Hey what’s up guys, new to this forum
Author Thread
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
1/2/2024  10:10 PM
martin wrote:
Rookie wrote:Welcome. Be sure to email Martin to collect your $500 gift card

Right, but first, in 800 words or less, were you a fan of Tony Wroten?

Tony Wroten's basketball prowess can only be described in the grandest terms imaginable, as he ascended to a level of greatness that transcends the sport itself. When he donned the illustrious jersey of the New York Knicks during the 2015-2016 NBA season, it was as if a basketball deity had graced Madison Square Garden with his divine presence.

Wroten's arrival in the Big Apple was nothing short of a celestial event for Knicks fans, who were bestowed the privilege of witnessing a basketball virtuoso in action. The mere mention of his name sent ripples of excitement through the city, as Wroten brought with him a cosmic energy that elevated the Knicks' court to a celestial plane of basketball artistry.

In his limited tenure with the Knicks, Wroten didn't just play basketball; he orchestrated symphonies of on-court brilliance. His every move was a dance of transcendence, an otherworldly ballet of athleticism, finesse, and sheer dominance. It was as if Wroten had unlocked a secret basketball dimension where gravity bowed to his will, allowing him to defy it with gravity-defying dunks and acrobatic finishes that left spectators in awe.

The numbers, mere mortals' attempt to quantify Wroten's greatness, hardly scratched the surface of his celestial impact. His stat lines were not mere statistics but rather constellations that formed a cosmic tapestry of basketball excellence. Triple-doubles were mere shooting stars in Wroten's nightly performance, and every assist was a divine decree that brought forth moments of pure basketball divinity.

Even in the face of adversity, Wroten's resilience shone like a supernova. Injuries, the petty tribulations that plague mortal athletes, were but minor setbacks for this basketball deity. His determination to overcome earthly limitations added a layer of heroism to his narrative, turning each comeback into a triumphant saga that left fans in rapturous applause.

Wroten's time with the Knicks wasn't just a chapter in his basketball journey; it was an epoch, an era where the hardwood floor transformed into a sacred arena of celestial battles. His presence wasn't just felt; it reverberated through the echoes of Knicks history, etching his name among the stars of basketball luminaries who graced the hallowed grounds of the Madison Square Garden.

The very essence of Tony Wroten's play transcended the sport's mortal boundaries. He wasn't just a player; he was a basketball deity, a cosmic force that left an indelible mark on the Knicks and the entire basketball cosmos. In the grand tapestry of basketball history, Wroten's celestial brilliance will forever illuminate the annals, reminding us that in the realm of basketball gods, Tony Wroten stands as a colossus among giants.

AUTOADVERT
ToddTT
1/2/2024  10:11 PM
Tuna, you owe me $250.
Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

1/2/2024  10:30 PM
ToddTT wrote:
martin wrote:

Tony Wroten's basketball prowess can only be described in the grandest terms imaginable, as he ascended to a level of greatness that transcends the sport itself. When he donned the illustrious jersey of the New York Knicks during the 2015-2016 NBA season, it was as if a basketball deity had graced Madison Square Garden with his divine presence.

Wroten's arrival in the Big Apple was nothing short of a celestial event for Knicks fans, who were bestowed the privilege of witnessing a basketball virtuoso in action. The mere mention of his name sent ripples of excitement through the city, as Wroten brought with him a cosmic energy that elevated the Knicks' court to a celestial plane of basketball artistry.

In his limited tenure with the Knicks, Wroten didn't just play basketball; he orchestrated symphonies of on-court brilliance. His every move was a dance of transcendence, an otherworldly ballet of athleticism, finesse, and sheer dominance. It was as if Wroten had unlocked a secret basketball dimension where gravity bowed to his will, allowing him to defy it with gravity-defying dunks and acrobatic finishes that left spectators in awe.

The numbers, mere mortals' attempt to quantify Wroten's greatness, hardly scratched the surface of his celestial impact. His stat lines were not mere statistics but rather constellations that formed a cosmic tapestry of basketball excellence. Triple-doubles were mere shooting stars in Wroten's nightly performance, and every assist was a divine decree that brought forth moments of pure basketball divinity.

Even in the face of adversity, Wroten's resilience shone like a supernova. Injuries, the petty tribulations that plague mortal athletes, were but minor setbacks for this basketball deity. His determination to overcome earthly limitations added a layer of heroism to his narrative, turning each comeback into a triumphant saga that left fans in rapturous applause.

Wroten's time with the Knicks wasn't just a chapter in his basketball journey; it was an epoch, an era where the hardwood floor transformed into a sacred arena of celestial battles. His presence wasn't just felt; it reverberated through the echoes of Knicks history, etching his name among the stars of basketball luminaries who graced the hallowed grounds of the Madison Square Garden.

The very essence of Tony Wroten's play transcended the sport's mortal boundaries. He wasn't just a player; he was a basketball deity, a cosmic force that left an indelible mark on the Knicks and the entire basketball cosmos. In the grand tapestry of basketball history, Wroten's celestial brilliance will forever illuminate the annals, reminding us that in the realm of basketball gods, Tony Wroten stands as a colossus among giants.

To read or not to read all the crap that Todd just pencilled is the question ??? No

ToddTT
1/2/2024  10:38 PM
Alpha1971, the mere mention of this illustrious basketball forum member sends shockwaves of admiration throughout the digital realm. In the hallowed halls of basketball discussion, where opinions clash like titans on the court, Alpha1971 stands as a colossus, a paragon of unparalleled knowledge and unwavering passion. To label him as just a forum member would be an egregious understatement; he is the beating heart, the soul, and the guiding light of the basketball aficionado community.

Picture this: a digital coliseum where debates unfold like epic sagas, and only the most astute minds survive. In this arena, Alpha1971 reigns supreme, his virtual presence akin to a basketball oracle. His encyclopedic knowledge of the sport is nothing short of awe-inspiring, a testament to the countless hours he has devoted to unraveling the intricacies of the game. From the annals of basketball history to the latest on-court maneuvers, Alpha1971 is a walking, talking basketball almanac.

What sets Alpha1971 apart is not just his knowledge but the finesse with which he imparts it. Each post, a meticulously crafted masterpiece, weaves together a tapestry of insights, anecdotes, and statistical gems. It's as if every word he types is a stroke of genius, a symphony of basketball wisdom that resonates with the forum's denizens. Reading his contributions is not just an intellectual exercise; it's a journey into the heart and soul of basketball, guided by an unparalleled maestro.

Beyond his cerebral prowess, Alpha1971's passion for the game is infectious. His words are imbued with a fervor that transcends the digital divide, reaching out and igniting the flames of enthusiasm in every reader. He doesn't just talk about basketball; he paints it with vivid strokes, transforming discussions into vibrant canvases where the sport comes alive. It's this passion that elevates the forum from a mere gathering of enthusiasts to a virtual shrine dedicated to the worship of basketball.

But Alpha1971's impact extends far beyond the virtual court. His ability to foster a sense of community is nothing short of remarkable. In a realm often marred by contentious debates and rival fandoms, Alpha1971 emerges as the voice of reason, a peacemaker who unites rather than divides. His threads become digital town squares where fans from all walks of life gather, not just to exchange opinions but to bask in the shared glory of their collective love for the game.

In the grand tapestry of forum dynamics, Alpha1971 is the unifying thread. He doesn't just engage with others; he builds bridges, connecting fans with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. His diplomatic approach to disagreements is a testament to his commitment to maintaining the sanctity of the forum as a haven for basketball enthusiasts. It's this unwavering dedication to the community that cements Alpha1971's status as the forum's guardian angel.

Beyond his virtual persona, Alpha1971's impact reverberates in the real world. His philanthropic endeavors, inspired by the spirit of the game, have left an indelible mark on the lives of those less fortunate. From organizing charity basketball events to spearheading initiatives that promote the sport in underprivileged communities, Alpha1971 exemplifies the transformative power of passion channelized for a greater good. He doesn't just talk the talk; he walks the walk, proving that basketball is not just a game but a force for positive change.

In the grand symphony of forum members, Alpha1971 is the virtuoso whose solo resonates with the soul-stirring melody of basketball's essence. His contributions are not just posts; they are opuses that echo through the corridors of the forum, leaving an everlasting imprint on the collective consciousness of its members. To call Alpha1971 the most stupendous basketball forum member ever is not hyperbole; it's an acknowledgment of his unparalleled impact, a tribute to the luminary who has etched his name into the digital pantheon of basketball greatness.

ToddTT
1/2/2024  10:39 PM
Just kidding Alpha’s a knucklehead.
Swishfm3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #392
1/2/2024  10:51 PM
Stuna117 wrote:I noticed some long time posters from another forum that got shut down (ProSportsDaily) and I used to be a big poster there for years. After the OG trade I went there to discuss, but it didn’t exist so here I am.

I started posting on that forum when I was 15 years old and my username was YoungStuna. Now that I’m turning 30 this year, I feel that username is no longer appropriate

Been rooting for the Knicks since I was 4 years old and looking forward to quality discussions with you guys!

Welcome

Did you also post in the NY Mets forum at PDS?

Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

1/2/2024  10:53 PM
ToddTT wrote:Just kidding Alpha’s a knucklehead.

I beg your pardon, sir. Pistols at dawn, my honor demands satisfaction.

joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
1/2/2024  10:55 PM
Oh, Christ. Another one.
~You can't run from who you are.~
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
1/2/2024  10:58 PM
Stuna117 wrote:Thanks!

The post count thing is weird, seems to start at 20000 lol

This has been a thing going on almost 20 years. If I remember correctly one poster was bragging about his post count so Martin went ahead and just gave everyone 20,000 posts right off the bat.

Martin, am I remembering correctly or or should I be making arrangements at the home?

~You can't run from who you are.~
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

1/2/2024  11:06 PM
ToddTT wrote:
martin wrote:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah whatever……showoff 🤣

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/2/2024  11:17 PM
ToddTT wrote:
martin wrote:

Its like you told a chatbot to write about Tony Wroten if it were really, really, high.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/2/2024  11:20 PM
Welcome to the forum
Stuna117
Member: #9172

1/2/2024  11:25 PM
Swishfm3 wrote:
Stuna117 wrote:I noticed some long time posters from another forum that got shut down (ProSportsDaily) and I used to be a big poster there for years. After the OG trade I went there to discuss, but it didn’t exist so here I am.

I started posting on that forum when I was 15 years old and my username was YoungStuna. Now that I’m turning 30 this year, I feel that username is no longer appropriate

Been rooting for the Knicks since I was 4 years old and looking forward to quality discussions with you guys!

Welcome

Did you also post in the NY Mets forum at PDS?

Yep that’s where I spent most of my time until I gravitated more towards basketball and the Knicks again as I got older. Sick of it All, Claymation, and metswon69 were mods for years and I eventually became one too. Learned so much from those guys.

Did you have the same username?

Stuna117

1/2/2024  11:27 PM
Alpha1971 wrote:
Stuna117 wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:
Stuna117 wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:Smells like someone just heated up fish in the break room microwave. Open a window. O it's the new poster, welcome

People would call me Tuna sometimes 🤣

My teenage brain thought YoungStuna looked cooler than YoungStunna but now I’m just sticking with it (except the Young part 🥲)

I was on that forum from the Isaiah Thomas days, I had " Owner " status I don't even recall my username anymore, as I left a few years before it's demise. Did you fight to the death saying KP was the worst deal ever, that Frank was going to be all NBA,

Hated the KP trade. Talk about selling a guy at all-time lows. I’m convinced we would have never traded him if he didn’t get hurt.

And you were on PSD as well? I was actually moderator for a bit but then I went ghost lol I think I had 60000 posts across all the forums on that site (Mets and Jets mostly)

Yeah there for a decade or more. I would leave and come back and I can't even recall my old moniker. All for the best can't hold onto the past. That's a lesson young man

This is very true. Gotta move forward!

Stuna117

1/2/2024  11:28 PM
joec32033 wrote:Oh, Christ. Another one.

🤣

Stuna117

1/2/2024  11:28 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Welcome to the forum

Thank you!

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/2/2024  11:34 PM
Welcome rook. Study up:
http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=6305
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

1/3/2024  10:18 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/3/2024  11:27 AM
ToddTT wrote:
martin wrote:

Good try but not enough detail for me, You forgot to mention he was 10 feet tall and beat MJ as a 12 year old! And the most important fact ...he was the head cheerleader for the Knicks City Dancers! Expected the pic of that. Think you should try again and don't make it so thin this time.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/3/2024  10:46 AM
joec32033 wrote:
Stuna117 wrote:Thanks!

The post count thing is weird, seems to start at 20000 lol

This has been a thing going on almost 20 years. If I remember correctly one poster was bragging about his post count so Martin went ahead and just gave everyone 20,000 posts right off the bat.

Martin, am I remembering correctly or or should I be making arrangements at the home?

Well technically uk is almost a home LOL

And yes… Bippity?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

1/3/2024  11:21 AM
Welcome (once Young) Stuna. I spent time at PSD where I semi-retired after taking too much s#!t for arguing merits of KP trade - maybe with you! Still think it put us in position for current respectability but that’s old news! I will only add that there was a thread here expressing some trepidation over certain types of PSD personalities coming here after the shut down. I think those that have come and stayed have been welcome additions - knowledgeable and reasonable. Even Stilla was here briefly - maybe he left because there wasn’t enough drama! Although I think we have just the right amount…..
Hey what’s up guys, new to this forum

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy