[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Alpha!! Wet dream scenario alert!! Get in here and get your Tari Eason trade rumor on
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/30/2024  5:33 PM
No lady with the cigarette scenario here but you can get that groove on after!

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

1/30/2024  5:50 PM
Martin I am not as dumb as you think I am. I've been right about more then I've been wrong. Young forward can play 3/4 play defense and shoot. He is the guy for our bench. But please don't ever mention me and a wet dream in relation with any dude, not that there is anything wrong with that.
martin
USA
1/30/2024  5:59 PM
Alpha1971 wrote:Martin I am not as dumb as you think I am. I've been right about more then I've been wrong. Young forward can play 3/4 play defense and shoot. He is the guy for our bench. But please don't ever mention me and a wet dream in relation with any dude, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Bot, help me get Alpha back on track and wipe out Alpha-Eason wet dream visuals from all our collective minds! Stat!

Alpha1971

1/30/2024  6:05 PM
martin wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:Martin I am not as dumb as you think I am. I've been right about more then I've been wrong. Young forward can play 3/4 play defense and shoot. He is the guy for our bench. But please don't ever mention me and a wet dream in relation with any dude, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Bot, help me get Alpha back on track and wipe out Alpha-Eason wet dream visuals from all our collective minds! Stat!

I hated wet dreams... I had them when I was a teenager. What a yucky crappy and vain experience

Alpha1971

1/30/2024  6:12 PM
Let's get Eason for Grimes and go get DeRozan or Brogdon and win a chip
CanItGetAnyWorse
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #8906

1/30/2024  6:25 PM
I like Grimes but would be EXTREMELY happy w Eason, in particular under Thibs.
I remember we wanted him that draft.

And grab Bridges in the offseason, then chip.

martin
USA
1/30/2024  6:26 PM
I am going to connect some non existent dots here.

Houston does not have a good, long term center. Cleveland has too many centers. NY has Mitch and want Mitchell. Cleveland could use Grimes and someone like Cam Whitmore.

And I do love Tari for Grimes, cause in this scenario DDV is on bench with McBride, Hart, Tari, Precious/Sims, that is fun.

NY has a lots of picks to spread around. Mitch fit next to Sengun and the rest?

EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
1/30/2024  7:08 PM
Tari is mine. Mine mine mine. Do it. Do it. Do it. Grimes and the Wash pick. Done.
This is the Randle.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/30/2024  7:08 PM
Geez, this is kinda like the time I told my nephew Santa isn't real. Martin... Alpha... Houston isnt trading Eason for Grimes. 😔
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
martin
USA
1/30/2024  7:21 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/30/2024  7:22 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Geez, this is kinda like the time I told my nephew Santa isn't real. Martin... Alpha... Houston isnt trading Eason for Grimes. 😔

Maybe not exactly straight up, but why not otherwise?

Tari is a SF/PF type?

Dillon Brooks, Jabari Smith, Amen Thompson, Cam Whitmore. That’s a lot of minutes to split with.

Insofar as I can tell, they prob would love a home grown kid who is a low usage, POA guard?

EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
1/30/2024  7:28 PM
martin wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:Geez, this is kinda like the time I told my nephew Santa isn't real. Martin... Alpha... Houston isnt trading Eason for Grimes. 😔

Tari is a SF/PF type?

Dillon Brooks, Jabari Smith, Amen Thompson, Cam Whitmore. That’s a lot of minutes to split with.

Insofar as I can tell, they prob would love a home grown kid who is a low usage, POA guard?

You convinced me. Do it. I wanted Tari Eason when I thought we had the #8 pick. You want our first this year? Do it. Trade exception? Done. Tari is a future 6MOY. Gritty off the the bench kind of guy. Seemed to prefer the off the bench in college. Would be perfect here with McBride. He’s scrappy. Among the league leaders in hustle plays. If it was even remotely possible I would pull that trigger.

This is the Randle.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/30/2024  7:34 PM
martin wrote:

Tari is a SF/PF type?

Here, we already have a Tari Eason at home.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

1/30/2024  7:54 PM
martin wrote:I am going to connect some non existent dots here.

Houston does not have a good, long term center. Cleveland has too many centers. NY has Mitch and want Mitchell. Cleveland could use Grimes and someone like Cam Whitmore.

And I do love Tari for Grimes, cause in this scenario DDV is on bench with McBride, Hart, Tari, Precious/Sims, that is fun.

Thought the title said Alba?
I see where you are going with this.
Relaunch the ship for DM?

Please don't mention any other scenarios that would bench Devo.

Fyi Cam Whitmore has been balling with extra minutes since Eason has been out.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
martin
USA
1/30/2024  7:58 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:

Yeah I wonder if Houston realizes this an know they need to make a move sooner rather than later

franco12
Member: #599
USA
1/30/2024  8:03 PM
would maybe help with our undersized roster.
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
1/30/2024  8:11 PM
Grimes and a protected pick for Eason would be a no brainer.
Alpha1971

1/30/2024  8:11 PM
WTF all of you made fun of me for wanting Season just a few days ago. WTF changed ?
martin
USA
1/30/2024  8:16 PM
Knixkik wrote:Grimes and a protected pick for Eason would be a no brainer.

Why you giving up a pick?

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

1/30/2024  8:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/30/2024  8:27 PM
martin wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Yeah I wonder if Houston realizes this an know they need to make a move sooner rather than later

Possibly.
Under Rockets control until 26.
Relatively young and not much against cap.
Trade chip to get some more picks? Or for other young players with potential? Ie Grimes. Maybe.
But think they would use guys like Green, Brooks or Bullock for that? Who all don't fit the time frame.

But who knows with the Rockets. With moves for Brooks and VanVleet puzzling.
Crazy how many meaningless games Van Vleet has had. 3 points in 37 minutes last night. Grant it, they won and he had 14 assists. So there is that.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
martin
USA
1/30/2024  9:00 PM
Alpha1971 wrote:WTF all of you made fun of me for wanting Season just a few days ago. WTF changed ?

Nothing. We all still on a mission to make fun of you

Alpha!! Wet dream scenario alert!! Get in here and get your Tari Eason trade rumor on

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy