[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Knicks vs Hornets and the first “Shoulderless” game….
Author Thread
DLeethal
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #9126

1/29/2024  2:28 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:Fournier probably could have gotten some mins tonight. So it's kind of odd he's not traveling tbh.

Odd like it's 8 days before the trade deadline odd?

Yea but every time I put my tin foil hat on because a player conspicuously misses a game nothing happens.

AUTOADVERT
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
1/29/2024  2:45 PM
Nalod wrote:Nalod feels for Jules having two shoulder operations in the last 3.5 years.
I either go to game live or miss it due to black out rules with league pass and Hornets cable is not on youtube TV.
Nalod does not go to many games but usually catch knicks in town. Im on the fence as I have to fly out in the morning for a quick business trip early. Go solo and snag a cheap but good single ticket, or just go to bed early?

I have no interest in Hornets. I have done season ticket packages before as I am interested in other team but really the vibe at Jordans Arena sucks. Awful owner. Team never paid a tax and has not succeeded in any measurable form.
To support them and knicks over the years would have been too painful.

Todd, do your thing and dress the thread up with the girls!!

Lousy day job messing with my priorities.

Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

1/29/2024  2:48 PM
Nalod you might want to consider using first person pronoun -- as an experiment; speaking for myself this third person thing is a bit overdone
(5)(5)
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/29/2024  2:48 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:Fournier probably could have gotten some mins tonight. So it's kind of odd he's not traveling tbh.

Odd like it's 8 days before the trade deadline odd?

It's all starting to lineup. Frank can be our backup PG.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
1/29/2024  2:56 PM
No Frank Ntilikina? Who's got the Brunson for 40 point prop bet?
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
1/29/2024  4:05 PM
VDesai wrote:No Frank Ntilikina? Who's got the Brunson for 40 point prop bet?

86 points.

This is the Randle.
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
1/29/2024  4:30 PM
Can literally hear his voice.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/29/2024  4:47 PM
ToddTT wrote:
Nalod wrote:Nalod feels for Jules having two shoulder operations in the last 3.5 years.
I either go to game live or miss it due to black out rules with league pass and Hornets cable is not on youtube TV.
Nalod does not go to many games but usually catch knicks in town. Im on the fence as I have to fly out in the morning for a quick business trip early. Go solo and snag a cheap but good single ticket, or just go to bed early?

I have no interest in Hornets. I have done season ticket packages before as I am interested in other team but really the vibe at Jordans Arena sucks. Awful owner. Team never paid a tax and has not succeeded in any measurable form.

Quit?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/29/2024  4:50 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/29/2024  4:51 PM
Chandler wrote:Nalod you might want to consider using first person pronoun -- as an experiment; speaking for myself this third person thing is a bit overdone

For us to use 3rd person allows to guard our persona and at the same time keep a more friendly demeanor and be less offended.
For example Gustav take it to heart when his views are not respected. From what Im told we don't see that as an issue using "Nalod" in the 3rd person but respect it can come off arrogant.
You can slam Nalod and the views but we don't get offended. If we do a bad job with a topic its ok to say "Our Bad". We are still accountable for our words and efforts but its not "personal".
Using "I" is most over used in writing so using "Nalod" also keeps it at bay.
So we sort of exist in the 3rd person here. Its not for ego purpose. Its a practical tool. Nalod and time on the UK does not bleed into the daily exostence of his creator.

Rather than subtract to the first person this writer used the 4th person. Kind of fun really. Seems less like im some egomaniac totally into themselves.
Perhaps the residual still exists, but lessor.
That or I'm having a full blown personality crisis.

ToddTT
1/29/2024  5:09 PM
martin wrote:
ToddTT wrote:

Quit?

Quittin' time!

martin
USA
1/29/2024  5:15 PM
ToddTT wrote:
martin wrote:
ToddTT wrote:

Quit?

Quittin' time!

I wouldn't quit on her for sure

martin
USA
1/29/2024  5:15 PM
ToddTT
1/29/2024  5:19 PM
BigDaddyG

1/29/2024  5:28 PM
martin wrote:
ToddTT wrote:
martin wrote:
ToddTT wrote:

Quit?

Quittin' time!

I wouldn't quit on her for sure

I dunno. Would definitely give in a two weeks notice for Allison.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
ToddTT
1/29/2024  5:31 PM

ToddTT
1/29/2024  5:31 PM
martin
USA
1/29/2024  5:32 PM
martin
USA
1/29/2024  5:32 PM
BigDaddyG

1/29/2024  5:34 PM
martin wrote:

Man, I thought this games was going to be easy. Frank going to cook us for an easy 8 points tonight.
martin
USA
1/29/2024  5:56 PM
Game Thread: Knicks vs Hornets and the first “Shoulderless” game….

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy