[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks are finally getting the whistles
Author Thread
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

1/30/2024  10:42 AM
Your Knicks are second in the League in free throws. We trail the Lakers by 233 free throws. The lakers are last in the league in driving to the basket.

Billy Mac: “The Lakers have shot 233 more free throws coming into this game than their opponents this year. Far and away ahead of the 2nd place team, the New York Knicks… Oddly, the Lakers are dead last in drives to the basket.” – via reddit

It's like I woke up in a multiverse where the Knicks are good and are getting respect. Even the league is doing its part. I can't even remember the last game I was frustrated by the officiating. Knicks fans everywhere are rising from their long slumber and donning their blue and orange and taking over opponents stadiums. What the heck is going on here. As a lifetime fan, I have to keep asking myself if this is real.

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/30/2024  1:15 PM
RJ got to the line a bit, eh.
Jalen very much. He is for sure more animated these day than the stone face earlier in the season.
KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

1/30/2024  1:35 PM
Rookie wrote:Your Knicks are second in the League in free throws. We trail the Lakers by 233 free throws. The lakers are last in the league in driving to the basket.

Billy Mac: “The Lakers have shot 233 more free throws coming into this game than their opponents this year. Far and away ahead of the 2nd place team, the New York Knicks… Oddly, the Lakers are dead last in drives to the basket.” – via reddit

It's like I woke up in a multiverse where the Knicks are good and are getting respect. Even the league is doing its part. I can't even remember the last game I was frustrated by the officiating. Knicks fans everywhere are rising from their long slumber and donning their blue and orange and taking over opponents stadiums. What the heck is going on here. As a lifetime fan, I have to keep asking myself if this is real.

The League can’t save the Fakers.
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

1/30/2024  3:25 PM
The league should just give Lebron and the rest of the Lakers their own whistle: Yo, foul! you fouled me or almost fouled me right there
(5)(5)
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
1/30/2024  3:35 PM
Jalen and Julius go down and hill and attack the basket. I still think Julius gets shortchanged on the whistles, but Jalen is starting to get them more.
Knicks are finally getting the whistles

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy