[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Suns stop over to MSG, 6PM
Author Thread
Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
11/27/2023  5:47 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/27/2023  6:00 PM

I seen this years ago about Randle. It takes others much longer to figure out he is just not good enough. Sadly some of those people who are late to the party run the team and now we have little to no chance of unloading him. Brunson is not my type of PG but I think he is good enough to win with. You just need to stop wasting time with a fake like Randle and give him a real Star. Randles cap should have been easy to spot by the end of his first All NBA season. His diet of shots are all tough. He made them that one season but once the playoff came and teams actually gameplanned they were to low percentage and he turned into one of the worst in playoff history. The signs were there but people chose to ignore them. I think the same exact thing would have happened in the second playoffs but I'll give him a break due to him hurting his ankle. He is just slow to make decisions and often makes the wrong one. His shot are all too tough to rely on when teams D up. This is why she stinks in the clutch.

AUTOADVERT
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
11/27/2023  6:41 PM
Got a chuckle...

Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
11/27/2023  8:46 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/27/2023  8:48 PM

Does not give me confidence in deep playoff success.
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

11/27/2023  10:24 PM
Clean wrote:

I seen this years ago about Randle. It takes others much longer to figure out he is just not good enough. Sadly some of those people who are late to the party run the team and now we have little to no chance of unloading him. Brunson is not my type of PG but I think he is good enough to win with. You just need to stop wasting time with a fake like Randle and give him a real Star. Randles cap should have been easy to spot by the end of his first All NBA season. His diet of shots are all tough. He made them that one season but once the playoff came and teams actually gameplanned they were to low percentage and he turned into one of the worst in playoff history. The signs were there but people chose to ignore them. I think the same exact thing would have happened in the second playoffs but I'll give him a break due to him hurting his ankle. He is just slow to make decisions and often makes the wrong one. His shot are all too tough to rely on when teams D up. This is why she stinks in the clutch.

Was Jimmy Butler considered Jimmy Butler level 7 years ago when he was Jalen Brunsons age as a Chicago Bull? Brunson keeps getting better every year. He should be an All Star this year. That’s progress. We need to stop and appreciate that we are an above .500 team that will make the playoffs before we start ****ting all over this team because they aren’t the starphuck Suns or Celtics or any other well run team that has been front running for years. This is what progress looks like

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/27/2023  11:10 PM
Rookie wrote:
Clean wrote:

Was Jimmy Butler considered Jimmy Butler level 7 years ago when he was Jalen Brunsons age as a Chicago Bull? Brunson keeps getting better every year. He should be an All Star this year. That’s progress. We need to stop and appreciate that we are an above .500 team that will make the playoffs before we start ****ting all over this team because they aren’t the starphuck Suns or Celtics or any other well run team that has been front running for years. This is what progress looks like

I'm cool with the fact that we are a 45ish win team. I don't know what avenues there are for us to go beyond that. We stopped taking the draft seriously a few years ago and we're still waiting for that big fish to trade for that the pundits say is around the corner. I appreciate the FOs patience. At the same I accept this current team is mid and I need to temper my expectations. But the rubber needs to hit the road at some point.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
GameThread: Suns stop over to MSG, 6PM

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy