[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

How about Fournier for Jonathan Isaac?
Author Thread
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
12/6/2023  9:34 PM
Works on the trade checker. Isaacs contract not guaranteed for next year. Orlando gets a familiar veteran shooter that can help them make a playoff run. Knicks get a lengthy athletic defender to back up the 4 position and help them match up against Giannis, Kristaps, KAT.

Isaac behind some strong size on Orlando. Good swap of underused resources and a better fit for both teams.

AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/6/2023  10:28 PM
Does Isaac even want to play anymore. I thought he was focused on his anti-woke Nike brand.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/7/2023  7:08 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:Does Isaac even want to play anymore. I thought he was focused on his anti-woke Nike brand.

Not so much that he doesn't want to play, he is just enjoying collecting that paycheck while not playing.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
12/7/2023  7:40 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:Does Isaac even want to play anymore. I thought he was focused on his anti-woke Nike brand.

You know, maybe I’ve been too harsh on EF.

blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
12/7/2023  8:17 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/7/2023  8:18 AM
Thats the type of length and agility we need. Plus he can shoot and defend the rim. Not sure where his mind and heart is anymore. But the same can be said about EF. Trade one disgruntled player for another.

Then watch him turn cancerous riding the bench behind Randle and Hart. Yall act like you don’t know Thibs by now.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

12/7/2023  8:19 AM
Good suggestion.

But at this point, we would take anything for EF.
So feel he will be of use as a salary filler in a future trade.
At least I hope so.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Chandler
Member: #6197

12/7/2023  8:28 AM
Seriously?!?

Guy is completely unreliable and IMO isn’t and wasn’t that good when he did get on the floor

He was an intriguing prospect like many others, e.g., MO Bamba (and all of our lottery pick, who simply didn’t materialize

(5)(5)
VDesai
USA
12/7/2023  8:38 AM

oh didn't realize this- didn't mean to start another Ramaswamy thread.

All being serious its a your castaway for my castaway move. Both guys not on long term deals, but overpaid this year, not being used much. We could use the size/length/athleticism defender at backup 4. They could use a veteran/wing/shooter as they are long on youthful PGs and PFs.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/7/2023  11:24 AM
He is playing avg 13 min a game.
Is he "disgruntled"? He want more?
Orlando is doing very well. Why do they want to move him? Who takes his minutes?
Does orlando have a bit of a glut at guard? Why bring in another?
I know you guys are spitballing, but what motivates Orlando to move him? What do the want or need?

For the record, I like him as player for knicks but can't stand religious Zealots as they can disrupt a lockerroom.
I read a fake ass blog suggesting Mavs could move Timmy for him but Timmy off the bench is kicking ass for them.
How great would Issac and Kyrie have lockers next to each other?

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

12/7/2023  11:31 AM
I know he's hurt, but if IQ ends up on the trade block instead of getting a matching contract. I wouldnt mind the FO trading Fournier, Deuce, and a first rounder for Markelle Fultz. To slot in at backup PG.
VDesai
USA
12/7/2023  12:29 PM
Nalod wrote:He is playing avg 13 min a game.
Orlando is doing very well. Why do they want to move him? Who takes his minutes?
I know you guys are spitballing, but what motivates Orlando to move him? What do the want or need?

For the record, I like him as player for knicks but can't stand religious Zealots as they can disrupt a lockerroom.
I read a fake ass blog suggesting Mavs could move Timmy for him but Timmy off the bench is kicking ass for them.

He is making 17mm a year and they won't want to pick up his option for next year. Fournier could help them and given he's stuck behind a few guys it makes sense to move him. I think they will move him, not sure what they will get our if Fournier's enough, but as we think about moves we could make with Fournier's expiring, Isaac offers something to our bench that could have value. The idea of a backup 4 and someone can help us with matchups against Kristaps/Giannis is what I think is interesting.

blkexec
12/7/2023  1:08 PM
Nalod wrote:He is playing avg 13 min a game.

I’m sorry but you simple say things that forces me to ask more questions like the bold.

For the last few weeks, you are very bold with several religious statements and like you just said “I can’t stand religious zealots”. Ok. So you rather have this garage instead??

Bridges is also charged with child abuse and injury to personal property, as he allegedly threatened his ex and damaged her car while their children were in the car.

Unless you are Atheist then I kinda understand. But I would think even an Atheist rather have a “religious zealot” in their locker room than a player who beats his wife and abuse his kids.

Nalod, if you had to choose one, who you selecting? Religious zealot or players who are accused of child abuse and domestic violence.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Nalod
USA
12/7/2023  3:04 PM
What, Draymond Green is not a choice here either?
We spitballing for Miles Bridges too?

Ok, what is the make up of the locker room? We got family guys like JOsh Hart and Randle so I take the Zealot.
If we got hard young guys that party hard and listen to objectionable urban tracks and Issac will get upset about it then I go
with the wife beater.

blkexec
12/7/2023  4:50 PM
Nalod wrote:What, Draymond Green is not a choice here either?

Ok, what is the make up of the locker room? We got family guys like JOsh Hart and Randle so I take the Zealot.
If we got hard young guys that party hard and listen to objectionable urban tracks and Issac will get upset about it then I go
with the wife beater.

Thank you for responding. Interesting response btw!

I wasn't thinking about Miles Bridges as an option, but why not.

The goal is to build a championship team and if Bridges is the missing piece, go for it. But I doubt Leon would do that.

You think the FO are kicking themselves for not including Grimes? Todays game will dictate a lot about this team. How they rebound? Has Thibs lost the locker room?

In the words of MLK, you are measure during moments of controversy / losing. It's easy when you winning. Lets see who steps up. Lets see if Randle continues to play like an All Star.

Nalod
USA
12/8/2023  9:25 AM
blkexec wrote:
Nalod wrote:What, Draymond Green is not a choice here either?

with the wife beater.

Thank you for responding. Interesting response btw!

I wasn't thinking about Miles Bridges as an option, but why not.

The goal is to build a championship team and if Bridges is the missing piece, go for it. But I doubt Leon would do that.

You think the FO are kicking themselves for not including Grimes? Todays game will dictate a lot about this team. How they rebound? Has Thibs lost the locker during moments of controversy / losing. It's easy when you winning. Lets see who steps up. Lets see if Randle continues to play like an All Star.

Brunson is our rock and should be an allstar this year.
But how far we go is on Randles broad back. His health, his attitude, and focus is the biggest factor.
When on point, he is a massive force. Not saying he can carry us all the way. He can carry us to conf. finals.
until then, fair or unfair he will be measured and judged by that.

nycericanguy
Member: #9127

12/8/2023  9:29 AM
You only trade Evan for a legit star, his contract is too valuable to just throw away for random players.
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
12/8/2023  9:47 AM
nycericanguy wrote:You only trade Evan for a legit star, his contract is too valuable to just throw away for random players.

Over the summer was the time to take that flyer on Isaac. Different player on the bench that reduces positional scarcity to a small degree. Now, you are just blocking that salary from being combined in a further deal. On Feb 9, we can discuss it further.

This is the Randle.
SergioNYK
Member: #333
USA
12/8/2023  10:28 AM
nycericanguy wrote:You only trade Evan for a legit star, his contract is too valuable to just throw away for random players.

100% and Isaac wouldn't play over Hart anyway.

VDesai
USA
12/12/2023  8:04 AM
Now that Mitch is out something like this deal becomes even more interesting as Isaac could play the 4 and the 5 and is really a defensive player primarily.
homeskillitprigioni
Member: #4507

12/12/2023  2:44 PM
I want nothing to do with Isaac.

I have no problem with people who have political beliefs that are different than mine as long as they aren't harmful to people...but that dude has gone on podcasts with a couple far righties that believe people that are gay shouldn't have basic rights and are "abominations" and believe everyone that isn't Christian is going to and deserves Hell for eternity.

Don't need it here, don't want it here.

How about Fournier for Jonathan Isaac?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy