all better and the passing really open up? Maybe Thibs did? Leon? OG should be thrilled to be here and if the money is good he should sign up.

Why you write an essay ?

martin
USA
1/31/2024  1:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2024  1:16 PM
Alpha1971 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Why you write an essay ?

Nalod, may need to take it down a notch, maybe middle school level, short sentences no paragraphs

Nalod
USA
1/31/2024  1:39 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2024  1:40 PM
Alpha1971 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Why you write an essay ?

respect to your quest.

Alpha1971

1/31/2024  3:20 PM
Nalod wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Why you write an essay ?

respect to your quest.

You know everything I wrote is tongue and cheek

EwingsGlass
Member: #893
USA
1/31/2024  9:30 PM

I mean. C’mon. I know we all love Randle and whatnot. But…

This is the Randle.
LivingLegend

1/31/2024  10:28 PM
Eason is such a ball-hawk —- feel like Thibs would be drooling over this kid and Rockets also overloaded at forward.

Grimes for ex has 30 steals in 45 games.

Eason had 26 steals in the last 10 games prior to his injury.

Like OG, Hart, Donte — loves to play the passing lanes.

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

2/1/2024  7:32 AM
EwingsGlass wrote:

But can he dunk?

Mentioned earlier how Whitmore has excelled in his absence. So maybe.
But what do you think we can offer to entice the Rockets to trade him?

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
EwingsGlass
USA
2/1/2024  8:34 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:

But can he dunk?

Grimes or Grimes and a pick. Eason has been out all month though. Would need a physical to make that decision.

This is the Randle.
martin
USA
2/1/2024  8:51 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/1/2024  8:52 AM
EwingsGlass wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:

But can he dunk?

Grimes or Grimes and a pick. Eason has been out all month though. Would need a physical to make that decision.

There is a reason New York would never trade Grimes for Eason without that trade being part of a bigger (immediate) trade.

Cause then who are you trading out when you are targeting Mikal, Donovan? If you are the Knicks, you assume the target team you are working with needs a direct replacement for Mikal, Donovan.

So, why would you move Grimes IF IF IF that scenario I just described was on your horizon? You don't risk not having Grimes.

Chess, not checkers.

EwingsGlass
USA
2/1/2024  8:58 AM
martin wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:

But can he dunk?

There is a reason New York would never trade Grimes for Eason without that trade being part of a bigger (immediate) trade.

Cause then who are you trading out when you are targeting Mikal, Donovan? If you are the Knicks, you assume the target team you are working with needs a direct replacement for Mikal, Donovan.

So, why would you move Grimes IF IF IF that scenario I just described was on your horizon? You don't risk not having Grimes.

Chess, not checkers.

Ooh. Strong disagree. You think Grimes is the make or break on a Mikal Bridges or Donovan Mitchell Trade? In a vacuum, you move Tari for Grimes all day every day and twice on Sunday. Deal with the additional trade chips when and as needed.

Assuming the health of Eason returns in the near term, he’s the better asset regardless.

This is the Randle.
martin
USA
2/1/2024  9:11 AM
EwingsGlass wrote:
martin wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:

But can he dunk?

Chess, not checkers.

Ooh. Strong disagree. You think Grimes is the make or break on a Mikal Bridges or Donovan Mitchell Trade? In a vacuum, you move Tari for Grimes all day every day and twice on Sunday. Deal with the additional trade chips when and as needed.

Assuming the health of Eason returns in the near term, he’s the better asset regardless.

I did not say make or break. You are putting words in my mouth.

I said something entirely different. I was very specific as to what I mean. Very specific.

Alpha!! Wet dream scenario alert!! Get in here and get your Tari Eason trade rumor on

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy