USA
12/12/2023  11:09 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:36 assists tonight! I have noticed assists go up when shots are made.

For the record I consider ball movement a leading trait of good teams along with defense. Shot making can often follow those two. More consistency from the team in these areas would be welcome.

It’s out of spite. Spite for a poor system, angry at all the injuries, and it comes from a misplaced sense of too much ISO ball

One win, and all of a sudden we were a good passing team all along? GTFO.

I don't even begin to understand what you are saying or think I'm saying

"Misplaced sense of too much ISO ball". Nothing misplaced about it. If it were, there wouldnt be so many complaints from players stretching back seasons, of being shut out of the offense.

My whole post was 1 big ****ing fat joke

Dont be so hard on yourself Martin, we know you're trying!

GustavBahler, I'm saying this is a mod: you gotta do better. Going straight to GTFO in this context is not it.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

12/12/2023  11:16 AM
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:36 assists tonight! I have noticed assists go up when shots are made.

For the record I consider ball movement a leading trait of good teams along with defense. Shot making can often follow those two. More consistency from the team in these areas would be welcome.

It’s out of spite. Spite for a poor system, angry at all the injuries, and it comes from a misplaced sense of too much ISO ball

"Misplaced sense of too much ISO ball". Nothing misplaced about it. If it were, there wouldnt be so many complaints from players stretching back seasons, of being shut out of the offense.

GustavBahler, I'm saying this is a mod: you gotta do better. Going straight to GTFO in this context is not it.

As a Mod? All the very personal **** you've directed my way for years now. About a difference of opinion about basketball. Was that as a "Mod"?

Since when did GTFO become an expression which makes you pull your mod card?

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/12/2023  11:22 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:

As a Mod? All the very personal **** you've directed my way for years now. About a difference of opinion about basketball. Was that as a "Mod"?

Mostly cause you are such a thin-skinned personality and flip out when it's directed at you, so this is an in-kind reminder.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

12/12/2023  11:30 AM
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:

Mostly cause you are such a thin-skinned personality and flip out when it's directed at you, so this is an in-kind reminder.

Talk about projection. You develop amnesia about all the times I disagreed with you, and got back nothing but insults? And then asked you if you could leave it too hoops? You can dish it out Martin, but you cant take it, not even a little.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/12/2023  11:58 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/12/2023  12:03 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:

Talk about projection. You develop amnesia about all the times I disagreed with you, and got back nothing but insults? And then asked you if you could leave it too hoops? You can dish it out Martin, but you cant take it, not even a little.

Know the old adage "the customer is always right?"
Not here. The mod is always right!

But lets be real, its all about "being right"? Too much emphasis on being the super fan who some how knows what coaches and Players are thinking and how they will react.
We thought Grimes would sulk. Nope.
We think Think Randle first 6 games was a loser who is flipping every other season. Nope.
Over and over we think Thibs teams are a certain type. We accuse him of being rigid. He adapts to his roster.
"Too many iso's". True. but if you force them to pass more perhaps the turnovers will kill us. Nope, Super fan got all the answers.
Including trade ideas. Most are good ideas but don't factor what goes out and the opportunity costs it incurs. Whats that? The other things you can do with that salary and draft picks.

gradyandrew
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #8959

12/12/2023  7:49 PM
Nalod wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:

But lets be real, its all about "being right"? Too much emphasis on being the super fan who some how knows what coaches and Players are thinking and how they will react.
We think Think Randle first 6 games was a loser who is flipping every other season. Nope.
Over and over we think Thibs teams are a certain type. We accuse him of being rigid. He adapts to his roster.
"Too many iso's". True. but if you force them to pass more perhaps the turnovers will kill us. Nope, Super fan got all the answers.
Including trade ideas. Most are good ideas but don't factor what goes out and the opportunity costs it incurs. Whats that? The other things you can do with that salary and draft picks.

Good post Nalod. You're positivity is infectious.

One thing the super fans here have been asking for for four years though- why won't Thibs start IQ? Most frustrating part of being a super fan these past few years of success.

Nalod
USA
12/12/2023  9:29 PM
gradyandrew wrote:
Nalod wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:

One thing the super fans here have been asking for for four years though- why won't Thibs start IQ? Most frustrating part of being a super fan these past few years of success.

Maybe Thibs knows what he is doing with IQ. Fact is he don't start but develops! "But he'd do it faster with more minutes"? Not always. IQ does improve but its often Two steps back, 10 forward.
Those two back when starting will bury a team?
Plus how is his chemistry with Brunson?
I trust Thibs over any of us. Hindsight is too easy.
Why do we keep talking about Taj? Maybe he cooked?

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/12/2023  10:42 PM
Nalod wrote:
gradyandrew wrote:
Nalod wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:

Maybe Thibs knows what he is doing with IQ. Fact is he don't start but develops! "But he'd do it faster with more minutes"? Not always. IQ does improve but its often Two steps back, 10 forward.

Nalod and NYKMentality collaborating in the studio.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Nalod
USA
12/13/2023  10:24 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/13/2023  10:25 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Nalod wrote:
gradyandrew wrote:
Nalod wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:

NYKMentality, what became of him??? Last we heard of him he posted a video where he was fully baked nonsensical but "highly" entertaining for about 5 minutes.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/13/2023  10:57 AM
Nalod wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Nalod wrote:
gradyandrew wrote:
Nalod wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
martin wrote:

NYKMentality, what became of him??? Last we heard of him he posted a video where he was fully baked nonsensical but "highly" entertaining for about 5 minutes.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
What to do about this team stat?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy