[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks finalizing trade for OG: It’s bad - badass for Knicks, bad for rest of league BOO YA
Author Thread
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
5/4/2024  10:04 PM
Crow. Ca caw.
This is the Randle.
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
5/6/2024  2:55 PM
this guy is gonna sign a monster deal with us an end up being a Kawhi caliber player. OG absolutely has levels to unlock and Thibs is absolutely the guy to get him there. His ability to drive, shoot and his sweet mid range jumper all scream 20ppg with all NBA defense.

I cant believe there was a time I thought Brandon Ingram was a good target.

This FO knows exactly what they are doing with the players and the coaches. Its just fun to finally watch a quality process

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/7/2024  9:12 AM
fishmike wrote:this guy is gonna sign a monster deal with us an end up being a Kawhi caliber player. OG absolutely has levels to unlock and Thibs is absolutely the guy to get him there. His ability to drive, shoot and his sweet mid range jumper all scream 20ppg with all NBA defense.

This FO knows exactly what they are doing with the players and the coaches. Its just fun to finally watch a quality process

Paired with Randle in the Frontcourt is a beast line up. Not sure OG quite gets the 20ppg but the intangible defense, tips, steals, block, and rebounds make things so much easier for Randle, and visa versa when the ball gets to OG. Very different player then RJ but a better fit with Jules.

While im no grad of the minutes police academy I do see what we are doing. Thibs is stretching this season as long as he can and eventually the elastic will run out. When? Who can tell but "next man up" is running thin. Thibs is like a submarine captain in most movies were he takes them down to depths and risks it all. Thibs will extract a lot from this team. Im enjoying the run. My hope is we can dispense of Indy quickly and Boston gets tangled up with Clev for a long series.

EwingsGlass
USA
5/7/2024  9:29 AM
Nalod wrote:
fishmike wrote:this guy is gonna sign a monster deal with us an end up being a Kawhi caliber player. OG absolutely has levels to unlock and Thibs is absolutely the guy to get him there. His ability to drive, shoot and his sweet mid range jumper all scream 20ppg with all NBA defense.

Paired with Randle in the Frontcourt is a beast line up. Not sure OG quite gets the 20ppg but the intangible defense, tips, steals, block, and rebounds make things so much easier for Randle, and visa versa when the ball gets to OG. Very different player then RJ but a better fit with Jules.

While im no grad of the minutes police academy I do see what we are doing. Thibs is stretching this season as long as he can and eventually the elastic will run out. When? Who can tell but "next man up" is running thin. Thibs is like a submarine captain in most movies were he takes them down to depths and risks it all. Thibs will extract a lot from this team. Im enjoying the run. My hope is we can dispense of Indy quickly and Boston gets tangled up with Clev for a long series.

I think that is the dream. A few extra days rest.

This is the Randle.
EwingsGlass
USA
6/26/2024  7:44 PM
Crow. /Thread
This is the Randle.
DJMUSIC
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1283

7/2/2024  1:14 AM
OG wanting to be here is good! Simply said

1. Can shoot to score
2. Can defend vs. most Forwards & stars
3. Can get his offense going whether he's not
2nd, or 3rd option
4. Can hit BIG SHOTS if game or 4th quarter depends
on if bucket score is needed, when offense breaks
Down

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/2/2024  1:37 AM
Wonder if OG is working with the Knicks trainers, medical staff at coming up with a game plan to help keep him on the court. Had a laundry list of injuries with the Raptors. Maybe it’s as simple as extra time off from working out. Maybe OG pushed himself too hard in the offseason. OG being more available next season would be huge.
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

7/2/2024  8:43 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/2/2024  8:45 AM
GustavBahler wrote:Wonder if OG is working with the Knicks trainers, medical staff at coming up with a game plan to help keep him on the court. Had a laundry list of injuries with the Raptors. Maybe it’s as simple as extra time off from working out. Maybe OG pushed himself too hard in the offseason. OG being more available next season would be huge.

It could be on him. It could be on us. Our medical and training staff has sucked for what feels like decades. Since Mike Saunders left, I haven't felt the need to remember any trainers names. Our medical staff always seems to **** up. Didn't Dolan already fire one medical team already?

I honestly don't understand how we are in New York and they can't find any competent trainers or any decent doctors. I feel like it was a dumpster fire and while it isn't that we aren't close to being the best medical program in Basketball. They can't build a pipeline from Rutgers, UConn, etc.? You can't find a decent sports medicine professional out of Columbia? Really?

I feel like people here are going to tell me I am wrong. Well, let me ask you this? When was the last time you trusted any information coming from the Knicks relating to injury? I love to give Jeremy Lin **** for shutting it down at 85 percent in the playoffs, but he probably didn't trust what the medical staff was telling him, much like I probably would have

Anyway, hopefully the guy they grabbed from Dallas is an improvement. He WAS held in regard, then Dallas though they could do better... still, another NBA franchise's medical castoff is probably better than the garbage medical advice the team has received since JVG was like 'get me the **** outta here'

DLeethal wrote: Lol Rick needs a safe space
Knicks finalizing trade for OG: It’s bad - badass for Knicks, bad for rest of league BOO YA

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy