[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

BOJAN BOGDANOVIC

Author Poll
NYStateOfMind
Member: #5741
USA
Would you trade for Bojan for EF & return their valuable 1st round pick? Does it upgrade the team, lateral move, or waste the EF trade chip for an upgrade star at the deadline?
Yes, upgrade and a usable player
Yes, lateral talent but better fit for NYK team
No, a wasted move & lose EF trade chip
No, that 1st RD pick is too valuable for them, need to get more from the Pistons
View Results

Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/1/2023  11:49 AM
My take on Evan is he wants to be traded and he not happy.
That does not make him a cancer. If he does his job and practices with no beefs then he is just fine.
Cancer is spreading discontent and creating disharmony on and off the court.
He wants to play.
Other than wanting out, how is he problematic??
AUTOADVERT
KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

12/1/2023  12:29 PM
Nalod wrote:My take on Evan is he wants to be traded and he not happy.
That does not make him a cancer. If he does his job and practices with no beefs then he is just fine.
Cancer is spreading discontent and creating disharmony on and off the court.
He wants to play.
Other than wanting out, how is he problematic??

Yeah - is JHart a “cancer” for some of his recent comments? Or Obi before he got traded? They are expressing some displeasure but not dragging the team down - if they were I’m sure Thibs and the FO would deal with it. Cancer is a rough word and I would be judicious in using it. Could it apply to some recent former Nets? Perhaps, perhaps not - but I’ll take a modicum of moaning from an end of the bench guy over that nonsense.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/4/2023  10:04 AM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/5/2023  8:54 AM
Monty did not want the detroit gig and he turned it down. then they started throwing crazy money at him.
They should have gone with a young assistant up and comer and saved their money and let them all grow. I heard that comment on the Lowe Post.
Did they think Burkes, Morris and Bojan was enough vet presence?
Maybe monty knew a young team without shooters is not good resume builder but long term security mattered.
They don’t have a lot of draft capital like some other bottom feeder teams do. Two firsts for Bojan? Fuck that.
They will have their pick this year as its protected. Wiseman is rotting away. Is he really that lost?
Ivey can’t shoot. Cade lost a full year, and Alec Burkes can’t save them!
They want to deal? They need a guy like IQ and I’m asking for Ivey and unprotect the pick. For that, I’ll throw in Deuce.
They should win more games but still might be a rather good lottery pick. They won’t do that of course.
Ok, lets send them iHart for wiseman. I promote Simms to back up and develop wiseman. We could still draft a franchise talent with that pick but we give up any hope for a conf. Final this year. Ivey is a project,
Im spitballing with caffeine. None of this is for real. More plausible than two firsts for Bojan perhaps! LOL
jskinny35
Member: #928
USA
12/5/2023  4:07 PM
martin wrote:

We could definitely use what he provides but would Thibs realistically play him? His defense is not very good so would it just be Fournier at the 4 spot?

Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

12/5/2023  5:00 PM
jskinny35 wrote:
martin wrote:

We could definitely use what he provides but would Thibs realistically play him? His defense is not very good so would it just be Fournier at the 4 spot?

He would be a bench player. With Hart, Heart, IQ, and DDV or Grimes he could be hidden for his time on the court . The team won't be getting any perfect players whoever we get will have some limitations.

NYStateOfMind
Member: #5741
USA
12/5/2023  6:04 PM
He is a better shooting/more efficient Kevin Love with a couple fewer rebounds per game and this team has that covered. If Love can help the Heat, Bojan could help the Knicks off the bench. Also, he is more efficient than EF and a better FT maker, while creating his own shot at times.

jskinny35 wrote:
martin wrote:

Alpha1971
Member: #9006

12/6/2023  6:33 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/6/2023  6:56 PM
NYStateOfMind wrote:He is a better shooting/more efficient Kevin Love with a couple fewer rebounds per game and this team has that covered. If Love can help the Heat, Bojan could help the Knicks off the bench. Also, he is more efficient than EF and a better FT maker, while creating his own shot at times.

jskinny35 wrote:
martin wrote:

If we had him on the bench against Miami last playoffs when Julius got hurt would we have won ? If we had him on the bench against a few of the teams we lost to when RJ was out of would we have won more games ? I assert yes to the Miami scenario and yes to a few more victories this year. Or when Grimes didn't provide shooting ? No player we are trading for comes without weaknesses.
franco12
Member: #599
USA
12/6/2023  9:06 PM
Anyone saying Bogdanovic wouldn’t play because of his poor defense, Thibs plays Randle and they are plenty of instances where Randle looks like an Alzheimer’s patient looking for his room on the wrong floor.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/7/2023  7:21 AM
Bogs last night: 8-15 for 22 points. 4-8 from 3point land. 7 assists, 3 steals.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BOJAN BOGDANOVIC

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy