[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The FO decides Barrett/Brunson/Randle isnt working. Who would you trade?

Author Poll
GustavBahler
Member: #3186

Another poster brought up that our all lefty big three might not be a good fit when it comes to the other starters getting touches. Who would you trade? Who would be on your radar?
Barrett
Brunson
Randle
Depends on the deal
View Results

Author Thread
nycericanguy
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #9127

12/6/2023  2:01 PM
our starting 5 has been one of the best in the league for over a year now. They have a dominant NET rating.
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15

12/6/2023  2:12 PM
nycericanguy wrote:our starting 5 has been one of the best in the league for over a year now. They have a dominant NET rating.

We arent contenders with this starting lineup. A room full of advanced stats wont change that.

This also has nothing to do with this topic or poll.

nycericanguy
Member: #9127

12/6/2023  2:16 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
nycericanguy wrote:our starting 5 has been one of the best in the league for over a year now. They have a dominant NET rating.

We arent contenders with this starting lineup. A room full of advanced stats wont change that.

we aren't true contenders b/c we don't have top 5-10 player, not because of the starting lineup together.

If you name the best players on the contending teams it will be a long time before you get to a Knick.

GustavBahler

12/6/2023  2:33 PM
nycericanguy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

we aren't true contenders b/c we don't have top 5-10 player, not because of the starting lineup together.

If you name the best players on the contending teams it will be a long time before you get to a Knick.

Listen to yourself. Its not the starting lineup, its because we dont have a top player on the roster. Same difference.

Thats the topic! How do we get there? Which one of our best players do we move? Cant offer nothing but bench players.

GustavBahler

12/6/2023  2:46 PM
Because of his age, and his stellar play lately. If there was a time to trade Randle, it would be this season. I'd make another run at Zion. Throw in Grimes.

Randle, Grimes, Sims, plus some first rounders, would be a good offer for a star, if NOP wasnt interested.

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
12/6/2023  3:28 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Because of his age, and his stellar play lately. If there was a time to trade Randle, it would be this season. I'd make another run at Zion. Throw in Grimes.

Randle, Grimes, Sims, plus some first rounders, would be a good offer for a star, if NOP wasnt interested.

I agree that Randle is the best value we can trade now to get a top 10 player. Not sure if I am sold on Zion though. His penchant for food and hoes got me scared. Sweetney, Curry and Jerome James has me shook.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/6/2023  3:28 PM
Its not broken, but its not elite.
Not sure I can answer who to trade as I don't know who is left.
Zion plays little defense.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/6/2023  3:41 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Because of his age, and his stellar play lately. If there was a time to trade Randle, it would be this season. I'd make another run at Zion. Throw in Grimes.

I agree that Randle is the best value we can trade now to get a top 10 player. Not sure if I am sold on Zion though. His penchant for food and hoes got me scared. Sweetney, Curry and Jerome James has me shook.

To be fair, who doesn't have a love for food and hoes? It wouldn't be a problem if he could stay healthy.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

12/6/2023  4:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/6/2023  4:58 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:

To be fair, who doesn't have a love for food and hoes? It wouldn't be a problem if he could stay healthy.

Good food and better hoes.....is t that why you play basketball... 😂 Or at least go into politics.

Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

12/6/2023  5:30 PM

Your in love with those pro Knicks stats. I have a tip to make the experience of the stats even more pleasurable. Take the stats and print them out on the finest quality paper, with the nicest font. Spray the finest perfume on the paper, fold it neatly and insert it into the orifice of your choice on the most premium sex doll you can buy. This way your stats can really mean something special 💕💕💕😜😂

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
12/6/2023  5:50 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/6/2023  5:50 PM
It really depends on the deal. Obviously either Barrett or Randle though. Both could still be a quality #3 on a contender.
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
12/6/2023  7:58 PM
I wrote depends. Bucks beat us soundly. Hard to imagine us taking a 7 game series from them. This year.

Brunson is a gamer. Has grit. Not looking to move him. But if we could move Brunson for an amazing two way player at SG, knowing that IQ can step in at PG, do you consider it? For example, assume SGA just has to get out of OKC, who doesn’t pull that trigger?

Barrett, we are all looking for him to take the next step. But if Mikal Bridges becomes available, who says no?

We have a love/hate relationship with Randle. At times he is our best player on the court. At other times, he thinks he is the best player on the court to the detriment of everyone watching. Dollar for dollar, I don’t think you can replace Randle easily, he’s too good at his contract price. But if it was possible to swap him and Robinson for an All NBA big, we’d all sign on the line that is dotted. At this point, we might take a flyer on Jerami Grant in his place just to switch up the odd chemistry and lack of ball movement. But it’s hard to let go cause if he just saw the court a little better - recognized when he is shooting with someone directly behind him, he could be even better. But he lacks court vision.

We are left with “depends” Brunson seems the hardest to let go of, but it’s hard to see a real return on what we think these guys are worth.

This is the Randle.
The FO decides Barrett/Brunson/Randle isnt working. Who would you trade?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy