[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Knicks visit Atlanta, 730 MSG
Author Thread
DLeethal
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #9126

11/17/2023  10:21 AM
Clean wrote:
blkexec wrote:Grimes is playing his way out of the starting unit. His recent barrage of 3s helps, along side DDV TOs and missed layups. I always thought is DDV had a similar Josh hart impact, it would be hard to not start him.

But DDV hasn’t looked great and there’s really nobody else besides IQ that Thibs would start. And I believe Thibs like IQ in the roll hes in now. And maybe with grimes, he rather keep his confidence up by starting him, but finishing with IQ.

If RJ is back, would love to see how RJ and hart looks in that starting unit replacing grines. OR maybe EF gets his starting roll back from the person that sent him to the bench originally.

Grimes is greatly underappreciated. He is not a finished product and does not get to touch the ball much at all because he plays with the starters but he brings invaluable things that especially this team needs.

Grimes seems to be an impact player even when the eye test looks like he's just blowing open shots and layups. When he was put into the starting lineup last year it changed the course of this team dramatically. Him and Mitch is a formidable defensive duo.

AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/17/2023  10:29 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/17/2023  10:30 AM
DLeethal wrote:
Clean wrote:
blkexec wrote:Grimes is playing his way out of the starting unit. His recent barrage of 3s helps, along side DDV TOs and missed layups. I always thought is DDV had a similar Josh hart impact, it would be hard to not start him.

But DDV hasn’t looked great and there’s really nobody else besides IQ that Thibs would start. And I believe Thibs like IQ in the roll hes in now. And maybe with grimes, he rather keep his confidence up by starting him, but finishing with IQ.

If RJ is back, would love to see how RJ and hart looks in that starting unit replacing grines. OR maybe EF gets his starting roll back from the person that sent him to the bench originally.

Grimes is greatly underappreciated. He is not a finished product and does not get to touch the ball much at all because he plays with the starters but he brings invaluable things that especially this team needs.

Grimes seems to be an impact player even when the eye test looks like he's just blowing open shots and layups. When he was put into the starting lineup last year it changed the course of this team dramatically. Him and Mitch is a formidable defensive duo.

Quiet assassin

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GameThread: Knicks visit Atlanta, 730 MSG

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy