[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks finalizing trade for OG: It’s bad - badass for Knicks, bad for rest of league BOO YA
Author Thread
ESOMKnicks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6064

1/30/2024  3:31 AM
ToddTT wrote:

Dude's got a bum elbow. This trade was BAD!

Trade Randle and Martin!

These elbow inflammations are an annoying thing. I got tennis elbow on my left arm and golf elbow on my right. Play neither tennis nor golf. Elbows just started acting out and have been that way for six months. Physio does not work. Doctor says it will hopefully go away on its own. Hopefully before I kick the bucket.
One just never knows with these conditions. But feels more annoying than crippling, can get accustomed to the pain, play through it, keep the shooting motion, etc.

AUTOADVERT
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
1/30/2024  3:40 AM
ESOMKnicks wrote:
ToddTT wrote:

Trade Randle and Martin!

These elbow inflammations are an annoying thing. I got tennis elbow on my left arm and golf elbow on my right. Play neither tennis nor golf. Elbows just started acting out and have been that way for six months. Physio does not work. Doctor says it will hopefully go away on its own. Hopefully before I kick the bucket.
One just never knows with these conditions. But feels more annoying than crippling, can get accustomed to the pain, play through it, keep the shooting motion, etc.

I had some crazy elbow pain for months. Never went to the doctor.

Self diagnosed as tricep tendonitis. But I don’t know.

Three days wearing this and the pain was mostly gone…

I wore it often for a few months, and then the pain stopped coming back.

My guess is anything that promotes warmth and blood flow is a big help.

Obviously everyone’s injury/condition is different.

That brace ain’t cheap, but I would pay double.

VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
1/30/2024  7:06 AM
Accupuncture amazing for elbow stuff as well
Chandler
Member: #6197

1/30/2024  7:09 AM
I’ve had several bouts of elbow tendonitis both tennis and golfers elbow

If it’s tendonitis cortisone is a miracle cure — immediate relief

Tendonitis is typicall an inflamed tendon caused by excessive rubbing on bone. The irritation causes the tendon to inflame which makes it larger which causes even more problems . Vicious positive feedback loop

Cortisone will make the tendon smaller — stopping the rubbing. However since it makes it smaller you can only get the shots a limited number of times, e.g., 2

That said, elbow sleeves do provide some relied. Also working the antagonists

(5)(5)
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/30/2024  8:43 AM
ESOMKnicks wrote:
ToddTT wrote:

Trade Randle and Martin!

Yeah yeah, sure, sports. You've been overworking those elbows since the last ms ex, right?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
USA
1/30/2024  12:53 PM
So nice, gotta post it twice

franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
1/30/2024  7:57 PM
ToddTT wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
ToddTT wrote:

Trade Randle and Martin!

Do they have a version for your shoulder?

martin
USA
1/30/2024  8:37 PM
Also not bad, ie BADASS

martin
USA
1/30/2024  10:00 PM
BADASS

Jimbo5
Member: #8854

1/30/2024  11:36 PM
This trade is looking better and better for the knicks. Thibs has discovered a NEW Player in Precious. Raptor fans were quick to put him down during the trade. Precious has gained Thibs' confidence. That one trade fixed two of the knicks' glaring need. An elite defensive wing and front court help. With all the jokes about Leon sleeping on the job. Knicks fans should acknowledge how good a job the front office is doing
ToddTT
1/31/2024  2:38 AM
franco12 wrote:
ToddTT wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
ToddTT wrote:

Trade Randle and Martin!

Do they have a version for your shoulder?

For you, or Julius?

I actually bought their shoulder brace as well. I’m not as high on that, but I think shoulders are just inherently more difficult to fit. I don’t wear it because it’s a little uncomfortable, and the episode with my shoulder went away.

martin
USA
2/3/2024  4:05 PM
Whoa

ToddTT
2/3/2024  5:17 PM
martin wrote:Whoa

Where dafuq Malachy?

martin
USA
2/3/2024  5:25 PM
martin
USA
2/3/2024  5:25 PM
He’s been Obi’ed and stuck on bench?

ToddTT wrote:
martin wrote:Whoa

Where dafuq Malachy?

martin
USA
2/3/2024  5:38 PM
I think OG’s 2 biggest flaws are that he is not left handed and that he shines on the defensive end of the court as compared to offensive end and that’ll cost him about $15m per year compared to if it was the reverse.
Garrett2010PSD
Member: #9141
USA
2/3/2024  5:57 PM
Zach LaVine having surgery and out for the year. This is one of the reasons why I never wanted him. HUGE injury risk.

Knicks dodged a bullet there. Now if we can just avoid overpaying for Murray we will have dodged another one.

nycericanguy
Member: #9127

2/3/2024  6:29 PM
Garrett2010PSD wrote:Zach LaVine having surgery and out for the year. This is one of the reasons why I never wanted him. HUGE injury risk.

Knicks dodged a bullet there. Now if we can just avoid overpaying for Murray we will have dodged another one.

Last 5 years Lavine has played 304 games, OG 293.

I worry about OG because we paid a big price to get him and he's already missing games.

Garrett2010PSD
Member: #9141
USA
2/4/2024  10:23 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/4/2024  10:24 AM
nycericanguy wrote:
Garrett2010PSD wrote:Zach LaVine having surgery and out for the year. This is one of the reasons why I never wanted him. HUGE injury risk.

I worry about OG because we paid a big price to get him and he's already missing games.

OG doesn't have the knee injury history that Zach has.

And now Zach is missing the season because of a foot injury adding to the injury risk narrative.

Hard pass then and hard pass now. The Knicks have better options.

A Zach trade would be disastrous.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/4/2024  10:39 AM
Garrett2010PSD wrote:
nycericanguy wrote:

OG doesn't have the knee injury history that Zach has.

And now Zach is missing the season because of a foot injury adding to the injury risk narrative.

Hard pass then and hard pass now. The Knicks have better options.

A Zach trade would be HAVE BEEN disastrous.

Corrected.

Fuck the narrative that he would not want New York either by his own volition or Klutch petty squabbles with CAA. That salary for his past issues were enough to ward off most reason. ALso the cost and perhaps no OG if we did that deal if it one was even on the table. It had all the markers for a salary dump type trade.
If so I’d have suspected Evan and RJ would have been enough. That said, the issue becomes that salary going forward.

Knicks finalizing trade for OG: It’s bad - badass for Knicks, bad for rest of league BOO YA

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy