[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Die Hard Knicks shout outs Ultimate Knicks
Author Thread
Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

1/29/2024  12:46 PM
Yesterday's edition of The Die Hard pod cast on YouTube yesterday spoke nostalgically about this Web site. The host of said Pod Cast Eru spoke about his time here and meeting several members of this site. Did a nice job. It was near the end of the podcast
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/29/2024  12:55 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/29/2024  12:56 PM
Alpha1971 wrote:Yesterday's edition of The Die Hard pod cast on YouTube yesterday spoke nostalgically about this Web site. The host of said Pod Cast Eru spoke about his time here and meeting several members of this site. Did a nice job. It was near the end of the podcast

haha wait is that EnySpree? That's my guy

Link?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

1/29/2024  1:17 PM
Nostalgic? We right here!
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
1/29/2024  1:21 PM
Diehard Knicks Fan / Eru is EnySpree who was a long time poster here. We used to do some great ultimateknicks meetups in the city back in the day and he was a regular attendee. Great dude!

Did we ever tell you about the time fishmike and I worked on the same floor?

martin
USA
1/29/2024  1:31 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/29/2024  1:37 PM
VDesai wrote:Diehard Knicks Fan / Eru is EnySpree who was a long time poster here. We used to do some great ultimateknicks meetups in the city back in the day and he was a regular attendee. Great dude!

I think I forgot that. But now I remember that.

Panos needs to give us all the backstory of the race that 2 of the fastest and skinniest white dudes around had going on.

And then someone else needs to update us on ramtour and his train ride home cause I missed that night.

And please check in on - OMG I forgot his name - owner of the Jamaican place where we all had an awesome ultimateKnicks night when we were all young and wild and free (you hear the lyrics in your head don't you? Sing it with me).

So anyway, me, Eny, djsu, Marv are up on Montreal trying to find some international skanky ho's and one night we find ourselves ordering a full pigs head for dinner - the eyeballs were delish and I'm not even joking. If I recall correctly Eny is vegan or vegetation or just a wuss and literally falls asleep right at the table in the restaurant and somehow we all found it extremely funny. Wild weekend with the boys.

Alpha1971

1/29/2024  1:43 PM
martin wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:Yesterday's edition of The Die Hard pod cast on YouTube yesterday spoke nostalgically about this Web site. The host of said Pod Cast Eru spoke about his time here and meeting several members of this site. Did a nice job. It was near the end of the podcast

haha wait is that EnySpree? That's my guy

Link?

Link, I have to learn to post things on this site. But never mind too lazy.

Alpha1971

1/29/2024  1:45 PM
martin wrote:
VDesai wrote:Diehard Knicks Fan / Eru is EnySpree who was a long time poster here. We used to do some great ultimateknicks meetups in the city back in the day and he was a regular attendee. Great dude!

Panos needs to give us all the backstory of the race that 2 of the fastest and skinniest white dudes around had going on.

And then someone else needs to update us on ramtour and his train ride home cause I missed that night.

And please check in on - OMG I forgot his name - owner of the Jamaican place where we all had an awesome ultimateKnicks night when we were all young and wild and free (you hear the lyrics in your head don't you? Sing it with me).

So anyway, me, Eny, djsu, Marv are up on Montreal trying to find some international skanky ho's and one night we find ourselves ordering a full pigs head for dinner - the eyeballs were delish and I'm not even joking. If I recall correctly Eny is vegan or vegetation or just a wuss and literally falls asleep right at the table in the restaurant and somehow we all found it extremely funny. Wild weekend with the boys.

Jamaican food … I’m Puerto Rican and Jamaican. Ever eat jerk pork with pasteles for the holidays ……?

Alpha1971

1/29/2024  1:47 PM
On YouTube you can watch the video for yesterdays edition. He began discussing Ultimate Knicks at around the last 20 mins or so.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/29/2024  1:47 PM
Did a preseason game with Marv, Sara, and DJSu Many moons ago. Good time!!!!!
Loved reading about the meet ups!
Recall Briggs bought some tickets and took some on the site to a game.
We had some good and funny dudes. Orangeblobman, Playa, TMS, LIKnicksfan and Bonn1985!!!!
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/29/2024  1:50 PM
I've got Eny's pod. Some good stuff during the off-season.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
1/29/2024  1:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/29/2024  2:00 PM
martin wrote:

Killa4luv was his name, or something close to it. Wow, good times...we played pick up ball too before the meetup

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
martin
USA
1/29/2024  2:19 PM
ramtour420 wrote:
martin wrote:

Killa4luv was his name, or something close to it. Wow, good times...we played pick up ball too before the meetup

Killa4luv! Yes thanks

OMG who was the Big dude? I forgot his name. He was at the basketball thing.

ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
1/29/2024  2:52 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/29/2024  2:53 PM
martin wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
martin wrote:

Killa4luv! Yes thanks

Good one. Ewingsomething or other maybe? I am really bad with names

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
1/29/2024  2:54 PM
Reminds me there are quite a few of the old crew missing in action these days. I saw eVil on the subway platform randomly like 3-4 yrs ago. He spotted me! Looked like was doing some good things. I know he popped up to make a playoff anthem last year. Marv I think has posted here in the last year, but is infrequent these days. Silverfuel, gunsnewing, where are those guys?

Strangely I remember djsu telling us during some meet up that we should watch a preseason Warriors game because Steve Kerr was instituting a new free flowing offense and was gonna emphasize the 3 ball. I think everyone was like, sure, whatever, but sure enough that was the beginning of a totally different NBA!

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
1/30/2024  7:26 AM
martin wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
martin wrote:

Killa4luv! Yes thanks

Allanfan?

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
1/30/2024  7:27 AM
Don't forget TMS and jimimou
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
1/30/2024  7:38 AM
This place has been my knick outlet for almost 23 years now. Where I grew up and where I live now I’ve never been around a ton of Knicks fans. And we have survived a lot of rough years. Nice to have a team finally young and good to discuss.
martin
USA
1/30/2024  8:41 AM
Panos wrote:
martin wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
martin wrote:

Killa4luv! Yes thanks

Allanfan?

YES

blkexec
Member: #748
1/30/2024  8:53 AM
Knixkik wrote:This place has been my knick outlet for almost 23 years now. Where I grew up and where I live now I’ve never been around a ton of Knicks fans. And we have survived a lot of rough years. Nice to have a team finally young and good to discuss.

Same here. Great outlet during those rough years. Now that we have a good team, my frustration is slowly going away. Leon changed everything and far exceeded my expectations.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
blkexec
Member: #748
1/30/2024  8:56 AM
blkexec wrote:
Knixkik wrote:This place has been my knick outlet for almost 23 years now. Where I grew up and where I live now I’ve never been around a ton of Knicks fans. And we have survived a lot of rough years. Nice to have a team finally young and good to discuss.

Same here. Great outlet during those rough years. Now that we have a good team, my frustration is slowly going away. Leon changed everything and far exceeded my expectations.

You know when we have a good team when poster go from barking at Dolan (remember the Fire Dolan threads)

Now we are barking at each other. That’s a good sign that this team is finally playing great and gaining respect around the league. It only took 20 plus years. That’s my response to all non-Knick fans.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Die Hard Knicks shout outs Ultimate Knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy