USA
1/28/2024  4:33 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
1/28/2024  4:34 PM
Man I can't believe we still dont know about the MRI. Knicks are Fort Knox these days
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/28/2024  4:49 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/28/2024  5:10 PM
VDesai wrote:Man I can't believe we still dont know about the MRI. Knicks are Fort Knox these days

They watching the football too!

Doctors be like: “Randle, we know your gown is a little drafty, just tell the nurse to get you another blanket cause the Chiefs are up and we all wanna see Taylor Swift get all hot and bothered!! We’ll get to you after the game!”

You know I’m right

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

1/28/2024  5:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/28/2024  7:10 PM
blkexec wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

As is watching anti Randle crowd pretend like they are sorry that he is hurt.

Either call out the poster or leave it alone. You either talking to 2 people or nobody. 🤣

What’s the point? It’s not going to bring Randle back any sooner.

Personally I wish we could trade some fans before trading Randle.

Defensive? Is that you? Call out the posters? Why?! They have not been hiding. Maybe hitting Twitterverae calling out haters is your thing, not mine. Just stating what my opinion of what some are doing. You disagree?

As for leaving a subject alone, no one here should be telling anyone to leave anything alone. Deuce number one fan included. No one except Martin of course. It's a fan forum remember. All the repetitive and monotonous "trade Randle" threads are welcomed here. All the threads about the meaningless 10th man are welcomed. Even the dumb trade Thibs threads are welcomed.

Trade fans? Nah. The only fans that would advocate that are ones who do not understand ALL fans have a right to be fans, to their opinions. Regardless if they are wrong or right. Only fans that take themselves too seriously and are overly sensitive feel the urge to trade a fellow fan.

At the end of the day, we are all Knick fans. Some like you are just wrong about Randles value.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
1/28/2024  5:52 PM
The Knicks know the extent of the injury by now. And the Knicks media proves again they have limited sources for real information.
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
1/28/2024  5:54 PM
martin wrote:
VDesai wrote:Man I can't believe we still dont know about the MRI. Knicks are Fort Knox these days

They watching the football too!

Doctors be like: “Randle, we know your gown is a little drafty, just tell the nurse to get you another blanket cause the Chiefs are up and we all wanna see Taylor Swift get all hot and bothered!! We’ll get to you after the game!”

You know I’m right

Thibs doesn't want Charlotte to know that Julius is playing.

Seriously though, I feel like bad news would be held off longer than good news. But my glass is definitely half empty. That's just how I roll.

ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
1/28/2024  6:09 PM
Okay. I'm just gonna watch this until we get the MRI results.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmU082Er5bM/

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

1/28/2024  6:37 PM
Knixkik wrote:The Knicks know the extent of the injury by now. And the Knicks media proves again they have limited sources for real information.

Probably trying to make a trade. Event hough every team in the league knows we are in trouble. I swear this franchise is cursed. Healthy, and 1 more high level playmaker on the 2nd unit we can win. Soon as things go well for us it all comes crashing down.
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

1/28/2024  6:42 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
Knixkik wrote:The Knicks know the extent of the injury by now. And the Knicks media proves again they have limited sources for real information.

Probably trying to make a trade. Event hough every team in the league knows we are in trouble. I swear this franchise is cursed. Healthy, and 1 more high level playmaker on the 2nd unit we can win. Soon as things go well for us it all comes crashing down.

The delay in revealing feels like real bad news. I suppose they have their reasons, but I think if it were a reasonable nonoperative healing time they would have let us know by now.

VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
1/28/2024  7:29 PM
Only update I've seen is Knicks have announced he is out tommorow vs Charlotte, but nothing about tue MRI
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
1/28/2024  7:42 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/28/2024  7:43 PM
KnickDanger wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

The delay in revealing feels like real bad news. I suppose they have their reasons, but I think if it were a reasonable nonoperative healing time they would have let us know by now.

I don’t know. The Knicks don’t release any injury info these days. The X-ray being clean is a good thing. I feel like they can gain some info from that and have an idea what they are going into. Early reports were that they think he avoided major injury. I’m still consciously optimistic.

KnickDanger

1/28/2024  7:47 PM
Knixkik wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

I don’t know. The Knicks don’t release any injury info these days. The X-ray being clean is a good thing. I feel like they can gain some info from that and have an idea what they are going into. Early reports were that they think he avoided major injury. I’m still consciously optimistic.

Old Knicks fan here preparing for the worst. But here's hoping!

KnickDanger

1/28/2024  9:42 PM

Just realized this is a really good point.

EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
1/28/2024  9:43 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:

You think anyone on this board wants him seriously hurt? I question your judgment.

This is the Randle.
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
1/28/2024  9:47 PM
Jmpasq wrote:

If it were me, I’d want to make sure I had the best information possible and even then, not speak until required by press regulations. Even then, I would say something like - it’s still early and they are getting a second opinion once the swelling has gone down.

This is the Randle.
KnickDanger

1/28/2024  9:56 PM
And the New York Knicks have announced…Julius Randle is out for tomorrow’s game against Charlotte.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/28/2024  10:57 PM
KnickDanger wrote:

Just realized this is a really good point.

True

blkexec
Member: #748
1/28/2024  11:30 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

You think anyone on this board wants him seriously hurt? I question your judgment.

Thank you. This guy looking at the wrong site for that type of hate.

At UK, we Love Bully Ball Randle. You sure you on the right site?

Now back to Randle, there’s a price to pay with that style of play. He should’ve pulled up for a mid range. Not sure I understand that move in a blow out game that was clearly over. Hopefully it’s a learning lesson for him.

Now the ball is in Leon’s court. Can’t wait to see what’s his next move. So far he’s hit all the right buttons.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Randle: Dislocated Shoulder

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy