[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks and the upcoming trade market...
Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/25/2023  5:52 PM
MS wrote:Are we sure if you play IQ 35 minutes his numbers don’t start to mirror Murray’s?

Isiah Stewart is a guy I would love here. Tough dude and gives us a backup option, will likely cost us a pick and Fournier. Keep adding depth that plays hard. Would love to see him body guys

There's enough evidence to suggest that could be the case.
https://stathead.com/tiny/9qx1B

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

12/25/2023  11:46 PM
MS wrote:Are we sure if you play IQ 35 minutes his numbers don’t start to mirror Murray’s?

Isiah Stewart is a guy I would love here. Tough dude and gives us a backup option, will likely cost us a pick and Fournier. Keep adding depth that plays hard. Would love to see him body guys

Hoping for Stewart myself —- I think IQ efficiency drops as his minutes increase but who knows.

Just see someone like D Murray being a more diverse/skilled offensive player vs IQ

nycericanguy
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #9127

12/26/2023  12:37 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:

There's enough evidence to suggest that could be the case.
https://stathead.com/tiny/9qx1B

agreed, I've soured on DJ listening to ATL fans.

His defense at SG isn't good apparently, he loses the size advantage he has at PG with his long wingspan.

His 3pt shooting is meh... though improved this year it's a small sample size and he started hot last year too.

His offensive numbers and efficiency pretty much mirror RJ's.

so where's the big upgrade? I think IQ could put up 20ppg much more efficiently and with much better defense if you gave him 35mpg like Murray gets.

EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
12/28/2023  2:44 PM
This is where my head is today.

1) Mitchell Robinson and Grimes to Utah for Lauri Markkanen. I'd give the better of our Dallas pick here as well. Given re-trade value on Markkanen, I would be willing to see if he plays at Center next to the rest of this squad. Given how Hart has played, I think this is a safe bet, though I don't like giving up both MRob and Grimes. Gotta give to get.
2) Fournier and Quickley to Toronto for Anunoby. I would toss in the Bucks 2025 pick to get this done. Maybe the Wiz or Detroit pick also. I feel like I am giving near equal value with Quickley, so not really looking to add more to this.
3) Barrett, McBride and Sims to Cleveland for Mitchell. Includes our 2024 pick, 2026 pick. Might be willing to add more picks if needed.
4) Use TPE and the Indiana seconds to take back Saddiq Bey from Atl.

I would make any of these deals by themselves and collectively, I think it would be a coup with the ability to challenge the Bucks and Celts for the East. A little doubtful whether Markkanen can really hold down the C spot, but relying a bit on the Celts' with KP. Thing is, even if it doesn't work perfectly, I think they consolidated talent well and can move these young players if there is a better fit. No "superstar" here. Maybe Mitchell. But a lot of guys on the cusp.

Brunson/DDV
Mitchell/jHart
Anunoby/Bey
Randle
Markkanen/iHart

This is the Randle.
Knicks and the upcoming trade market...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy