[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I think the knicks should trade for bagley,gallo,or jalen smith for back up 4
Author Thread
houston20
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #8797

12/6/2023  1:57 PM
We need a back power forward in the worst way i think Marvin Bagley of piston would be great addition and lets be real piston are going through tough times right now i think bagley and burks for fournier, quinton jefferies, miles mcbride the pick piston lottery protected pick they gave us 2 years ago draft day. The thing about bagley he score little bit and rebound and he is 6foot10 and he doesn't mind coming off the bench he is averaging 9.8 points and 5 rebounds this season. The rooster gallo from the wizards he could probably could be traded for 2 second round pick and the obi trade exception. Gallo hits threes he average 8 points and 3 rebounds in 15 minutes of playing time and is solid fit. Jalen smith of the pacers is averaging 10 points and 5 rebounds the person we should have got in obi trade this summer . Jalen smith is currently injured at the moment but we probabbly give them there second round picks they give us for obi and trade exception. The other guys that i would give a 10 day contract would be kai jones he is little crazy with social media posts or tj warren who played well for nets and suns last year.
AUTOADVERT
nycericanguy
Member: #9127

12/6/2023  2:00 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/6/2023  4:05 PM
On what planet is Bagley helping a team win more than a guy like Jhart? IDC how tall Bagley is, I 100% would prefer Jhart out there at backup PF.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/6/2023  3:39 PM
nycericanguy wrote:On what planet is Bagley helping a team win more than a guy like Jhart? IDC how tall Bagley is I 100% would prefer Jhart out there at backup PF.

I can see the value of having a bigger body in the lineup. It's just that Bagley doesn't really play defense. As for Burks, I'm a fan but I don't see the need for another 6'4" wingish player.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
nycericanguy

12/6/2023  3:42 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
nycericanguy wrote:On what planet is Bagley helping a team win more than a guy like Jhart? IDC how tall Bagley is I 100% would prefer Jhart out there at backup PF.

I can see the value of having a bigger body in the lineup. It's just that Bagley doesn't really play defense. As for Burks, I'm a fan but I don't see the need for another 6'4" wingish player.

we are very good defensively and dominant on the boards, more size will only help if it's a general talent upgrade. No one should be playing over Jhart just b/c they are bigger.

EwingPSD
Member: #9129

12/6/2023  4:01 PM
I would like to have more lineup options BUT people should also recognize that the IQ, DDV, RJ, JH, IH lineup is plus 8 per 100 right now. It's not a nightly or regular weakness. Sorry, but I have to disagree with needing a backup 4 in the worst way. The team has generally been good so far when not playing a traditional 4
EwingPSD
Member: #9129

12/6/2023  4:03 PM

I agree. I think Gallo hurt us on D as well. Maybe his shooting makes up for it. I'm not sure. Jalen Smith is a 5 and would not work at all IMO

KnickDanger
Member: #7578

12/6/2023  4:09 PM
Bad loss last night, couple of trade threads pop up today. Have at it.
nycericanguy

12/6/2023  4:12 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/6/2023  4:12 PM
EwingPSD wrote:

I agree. I think Gallo hurt us on D as well. Maybe his shooting makes up for it. I'm not sure. Jalen Smith is a 5 and would not work at all IMO

Gallo at least is a smart defender and a floor spacer and just generally a winning player. And he's at the stage of his career where maybe playing situational minutes is fine. So he makes some sense.

if we traded for a star and cleared some roster spaces Gallo is def a guy I'd trade a 2nd rounder for. but as of now there's absolutely no room for anyone else on this roster.

Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

12/6/2023  4:47 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/6/2023  4:51 PM
Tari Eason for a young option. Bogs from Detroit for a older player.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/6/2023  5:03 PM
Alpha1971 wrote:Tari Eason for a young option. Bogs from Detroit for a older player.

The daily "Tari Eason" from Alpha!!!!!!
Who goes? can you assess his value? He is in their rotation and how is he doing?
They want to win games also. Do they have player who he is blocking and want to open a slot for?
Do they need guards? We got them. Second round pick(s), we got those too!!!

Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

12/6/2023  5:26 PM
Nalod wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:Tari Eason for a young option. Bogs from Detroit for a older player.

The daily "Tari Eason" from Alpha!!!!!!
Who goes? can you assess his value? He is in their rotation and how is he doing?
They want to win games also. Do they have player who he is blocking and want to open a slot for?
Do they need guards? We got them. Second round pick(s), we got those too!!!

Tari Eason is the guy. What all you want to do is 😜 shoot down what ever I say for sport ? I recall his skill set during that draft process. He is behind currently in Houston a few other players. I am not a GM so I won't throw out numbers or picks because maybe I will be over stating what we need to give up. But I'd do two firsts to pry him away. He is the young guy to develop.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/6/2023  5:45 PM
nycericanguy wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

we are very good defensively and dominant on the boards, more size will only help if it's a general talent upgrade. No one should be playing over Jhart just b/c they are bigger.

Those things tend to sort themselves. Hart will get time if he continues his recent play. My thing is that it's good to have options. We have see that there are some matchups overwhelm Hart from a physical standpoint.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
I think the knicks should trade for bagley,gallo,or jalen smith for back up 4

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy