[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

TimberWolves vs Knicks.......Defrost the bird but keep the winning streak up~
Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/21/2023  12:20 PM
LivingLegend wrote:KAT is highly skilled and was efficient tonight but man he just screams softie to me.

KAT looks like a 2 trick pony - either the quick 3-point set shot or the put head down driving to the right with the long strides and size 19 feet.

As much as Julius upsets my stomach --- I'm sure I'd regret KAT in 2-3 games.

Yeah, He's seems like an empty stats guy. I know he's talented but I can't say he's the guy who worried me the most on that team. We need an Ant like shot creator.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/21/2023  1:15 PM
Chandler wrote:
martin wrote:
Chandler wrote:i didn't watch last night's game but it does seem like Minny's new coach has the team playing much better.

they came out stronger in the second half and we didn't meet the challenge

same coach i think

oops i thought this was his first full year. it's his second. regardless they do seem to be playing better as a team

Finch took over halfway during 2020-21, but who is counting

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

11/21/2023  1:20 PM
KnickDanger wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:
Clean wrote:

I think this is the sequence Andrew was referencing and this is why I continue to bash Randle —- it’s unacceptable (except here under Thibs) and I just don’t get it.

Cherry picking clips to propagate the agenda - always with humility and never boring.

Here is some homework for you - find us all 3-4 examples of any other Knick player quitting on D.

I’ll wait.

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/21/2023  2:40 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:KAT is highly skilled and was efficient tonight but man he just screams softie to me.

KAT looks like a 2 trick pony - either the quick 3-point set shot or the put head down driving to the right with the long strides and size 19 feet.

As much as Julius upsets my stomach --- I'm sure I'd regret KAT in 2-3 games.

Yeah, He's seems like an empty stats guy. I know he's talented but I can't say he's the guy who worried me the most on that team. We need an Ant like shot creator.

Anthony Edwards is crazy athletic and talented.
I agree, I'm not interested in Kat at that money.

gradyandrew
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #8959

11/21/2023  9:14 PM
KnickDanger wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:
Clean wrote:

I think this is the sequence Andrew was referencing and this is why I continue to bash Randle —- it’s unacceptable (except here under Thibs) and I just don’t get it.

Cherry picking clips to propagate the agenda - always with humility and never boring.

He was posting a clip of something I talked about.

TimberWolves vs Knicks.......Defrost the bird but keep the winning streak up~

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy