[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

[Game Thread 12/25/23 @12PM] Knicks vs Bucks
Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/25/2023  2:40 PM
Another game where Brunson is the best player on the court. Eh, it was just fluke.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/25/2023  2:43 PM
Four assists!?!? iHart really is black Jokic!
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
12/25/2023  2:50 PM
TheMTL
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #9140

12/25/2023  2:52 PM
Knicks better keep IQ!!!
Clean
Member: #743
12/25/2023  3:00 PM

Hart with the throwback to last season stats.
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
12/25/2023  3:00 PM
Vote...

VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
12/25/2023  3:20 PM
Santa Bruns is the gift Knicks fans have been wishing for
SergioNYK
Member: #333
USA
12/25/2023  4:21 PM
Best win of the season! Sorry aunt Becky but Brunson is a 1A!
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
12/25/2023  7:49 PM
If the Knicks won all their games against the Bucks they would be above them in the standings
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/25/2023  9:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/25/2023  9:18 PM
ToddTT wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
ToddTT wrote:I'm not sure how Krampus works, but if the Knicks win, Krampus you can have Martin's soul.

I thought that we already traded Martin's soul in order to get Randle back on track this season?

No, that was his left nut.

Technically 2 ex’es ago has the left one and I hope she chokes on it but mostly it’s just her voodoo pincushion and why she also owns my soul. Or what’s left of it. I’ll be frank, there was not much to begin with, most was given up for Linsanity and Knicks didn’t even match so totally not worth it

Anyway Merry Xmas ya fockers

And now I get to watch the game 🎅

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
USA
12/25/2023  9:37 PM
DLeethal
Member: #9126

12/26/2023  12:15 PM
Very nice to beat the Bucks at home on Christmas. Those guys have had our number bad. As much as I like iHart I think this team has lost a bit of an edge that we had with our 2 headed monster at C. Wonder if Knicks are going to go after someone to replace Mitch for a year. I was actually wondering what 20 mins of Dwight Howard would look like with this team. His game is very similar to Mitch in terms of the pros and cons.
martin
USA
12/26/2023  1:12 PM
DLeethal wrote:Very nice to beat the Bucks at home on Christmas. Those guys have had our number bad. As much as I like iHart I think this team has lost a bit of an edge that we had with our 2 headed monster at C. Wonder if Knicks are going to go after someone to replace Mitch for a year. I was actually wondering what 20 mins of Dwight Howard would look like with this team. His game is very similar to Mitch in terms of the pros and cons.

Unfortunately, that version of Dwight ended in about 2017. He is literally out of the NBA for lots of reasons.

DLeethal

12/26/2023  3:43 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:Very nice to beat the Bucks at home on Christmas. Those guys have had our number bad. As much as I like iHart I think this team has lost a bit of an edge that we had with our 2 headed monster at C. Wonder if Knicks are going to go after someone to replace Mitch for a year. I was actually wondering what 20 mins of Dwight Howard would look like with this team. His game is very similar to Mitch in terms of the pros and cons.

Unfortunately, that version of Dwight ended in about 2017. He is literally out of the NBA for lots of reasons.

I know he is washed - we aren't getting a Mitch caliber player for free. But he is big, strong, and can rebound and guard the paint.

I think Dwight is out of the league mainly because he's a bit looney and also because that prototype player is not sought after anymore. The Knicks are a rarity in that they start and feature a big man who cannot do anything skill-wise offensively, can't hit a jumper, can't hit FTs. So I think Dwight could actually slide into what we do more than other teams.

martin
USA
12/26/2023  4:00 PM
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

I know he is washed - we aren't getting a Mitch caliber player for free. But he is big, strong, and can rebound and guard the paint.

I think Dwight is out of the league mainly because he's a bit looney and also because that prototype player is not sought after anymore. The Knicks are a rarity in that they start and feature a big man who cannot do anything skill-wise offensively, can't hit a jumper, can't hit FTs. So I think Dwight could actually slide into what we do more than other teams.

You are advocating for someone who sucks

DLeethal

12/26/2023  4:28 PM
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

Well we just picked up someone who sucks (Taj) because someone else who sucks (Jericho) got injured. I think we need a big body who can rebound and rim protect and it needs to be a one year cheapie.

ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
12/26/2023  5:37 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/26/2023  5:38 PM
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

Well we just picked up someone who sucks (Taj) because someone else who sucks (Jericho) got injured. I think we need a big body who can rebound and rim protect and it needs to be a one year cheapie.

Technically, Taj doesn't suck. His d on the Freak was good. He can actually hit that 3 and he has a midrange shot too. A couple of post moves sprinkled in. He is actually our best offensive big outside of Randle with adequate D too

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
nycericanguy
Member: #9127

12/26/2023  5:39 PM
damn did RJ really have 18 in the 1st quarter?
DLeethal

12/26/2023  6:04 PM
ramtour420 wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:
DLeethal wrote:
martin wrote:

Technically, Taj doesn't suck. His d on the Freak was good. He can actually hit that 3 and he has a midrange shot too. A couple of post moves sprinkled in. He is actually our best offensive big outside of Randle with adequate D too

I like Taj as an emergency player. We are awfully small at the top now though. Our rebounding edge isn't there any more either. I think we need to beef up a little bit and get another legit C with size and strength. With Mitch out for the season, we are on thin ice at F and C in terms of having any sort of size/rebounding which has been a staple of our team since Thibs has been here.

gradyandrew
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #8959

12/26/2023  7:39 PM
Don't sleep on Taj! He played well for a solid stretch of the 3rd quarter. He made some really solid screens to free up shooters as well. Once his corner 3 starts falling he will be even better.

Only legitimate guy I see coming back is Nerlens Noel. Not sure what his health situation is, but at least Thibs trusts him. We also have that two way player who might get a look.

[Game Thread 12/25/23 @12PM] Knicks vs Bucks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy