[Game Thread 1/23/24 @7:30PM] Knicks at Nets, TNT only
Author Thread
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

1/25/2024  1:10 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:
martin wrote:
fishmike wrote:I liked the team a lot going into the season but I got really hooked after beating the Heat coming from down 20 in the tourney. IQ might have been my favorite player to watch, but like Thibs says... "Winning is more fun than fun is fun"

Seems like Thibs likes closing w/ OG and Josh. One is utterly relentless and the other an absolute menace.

Maybe Jules and Brunson dont need another star. Maybe they just needed more space and the right guys around them. Fun test coming up tomorrow

We need to add Mitch to that list. Imperfect offensive player like Josh but physically imposing with relentlessness and athleticism to match.

WILD. I can't wait to see those 3 with Jules, Brunson, Donovan rotating through.

I'd guess that Thibs was hoping Grimes would physically pop out defensively and relentlessly as OG/Josh/Mitch with some offense but oh well

Wonder if Mitch could use this time without his ankle to work on a partially serviceable FT%?

He’s a liability in crunch time without it.

Would you bet a single $1 on that happening given he hasn’t developed his FT in 4 years? Not me.

AUTOADVERT
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
1/25/2024  11:09 PM
LivingLegend wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:
martin wrote:
fishmike wrote:I liked the team a lot going into the season but I got really hooked after beating the Heat coming from down 20 in the tourney. IQ might have been my favorite player to watch, but like Thibs says... "Winning is more fun than fun is fun"

Seems like Thibs likes closing w/ OG and Josh. One is utterly relentless and the other an absolute menace.

Maybe Jules and Brunson dont need another star. Maybe they just needed more space and the right guys around them. Fun test coming up tomorrow

We need to add Mitch to that list. Imperfect offensive player like Josh but physically imposing with relentlessness and athleticism to match.

WILD. I can't wait to see those 3 with Jules, Brunson, Donovan rotating through.

I'd guess that Thibs was hoping Grimes would physically pop out defensively and relentlessly as OG/Josh/Mitch with some offense but oh well

Wonder if Mitch could use this time without his ankle to work on a partially serviceable FT%?

Would you bet a single $1 on that happening given he hasn’t developed his FT in 4 years? Not me.

Give me odds.

This is the Randle.
Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

1/27/2024  12:36 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:
martin wrote:

Give me odds.

You can have odds I'll take evens, now shoot

[Game Thread 1/23/24 @7:30PM] Knicks at Nets, TNT only

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy