[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Next order of business...
Author Thread
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

1/2/2024  12:08 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Panos wrote:No one has anything to say about the OP?

Good point.

Try to get Murray at reasonable price.
Although, Knicks may see DM available in a couple of years without draft cost.
So maybe go for small additions to upgrade backup Center position and backup PG.
Collins? Bones Hyland.
Or just make Briggs happy and bring Wiseman home

DM will opt out of his contract after next season. When do the Cavs trade him? Could be as early as next summer

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/2/2024  12:55 PM

Lowepost this morning mentioned one of Hartenstein or Precious is here next year but not both.
unfortunatly Mitch becomes almost untradable again with another broken bone.
iHart is great but he due a big raise.
Precious needs to prove himself a bit more. Not the same money as iHart. Knicks need some Draft picks to roster for many reasons.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/2/2024  1:07 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:
joec32033 wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:Two posts to get to "trade Randle."

I mean, I’m just angry that he could score 39 points tonight and have zero assists. He should have gotten at least one by accident with that many touches. Tripped and fell into an assist. Accidentally passed it into an assist. It’s a privilege to get that many touches. Figure out how to get your teammates involved.

That shot was falling for him today, but he was taking some of the worst shots I’ve seen him take in a long time. Long 18 foot 2s. Fadeaway 16 footers from the baseline. That shot will go away fast if he keeps taking such low efficiency shots. Sure he was hitting them today, but they are low percentage shots for 2 points.

I honestly believe Randle could be a triple double machine if he focused a little less on scoring and a little more on passing.

Not to be snarky but who was he gonna pass it to? With Quick and RJ gone and Brunson not hitting anything...who was there to score?

Brunson managed to find 11 of his 14 assists from his teammates not named Randle. Bad argument where the team has 23 assists without Randle getting one. I didn’t like his game.

Responding to Hoftra above, I don’t know that Randle “outplayed” KAT, but also not the sword I want to fall on either. KAT had a + 5 while on court to Randle’s + 2. Our guys got the win, but I was not that happy with Randle’s play.

WTF... guy scores 40 and beats the best team in the WEST. Wow man... just WOW
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

1/2/2024  1:08 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/2/2024  1:11 PM
Nalod wrote:
Lowepost this morning mentioned one of Hartenstein or Precious is here next year but not both.
Precious needs to prove himself a bit more. Not the same money as iHart. Knicks need some Draft picks to roster for many reasons.

Prescious is a vet min guy next year what the hell is that hack talking about ?

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/2/2024  2:15 PM
Alpha1971 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

I wouldn't call Zach a hack, but I don't understand his infatuation with Precious. Hope Precious proves me wrong, but he looked like Roberto Duran 2.0 out there.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

1/2/2024  3:11 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

I wouldn't call Zach a hack, but I don't understand his infatuation with Precious. Hope Precious proves me wrong, but he looked like Roberto Duran 2.0 out there.

If it sounds like a hack, and writes like a hack, and thinks like a hack ...anyway the hack wrote that the Knicks couldn't keep Heart and Precious. What a hack... Precious is a vet min player and that won't keep the Knicks from keeping him if we keep Heart and Mitch. That was just so stupid to write. Very hack heavy writing

Next order of business...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy