How about Fournier for Jonathan Isaac?
Author Thread
blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
12/13/2023  1:27 PM
Nalod wrote:
blkexec wrote:
Nalod wrote:What, Draymond Green is not a choice here either?
We spitballing for Miles Bridges too?

Ok, what is the make up of the locker room? We got family guys like JOsh Hart and Randle so I take the Zealot.
If we got hard young guys that party hard and listen to objectionable urban tracks and Issac will get upset about it then I go
with the wife beater.

Thank you for responding. Interesting response btw!

I wasn't thinking about Miles Bridges as an option, but why not.

The goal is to build a championship team and if Bridges is the missing piece, go for it. But I doubt Leon would do that.

You think the FO are kicking themselves for not including Grimes? Todays game will dictate a lot about this team. How they rebound? Has Thibs lost the locker during moments of controversy / losing. It's easy when you winning. Lets see who steps up. Lets see if Randle continues to play like an All Star.

Brunson is our rock and should be an allstar this year.
But how far we go is on Randles broad back. His health, his attitude, and focus is the biggest factor.
When on point, he is a massive force. Not saying he can carry us all the way. He can carry us to conf. finals.
until then, fair or unfair he will be measured and judged by that.

If your goal is to make it to the conf finals, then why say anything. We already n that path with the current make up.

For us whose goal is to build a championship team that goes all the way, something needs to change. Before JB came I said RJ or Randle gotta go. Now JB is here and the team looks better, my statement is still on repeat. Until I’m proven wrong and so far it’s year 5 with the marriage.

Conference finals? Don’t change anything
Develop the yoots? Thibs is doing that now. Again don’t change anything
Championship? Now this is a different discussion which is the level I’m on.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
AUTOADVERT
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

12/13/2023  2:09 PM
I say trade for Isaac and then sign Dwight Howard and put their lockers right next to each other.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/13/2023  2:10 PM
KnickDanger wrote:I say trade for Isaac and then sign Dwight Howard and put their lockers right next to each other.

Fight Club!

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/13/2023  2:26 PM
blkexec wrote:
Nalod wrote:
blkexec wrote:
Nalod wrote:What, Draymond Green is not a choice here either?
We spitballing for Miles Bridges too?

Ok, what is the make up of the locker room? We got family guys like JOsh Hart and Randle so I take the Zealot.
If we got hard young guys that party hard and listen to objectionable urban tracks and Issac will get upset about it then I go
with the wife beater.

Thank you for responding. Interesting response btw!

I wasn't thinking about Miles Bridges as an option, but why not.

The goal is to build a championship team and if Bridges is the missing piece, go for it. But I doubt Leon would do that.

You think the FO are kicking themselves for not including Grimes? Todays game will dictate a lot about this team. How they rebound? Has Thibs lost the locker during moments of controversy / losing. It's easy when you winning. Lets see who steps up. Lets see if Randle continues to play like an All Star.

Brunson is our rock and should be an allstar this year.
But how far we go is on Randles broad back. His health, his attitude, and focus is the biggest factor.
When on point, he is a massive force. Not saying he can carry us all the way. He can carry us to conf. finals.
until then, fair or unfair he will be measured and judged by that.

If your goal is to make it to the conf finals, then why say anything. We already n that path with the current make up.

For us whose goal is to build a championship team that goes all the way, something needs to change. Before JB came I said RJ or Randle gotta go. Now JB is here and the team looks better, my statement is still on repeat. Until I’m proven wrong and so far it’s year 5 with the marriage.

Conference finals? Don’t change anything
Develop the yoots? Thibs is doing that now. Again don’t change anything
Championship? Now this is a different discussion which is the level I’m on.

Get to conf. finals then we can talk.
Reality is once there you then leverage the future for a trade.
YOur on a higher level. cool.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/13/2023  2:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/13/2023  2:47 PM
KnickDanger wrote:I say trade for Isaac and then sign Dwight Howard and put their lockers right next to each other.

“My purpose in life, my goal for the NBA is to preach God’s word – not just try to beat everybody over the head with a Bible but just being a good example and always conducting myself in a Christian-like manner.”
— Dwight Howard

Dwight has 5 kids with 5 different women. Not sure that is really immoral or not.
I think Dwight said this when he was very young and idyllic at the time.
He was married and soon divorced. Rumors of his Bisexuality are out there.
Yeah, put there lockers together. That could be fun!

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/13/2023  3:27 PM
Nalod wrote:

“My purpose in life, my goal for the NBA is to preach God’s word – not just try to beat everybody over the head with a Bible but just being a good example and always conducting myself in a Christian-like manner.”
— Dwight Howard

Dwight has 5 kids with 5 different women. Not sure that is really immoral or not.

They're not rumors. There's a big legal mess Dwight is in and everything is now out the closet, so to speak.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

12/13/2023  5:15 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Nalod wrote:

— Dwight Howard

They're not rumors. There's a big legal mess Dwight is in and everything is now out the closet, so to speak.

Which is why I made the remark essentially. For the record I am anti sexual assault if that is what went down (seems a little dubious) and very much pro let your freak flag fly. Anyway - I do agree that Isaac’s statements might have some negative impact in NYC.
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
12/13/2023  5:20 PM
martin wrote:

Fight Club!

🤫

How about Fournier for Jonathan Isaac?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy