[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Scary Terry?
Author Thread
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
1/3/2024  4:09 PM
https://www.forbes.com/sites/matissa/2024/01/03/why-you-need-to-keep-an-eye-on-terry-rozier-this-trade-deadline-cycle/?sh=1d7e94ae41c8

Terry Rozier is 29, has a decent size contract and his team is going no where. That said he is a 3 level scorer and an underrated facilitator who would fit the bill as a third scorer / second ball handler. Above article makes a good argument that he can fit in with high usage players - i.e. numbers support he could work with a ball dominant duo in Brunson and Randle. In some ways he's an older version of Quickley. Not sure the cost, but Fournier + filler (Arcidiacano) would salary match and we could always send Charlotte back their protected pick and a few more. I think there's a high likelihood he would be moved and there's a potential for a fit here. If the need is for a 3rd scorer/guy who can get a shot and secondary ball handler/facilitator than he should probably be on the radar. His contract length matches Brunson/Randle/Robinson.

AUTOADVERT
MS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #724
1/3/2024  4:13 PM
He’s tough and having a great season.

He would be a nice piece. Need guys that aren’t scared.

Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
1/3/2024  5:45 PM
I’d like him but my only concern is he’s small and not sure Thibs would want to play him much next to Brunson. I’m still seeing Brogdon as the perfect candidate. Provides the same skill set in a bigger player and we know he’s available.
Scary Terry?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy