[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Randle getting snubbed?
Author Thread
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
1/5/2024  8:04 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
ToddTT wrote:Just voted. Julius and JB. And today Deuce, iHart, and OG get a vote as well.

You voted Deuce over Big Ragu.

Tomorrow I might throw one EF’s way!

No I won’t.

AUTOADVERT
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
1/5/2024  8:13 PM
ToddTT wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
ToddTT wrote:Just voted. Julius and JB. And today Deuce, iHart, and OG get a vote as well.

You voted Deuce over Big Ragu.

Tomorrow I might throw one EF’s way!

No I won’t.

Swishfm3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #392
1/6/2024  11:42 AM
technomaster wrote:No blaming the media. I blame the Knicks fans for not taking the time out of the day to vote for him. The Knicks are in the biggest media market (in the world?) and fans are transplanted everywhere. But somehow, New York fans are too darned busy to take the time to vote.

The Knicks too could be spending marketing dollars (or at least social media posts) to drive people to vote.

There are 8.4m people in NYC alone. 20m in the tristate area. Imagine if we could just get 10% of that total to vote for the Knick players on 1 day. That'd be 2m votes. 5% success means 1m votes. Enough to be near the top of the list for any position. Ask people to vote 3 days in a row and we dominate.

We should literally be able blow things up and stuff the entire starting lineup with Knicks.

Randle gets a cool 1.3 mil bonus for making the All-Star team so I doubt the team is going to help him reach that goal

Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

1/6/2024  12:24 PM
Swishfm3 wrote:
technomaster wrote:No blaming the media. I blame the Knicks fans for not taking the time out of the day to vote for him. The Knicks are in the biggest media market (in the world?) and fans are transplanted everywhere. But somehow, New York fans are too darned busy to take the time to vote.

The Knicks too could be spending marketing dollars (or at least social media posts) to drive people to vote.

There are 8.4m people in NYC alone. 20m in the tristate area. Imagine if we could just get 10% of that total to vote for the Knick players on 1 day. That'd be 2m votes. 5% success means 1m votes. Enough to be near the top of the list for any position. Ask people to vote 3 days in a row and we dominate.

We should literally be able blow things up and stuff the entire starting lineup with Knicks.

Randle gets a cool 1.3 mil bonus for making the All-Star team so I doubt the team is going to help him reach that goal

I know what happened now. Randle goes on ESPN and says he knows he gets a bonus but he's not sure how much. He's just focused on winning. He goes home and Mrs. Randle goes all Spyder monkey on his ass and reminds him it's all about the kwan. Distracted Randle has a game to forget.

blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
1/6/2024  1:25 PM
Blame this 💩 game by Randle on this bonus talk.

He tried too hard to prove something and it back fired. Bull ball Randle will be back tonight.

You know whats great news? We finally showed we can win a game when Randle is terrible. When we had our big 3 we needed 2 to go off. Now we have a big 2 we only need 1 to go off. That’s the OG effect.

Still need someone who can get to the rim, but glad we won on a bad Randle night. This team is growing in confidence after wins like this Philly blowout.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

1/7/2024  3:26 PM
blkexec wrote:Blame this 💩 game by Randle on this bonus talk.

He tried too hard to prove something and it back fired. Bull ball Randle will be back tonight.

You know whats great news? We finally showed we can win a game when Randle is terrible. When we had our big 3 we needed 2 to go off. Now we have a big 2 we only need 1 to go off. That’s the OG effect.

Still need someone who can get to the rim, but glad we won on a bad Randle night. This team is growing in confidence after wins like this Philly blowout.

Think once OG gets more comfortable, hopefully he starts putting up more shots. He is long and gets to rim quickly. Seems to finish easily. Do see how Raptors fans may have been frustrated at times if he was not more aggressive despite defense. Aka Frank. Only kink I see so far.

Randle just continues to be what he has been for years. Walking double double with a solid power game. Most were dismissing his value and saying i was crazy to not want him traded. If you look at the top 20 salaries for PF's in the league, hard to find a solid replacement with a similar salary and same production levels.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Randle getting snubbed?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy