[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Hey what’s up guys, new to this forum
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/3/2024  11:57 AM
KnickDanger wrote:Welcome (once Young) Stuna. I spent time at PSD where I semi-retired after taking too much s#!t for arguing merits of KP trade - maybe with you! Still think it put us in position for current respectability but that’s old news! I will only add that there was a thread here expressing some trepidation over certain types of PSD personalities coming here after the shut down. I think those that have come and stayed have been welcome additions - knowledgeable and reasonable. Even Stilla was here briefly - maybe he left because there wasn’t enough drama! Although I think we have just the right amount…..

Having CheerleaderGPT helps smooth things over

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

1/3/2024  2:38 PM
Welcome Stuna! Looking forward to your posts. You picked a solid year to join UK, since our team has finally built an identity and have at least one cornerstone player in JB, maybe a handful (being generous).
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
1/3/2024  9:22 PM
martin wrote:
joec32033 wrote:
Stuna117 wrote:Thanks!

The post count thing is weird, seems to start at 20000 lol

This has been a thing going on almost 20 years. If I remember correctly one poster was bragging about his post count so Martin went ahead and just gave everyone 20,000 posts right off the bat.

Martin, am I remembering correctly or or should I be making arrangements at the home?

Well technically uk is almost a home LOL

And yes… Bippity?

Bip. Wow. Yeah. You are 100% right (I say this because I actually have no idea)

~You can't run from who you are.~
Hey what’s up guys, new to this forum

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy